Clumsy Stormtrooper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
In A New Hope, if you watch the stormtroopers enter the room that C-3PO and R2-D2 are hiding in on the Death Star (the scene right after Luke tries to contact 3PO with the comlink while they are trapped in the trash compactor), watch the stormtrooper to the right walk into the room. He hits his head on the top of the door! I died laughing when I first realized this, did anyone else notice?

Reborn Again
I think I remember that.

roundisfunny
I also heard Vader is Luke's father.

thejeditraitor
yeah that's a famous blooper that people have known about for years.
i never notice it unless i look for it. in the newest dvd release they added a clanging sound effect to make it more noticable.

that has been a running star wars joke for a while so in aotc they had jango fett bang his head on the slave 1's door when they fly away from kamino. as in, jango did that and that's why the stormtroopers (his clones) do it also.

Reborn Again
OMG! Really? stick out tongue Well, you learn sumthin' everyday. Serious man, that Storm Trooper getting wacked in the head is funny as hell.

Darth Subjekt
quite clever actually....after Leia outs the info in R@, when he starts rolling towards 3PO, he runs into the wall. They cut before he hits it, but you can tell thats where he's headed.

Darth_Decimator
there was always a noise when his head hit , i have the dvds and the old versions on vhs and the dvds sound no diff to me , oh well maybe its just me ?

roundisfunny
Was it the "BOINNNNGG!" sound, followed by tweeting birdies? Maybe a muted trumpet playing "Waa-waa-waa-waaaaa"?

Sesse
http://index.echostation.com/trilogy/saberwire.jpg

Yea. And Ben's saber has a hidden wire. Look at the wire trailing from the lightsaber up to Ben's sleeve

waynerobsonuk
Now thats something I haven't noticed b4 {bens wire!} Maybe he had it to stop him dropping it as he was a bit of an old codger laughing out loud (joke)
Trouble is now everytime I see that scene I'll be wondering where the wire went laughing

Wayne...

moonwalker741
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud

hahah i just watched it, thats so funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.