wookies vs clone troops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi_Dave
wont it be cool to watch the clones get beten up by the wookies. smokin' (until the clones get reinforcements anyway.)

jango fatt
The Wookies get beat up by the clones.Only chewbacca can escape together with Yoda. And thanks for another pointless thread.You deserve to get shot.2guns

jedijunky1138
Chewy will most likely be captured. He will be enslaved to work on the Death Star.

jango fatt
Yeah, that would be cool.And then get freed by Han.(in the EU)

NoFate007
The way I picture it, is that there are Wookies and Clones w/ Yoda fighting against battle droids. The droids all shut down or are all destroyed or whatever, and then the clones go through their little switch and the Wookies w/Yoda fight back, Wookies ripping arms out of the sockets of clones and whatnot, and eventually they are overwhelmed and Chewbacca is the one that personally helps Yoda.

§pearhead
Personally, I hate the Wookies, so...yea, I think I'm going to like this part of the movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.