Annoying Commercials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MornGlory
What is the worse or annoying commericials

I personally hate the OLD NAVY commercials!!!!

Mr Parker
Surely not the ones with the gorgeous blond Morgan Fairchild in them? thats one of the rare commercials I like.

DuronKiller
most annoying are the ringtone commercials! i hate them!!! miffed

shugie99
Those GAP commercials are getting annoying. I'm glad they're not playing the one with Lenny Kravitz anymore.

Storm
Washing-powder commercials.

Drumdude1167
The Ipod ones with U2..worst band in the world

CherryPie
I hate old navy with a passion

and the Charmin bears commercials

thats just disturbinghitler

Drumdude1167
i guess they do sh*t in the woods

MornGlory
i love those Quizno commercials... with the road kill animals that sing!!

anyone else seen that... cracks me up

Jedi Priestess
My current favorite is the one where the guys are swimming in the woods and the one does the most magnificinet belly flop. laughing

R0B
There is a crap load of stupid ass commercials. But I do have good news, I saved a lot of money on my car insurance by switching to geico pirate

Jackie Malfoy
I like the m and M Commercials they are so cute.The annoying ones are the cars.They don't make any sence and they are so boring.JM

Clovie
i like commercials embarrasment they have nice soundtrack embarrasment

FireTiger
The Zales ones..."A Diamond is forever" not if she tosses on the ground the throught stomps on it after she catches you in bed with another...lol

)-(&C]{£R
charmin adverts are good! I like em!.

I hate the ringtone ones on MTV though.

FireTiger
The Netflix ones...

eggmayo
what about the one for the sweaters? i think that might be old navy.

dont think me stupid, i was only in america for 3 weeks.
the malibu rum one with the jamaicans kicks ass though

CherryPie
Jedi that was funny

thats a classic did you see the other one?

FireTiger
Did you see the one for Red Stripe while you were here? "Reggae and Beer helping white guys dance for over 30 years."

R0B
I hate commercials that make no damn sense at all

LanİeWindu™
The OLD NAVY Christmas ones are the worst, they all suck, but these suck the most.

CherryPie
no the guys drive to this desserted spot where a creepy mansion takes place and the guy start to walk and steps on a stone that releases a poisonous dart from the wall and gets him in the neck

LOL

LanİeWindu™
Mansion?

No...

It was more like an Aztec temple.

CherryPie
What ever same looking thing....

but still that was a funny commercial

LanİeWindu™
"...you're not a real cowboy?"

"No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night."

Dr. Strangelove
Mcdonald's commercials

CherryPie
I love holiday INN!

MornGlory
MTV has some good commercials...

like the ones making fun of Jessica Simpson..

LanİeWindu™
That's not on MTV, that's Fuse.

BackFire
Subway commercials, when I see that rimjob Jared I want to puke, which is ironically the same feeling I get when I eat their food.

Quiznos annaly rapes subway when it comes to sandwiches.

WindDancer
You kids are too young to remenber those annoying Kool Aid Man commercials. Brrrr.....just give me da chills remenbering those kids looking dumb while drinking artificial color water.

BackFire
Yeah, but Kool Aid Man was the pimp.

Blanka
Originally posted by R0B
I hate commercials that make no damn sense at all

JacopeX
Originally posted by DuronKiller
most annoying are the ringtone commercials! i hate them!!! miffed

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by MornGlory

I personally hate the OLD NAVY commercials!!!!
The most annoying commercial in my opinion is the Identity Theft commercial with that black guy sitting in the gym and he sings Toni Braxton's "Unbreak My Heart." Everytime I hear/see that commercial I just want to rip my face off.

Lord Paradise
Originally posted by MornGlory

I personally hate the OLD NAVY commercials!!!! Two words... Dunkin, Donuts. America runs on Dunkin.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
The most annoying commercial in my opinion is the Identity Theft commercial with that black guy sitting in the gym and he sings Toni Braxton's "Unbreak My Heart." Everytime I hear/see that commercial I just want to rip my face off.

laughing thats the best one. Or the one with the two old ladies talking like redneck retarded men "shewt"...yeah, shewt"laughing

Roland
I like the redneck grannies myself.

Ummm even though it is kind of funny, because it is always on my T.V. the new Domino's Fudge'ems commercials.

The one where he comes up to the house and they touch Fudge'Em and they get all fudgy and then right at the end the mom yells "Fudge'Ems!"

lol it is funny but it's on all the time so it's annoying right now.

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
laughing thats the best one. Or the one with the two old ladies talking like redneck retarded men "shewt"...yeah, shewt"laughing
Gahhhh. That commercial is like nails on a chalk board. I like the one with the two old ladies though, that'n is pretty funny.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
Gahhhh. That commercial is like nails on a chalk board. I like the one with the two old ladies though, that'n is pretty funny.

grrr....that made my skin crawl when you said that...literally.

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
grrr....that made my skin crawl when you said that...literally.
Heeheehee. big grin

Bloigen
Adverts for Bands/Singers.

jessigem
i dont like the GAP commercial that they have right now. the one with the women in the skinny black pants. theyre not flattering.

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by jessigem
i dont like the GAP commercial that they have right now. the one with the women in the skinny black pants. theyre not flattering.
I agree.

Inspectah Deck

they make good jeans

jessigem
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
they make good jeans
they do. but i hate those skinny pants. they dont look good on ANYONE. and that commercial isnt good.

XNavyXSEALX
That one Geico commercial with the hair doctor...

I thought it was real the first time I saw it, and then it pissed me off cause it tricked me!

jessigem
aww but the geico commercials are so cool. mostly because of the geckohappy

XNavyXSEALX
Yeah, but this one was like a corny hair regrowth commercial, like 'I can Play Tennis cause I have hair now!' And I was stupid enough to think it was real o.o

Inspectah Deck
they do. but i hate those skinny pants. they dont look good on ANYONE. and that commercial isnt good.

depends how your wear them

Maple Sugar
yes i want to send whoever had the idea for those type of geico commercials to hell..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.