Roxette!Anyone a fan of theres?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
This in case you don't know who she is she sings the song "It must had been love" in the movie "Pretty Woman"
I like there music alot.Anyone else like them?It is pretty eightys I think or just soft rock.
See you around!JM Happy Dance

pr1983
they had a couple of decent songs in the eighties, they weren't the best but they weren't the worst either.

AcrypT
"Wish I could fly" and "Spending my time" are the only sonds I realy like of hers', she has some other songs that are 'ok' but those two are pretty good.

MornGlory
is Roxette still around - i just remember them from early 90's

arent they sweedish..???

big gay kirk
Bizarrely enough, the Roxette song featured on the comp album "Silk and Steel: the sound of women in Rock" is one of the few of theirs were th bloke is singing... listening to it, there is no evidence of a woman on the track....

amity75
Years ago I read an interview with Roxette and they slagged off Iron Maiden and from that moment on I made it my life vow to despise them and all of their shite songs.

Jackie Malfoy
I wish they were coming out with a new cd that would be cool!I have there two cds and I think they are great!JM

Clovie
swedish or norwegian confused
and i think they've made a new cd recently...

when i was a kid i loved that 'joyride' cd embarrasment and i still like it big grin

Jackie Malfoy
Don't worry Clovie there is notheirng wrong with that!LOL!So do you know the name of the new cd?I must have it!jm

Clovie
by recently i mean last two years embarrasment

and if i remember correct it was 'real sugar'

Jackie Malfoy
Real sugar really?It does not sound familar to me.Do you know what songs are on it?I have one cd that is pink and I think on the cover it is has a respberry heart on it.
Is that the one you are talking about?JM

Clovie
wait a mo..

ok embarrasment cd is called 'room service' real sugar was a singiel of it embarrasment
and i think the best of them is joyride anyway stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.