What song best describes your opinion on love?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
http://quizilla.com/users/prodigyofpenguin/quizzes/ What%20song%20describes%20your%20opinion%20in%20lo
ve%3F

Prison Sex--- Tool It took so long to remember just what happened. I was so young and vestal then, you know it hurt me, but I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive even if signs seem to tell me otherwise. I've got my hands bound, and my head down and my eyes closed, and my throat wide open. Do unto others what has been done to me Do unto others what has been done to you I'm treading water, I need to sleep a while. My lamb and martyre, you look so precious. Won't you come a bit closer, close enough so I can smell you. I need you to feel this, I can't stand to burn too long. Released in this sodomy. For one sweet moment I am whole. Do unto you now what has been done to me. Do unto you now what has been done. You're breathing so I guess you're still alive even if signs seem to tell me otherwise. Won't you come just a bit closer, close enough so I can smell you. I need you to feel this. I need this to make me whole. There's release in this sodomy. For I am your witness that blood and flesh can be trusted. And only this one holy medium brings me piece of mind. Got your hands bound and your head down, and your eyes closed. You look so precious now. I've come round full circle. My lamb and martyr, this will be over soon. You look so precious. You look so precious. You look so precious. You look so precious. You look so precious.

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/prodigyofpenguin/1100361332_teminerva2.jpg

Drifter101
should go in the music forum most likely this'll get moved there, and i dont quite know a song like that

Raven Guardia
AHHHHHHHHH! OMG!!! why why why why why? why so many things to do with this subject pissed

Ronny
Tool love

justjakk
control by puddle of blood (i think its puddle of blood)

i need to feel you. you need to feel me. i cant control you, youre not the one for me.

Dr. Strangelove
Immortal Technique's "You Never Know"

And now you know why Technique, don't ****ing fall in love with people
Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you
The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you
Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond
'Cause you never really know what you got, until it's gone

hh?
thumb up

Ronny
take the quiz no expression

hh?
great love song thumb up

Cannibal Ox- The F Word

yo it wasn't even like that
I wanted my cardiovascular to fight back
cupid had me runnin' circles blindfolded
in the daytime with a flashlight looking for her
yo, sit back, relax and smell the roses
a fly girl by any other name would still be that
but the trick is to see that
I'm caught in between future's fantasies and memories I played back
told my man I started sword fighting
'cause fencing was similar to tongue kissing
if you wait too long you gonna end up confessin'
all I think about is you undressin'
I extended my thoughts in a relationship
but they sunk like the titanic relation-ships
she was in a love triangle
but it wasn't like my feelings weren't there to make it a square
penny's for her thoughts
she's my very own American Beauty, red petals when we talk
...the f word

hh?
i would, but the link isn't working wink

Ronny
http://quizilla.com/users/prodigyofpenguin/quizzes/ What%20song%20describes%20your%20opinion%20in%20lo
ve%3F

hh?
nice try, didn't work

Ronny
**** no expression

cry

hh?
sad

its ok thumb up

Can Ox still loves you no expression

Ronny
*die*

Dr. Strangelove
I cantno expression...The page is temporary unavailablecry

And forget I said that since Hockey beat me to it.cry

hh?
you really love me love

no expression

Ronny
oh sure

lil bitchiness
Closer--- Nine Inch Nails

You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you, you let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you. Help me! I broke apart my insides. Help me! Ive got no soul to sell. Help me! The only thing that works for me, help me get away from myself! I want to **** you like an animal. I want to feel you from the inside. I want to **** you like an animal. My whole existence is flaud. You get me closer to god. You can have my isolation, you can have the hate that it brings, you can have my absence of faith, you can have my everything. Help me! You tear down my reason. Help me! So its your sex I can smell. Help me! You make me perfect. Help me become somebody else! I want to **** you like an animal. I want to feel you from the inside. I want to **** you like an animal. My whole existence is flaud. You get me closer to god.

OMG how true!! laugh1

Ronny
hysterical Go milla!

lil bitchiness
Im just listening to it now!! laugh1

thumbsup great quiz!

Ronny
Thankies, no one else can access it apparently sad

hh?
wink laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
I had difficulty too, i think the server was being a b!tch. If everyone tries now, they should be able to access it happy

Ronny
yippie eek!

Dr. Strangelove
Im in! It's quiz taking time! evil face

Ronny
result?

justjakk
Vermilion--- Slipknot She seems dressed in all the rings Of past fatalaties So fragile yet so devious She continues to see it Climatic hands that press Her temples and my chest Enter the night that she came home Forever Oh (She's the only one that makes me sad) She is everything and more The solemn hypnotic My Dahlia bathed in posession She is home to me I get neverous, perversed when I see her to worse But the stress is astounding It's now or never she's coming home Forever Oh (She's the only one that makes me sad) Hard to say what caught my attention Fixed And crazy, Aphid Attraction Carve my name in my face, to recognize Such a pheromone cult to terrorize I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me (Yeah!) I'm a slave, and I am a master No restraints and, unchecked collectors I exist through my need, to self ablige She is something in me, that I despise I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me I won't let this build up inside of me SHE ISN'T REAL! I CAN'T MAKE HER REAL! SHE ISN'T REAL! I CAN'T MAKE HER REAL! (She isn't real, I can't make her real) (She isn't real, I can't make her real) Please dont message me again if these lyrics are wrong...Im getting a little bit annoyed...

justjakk
i actually think it would better suit me as being"
Staind, Im on the outside.

Im on the outside, im looking in.

Ronny
Vermillion is a stalkers love swong shock

justjakk
i am actually stalking half the females in KMC right now so i guess it fits me after all

Ronny
laughing

hh?
Love?

no expression

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.