The New Clone Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LandoSpeeder
Ok those who have HS give us non HS members sum info so we can discuss this.

lucasfilm
http://dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=5412&n=1&burl= check this out lando! cover artwork!

LandoSpeeder
Nice! But isn't this about season 3?

http://www.starwars.com/

LandoSpeeder
It's some artwork of the new season

Description

Cartoon Network and starwars.com Hyperspace are pleased to bring Star Wars fans an exclusive online look at some of the art that will appear in the next season of Star Wars: Clone Wars.

lucasfilm
oh... hah okay i just misread. for some reason i kept thinkin' about the dvds comin out. sorry

LandoSpeeder
But it's all good anyway, right.

BAILY
Check out this link

http://loresdelsith.unicyber.org/trp7/vid_swconference2004/sansweet_tercera_temporada_clonewars.mpg

It is from Star Wars Conference 2004 in Spain and Steve Sansweet showed a preview gallery of the third season. The quality sucks but it is better than nothing.

I am guessing these stills are what has been released on the OS tonight. Hope someone can post them. They look good.

Jedi Priestess
dang you guys why do you keep putting this Clone Wars stuff in the EP3 section?

LandoSpeeder
Thanks Baily, had a hard time seeing what everything was, but it was still good.

LandoSpeeder
Oops sorry.

BAILY
Calm down JP. It is still Ep 3 oriented. Especially since season 3 leads into ROTS. I know the rules, but still........ the mods will move it at some point.... so no worries. I would be getting mad at noobs posting non ROTS stuff, not this so much. smile smile

Jedi Priestess
Baily that depends on what kind of fan you are, since Im pretty much Canon, this stuff has no meaning whatsoever to me and no real bearing on EP3 IMHO as it's EU and EU sux. stick out tongue

BAILY
Well that is an appropriate opinion, JP. Me, I dont care for EU really, I will agree with you that it sucks to a degree. Those Timothy Zahn novels and whatnot (insert every curse word here) suck. But I still like the Clone Wars Cartoon. And I read the Clone Wars novels, but they are the only exception.

LandoSpeeder
I'm not that much of a noob.

BAILY
No, I am not calling you a noob LandoSpeeder. I know you arent. I was referring to those who post junk all the time that isnt ROTS related or something that has already been posted. I am not talking about you bud. No worries wink wink

LandoSpeeder
Oh, ok. smile

CG-Realms
Anyone have these stills yet? They'd be most appreciated.

BAILY
Check this link out CG-Realms www.starwarscancun.cjb.net . I believe they have the pics

jedijunky1138
I wish some of you peeps would just get HS. I don't see how it's fair for us to pay our hard earned money to subscribe and then have you non HSers expect us to just lay it all out there for nothing. A lot of the time you guys don't even say please for God's sake. Pay the money, it's worth it. And for all of you kiddies out there, ask Santa maybe he will give you a subscription.

Sorry for the rant but it just pisses me off

Grievous_90210
"Check this link out CG-Realms www.starwarscancun.cjb.net . I believe they have the pics"

they r not on there

CG-Realms
jedijunky1138: I gladly paid when you could get just the Hyperspace subscription, and I'd still be gladly paying were that the case. Alas, I have no interest in the magazine or whatever other drivel they use to artificially drive up the price. I also dislike the idea of features like this that would have been free content before Hyperspace came around.

ImperialPEZ
Oh yes they are, and we may have our first look at the epIII droid tri-fighter. pic20

sideburns78
h**tp://mtwarezz.larevolucion.com/clone/

theshakl
is this about the new stuff on hyperspace?

cause i haven't seen them

jedijunky1138
But is it fair to be giving you free access to content that WE paid for? NO! I call for a freeze on all HS stuff until some of these moochers can show some true gratitude.

ArthasKnight
Well someone's in a mood.

theshakl
nevermind thanks

Delta51VE
The New Clone Wars -- Preview Gallery
December 07, 2004

On March 21, Cartoon Network will continue the Star Wars: Clone Wars micro-series. Again helmed by Genndy Tartakovsky and Paul Rudish, the Emmy award-winning and critically acclaimed animated adventures will return in a new format -- longer, with more room to weave a more detailed story. The five new 12-minute chapters will air daily. Picking up where Chapter 20 of the Star Wars: Clone Wars micro-series left off, these five shorts also advance further down the timeline, leading into the events that start off Episode III.

Cartoon Network and starwars.com Hyperspace are pleased to bring Star Wars fans an exclusive online look at some of the art that will appear in the next season of Star Wars: Clone Wars.

Fans of the series, be sure to check out yesterday's news about the forthcoming Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume 1 DVD release.

Delta51VE
I was going to post a link to the pics but after the excellent point made, I'm not so sure any more.

It would be nice if the seemingly ungrateful "noobs" would say please or thank you instead of DEMANDING things that we pay for!

jedijunky1138
Thanks for the back up there delta5ive.

jedijunky1138
Mood? No, I have felt this way about this for a long time now. I think it's about time people realize that the people who do post there info are sticking there neck out without even a true thank you. It's almost the same as looking a gift horse in the mouth.

LandoSpeeder
Sorry peeps for sounding so demanding. I didn't think of that when I posted this topic. So no hard fillings? smile

.:Space Opera:.
theres only five new ones? or did they mean on the debut day of march 21st?

jango fatt
There are only 5.

lucasfilm
LOL!! laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.