Yikes....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silvabullet
Someone posted this on me... so now you guys can have it... I don't want it...

A girl died in 1933 by a homicide murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.

Beyond Image

A girl died in 1933 by a homicide murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.

Dogbert
I'm quite unkind thank you no expression

silver_tears

messed

*SpunkiE*
Get bent little girl evil face
Lol, i'm so mean...

BlackC@t

CraSh OveRloaD

BlackC@t
I don't know why I bothered to do that, probably because the thought is very scary.

But silvabullet, you should be ashamed of yourelf! It's bad enough that we get these threats over hotmail but then people like you have to bring them on to this site.
I'm appalled and pissed off that you would do such a thing.
That story's obviously bullshit, but then you have to post a made up story that has happened to innocent people, you should should feel ashamed and disgusted, I hope you feel extremly guilty and you keep it bottled up inside of you.

Calling you the names I want to would almost be worth the ban I'd get.

What you did is so appaling that I hope you get banned.

Now that I've finished my little speech I hope you feel guilty, ashamed and mad at yourself, no? well you should, people like you disgust me and it's them who ruin this forum.

Why am I so pissed off? well, you could say I know someone who went through the same kind of experience.

pr1983
let her come... i'm so bored...

*Danii*
Totally.

Who cares about some little girl, and if she goes anywhere near my ceiling I will kick her ass!

lil bitchiness
How can you kill someone by ''homicide murder''? Homicide is a classification of a murder.

nitro-swicked
haha as if i'm even bothered by that im not superstitious so i have nothing to fear

Mane
Yeah I didn't see her last night. I think what we've got here is a case of utter bullhonkey.

Devalion
Yikes....

Jackie Malfoy
Now that is spooky no way do I want t o see a dead little girl.Not no way or how!JM

Storm
Toma sota balcu.

nitro-swicked
laughing i can't believe people believe in that shit. u watch 2 much T.V

Storm
Urban legends, gotta love them wink

Augeybana
A girl was attacked in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her when she was alive. The murdered chanted,"Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling or under your bed . Her rotten corpse will suffocate you by squating on your face and forcing to eat her cornhole much like she was suffocated. If you post this, exactly as it is written to another person or forum enter and sign into the guest book and say how good the site is, she will not bother you. If you alter this in any way or not enter the site be warned she will visit you to kill you. Your kindness will be rewarded. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

l please this is a serious message if you don't do this you will meet the little rotten girl an have your throat slashed out. sometimes she waits for you in the dark bathroom at night TOO!! And likes to place spring release blades under the inside rims of toilets so that when males go to do the doo their penis and a balls are slashed off and they bleed to death. She has also been reported to creep up behind you when your doing some thing an example: while your on the net. And rips your heart out then shoves it up your ass.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!

Bardock42
I think I hate you.

amity75
Golly I'm crapping my pants.

WickedTexasMomA
Please tell me someone has a gun...

Storm
Forum Guidelines & Rules
No SPAM
Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly.

Thank you.

And she sure does take her time. After more than one year and a half, I' m still alive and kicking.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Bardock42
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Please tell me someone has a gun... Someone has a gun.

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Bardock42
Someone has a gun. And they know how to Use it...

Bardock42
And they know how to Use it...

I guess, I don't actually know them.

WickedTexasMomA
I guess, I don't actually know them. Well damn it!lol I truly hate those chain letter things, my email gets bombarded with them all the time.

Bardock42
Well damn it!lol I truly hate those chain letter things, my email gets bombarded with them all the time.

Hmm, I don't visit my email account..so I wouldn't know..but they seem rather annoying...

VanillaCocaCola
Originally posted by amity75
Golly I'm crapping my pants.

Unkn0wn
Originally posted by Devalion
Yikes....

God i hate these things.. mad receive junk like these everyday...

Bloigen
Originally posted by Captive
Get bent little girl evil face

ThePittman
I got a vacume cleaner with her name on it laughing out loud

Vinny Valentine
Toma sota balcu

I Win because when she gets here, I'm going to ceiling F*ck her. That'll teach her to mess up my walls....It'll also teach her some new moves wink

ThePittman
OMFG, I googled the term and it found over 10,000 results.

The Pict
Originally posted by silvabullet

"Toma sota balcu" - the name of the website is meusem of jokes and this is at the top. not very funny

Bicnarok
B O R I N G.......

Lyna303
Originally posted by pr1983
let her come... i'm so bored...
lol laughing out loud
I think I hate you.
me too, i read this last night...

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by silvabullet

JacopeX
laughing

Kongu_Dude
no expression

JacopeX
laughing..

Kongu_Dude
no expression2

JacopeX
..laughing

Kongu_Dude
no expression whats up?

JacopeX
laughing lol, fear

Kongu_Dude
no expression Lol! Yikes!..

JacopeX
laughing

Kongu_Dude
vno expression

JacopeX
laughingd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.