Flash Batman and Wonderwoman vs Wolverine Rogue and Quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
Which team would win?

Mr_Famous
Flash would beat Quicksilver easy.
Batman would beat Rogue (i hope, how come she can fly in some comics without absorbing someone elses powers??)
Wonderwoman kicks wolvies ass

Linkalicious
DC takes this.

Quiksilver is a ***.
Batman is too smooth for Wolverine and
Wonder Woman would kick the crap out of Rogue

srankmissingnin
Mr. Famous do you know anything about Rogue?

D.C. team wins because of Flash. Wolverine would beat Batman with out too much trouble and some versions of Rogue would waste Wonder Woman with little effort but the Flash is just too damn fast.

juggernaut74
Rougue is strong like class 50 but not enough to take down WonderWoman. Team DC takes this with ease.

Mr_Famous
dats true- i dnt know much about some of the x men like rogue, jubilee, etc. I mostly read Deadpool, Spidey, etc (all the ones with wisecrackingsmile ) and Dr Strange if I can get my hands on any

ScarletSpider
Rogue's powers seem a bit wonky at the moment, hopefully Milligan smoothes them out, or kills her or something. Team DC takes this one, Flash is just too fast as previously stated. Wolverine might provide some trouble, just because he doesn't go down easy, but would eventually succumb.

P.S. Mr Famous, if you like wise-crackers, check out the New Invaders, Blazing Skull and others put up some great banter and jokes.

Mr_Famous
thanx- i'll check those out soon......they're new arent they?

Tron
Well, Rogue flys because she fully absorbed the powers of Ms. Marvel (a female Captain Marvel, currently Warbird) years ago, and now the powers are hers. Anyways, DC's team wins because of Wonder Woman and Flash alone. Rogue's stong, but Wonder Woman's far more stronger and faster that she is. Flash and Quicksilver, well, needs no explanation. Batman can hold Wolverine at bay just longer enough for his teammates to finish off the other two and help him out.

The Flash
Team DC with ease.

terror_child3
ok, wonder woman beats rogue easy, wolverine kills batman after a long drawn out fight, flash beats quicksilver easily. the team of wonder woman and the flash overwhelms wolverine and still has time to eat brunch.

Imperial_Samura
Team DC all the way. The Flash alone has the potential to beat everyone while Wolverine is still making some wise crack about Batman's belt. If they squared of however Flash still trounces Quicksilver, Wonder Woman is almost a god and a lot tougher the Rogue and Batman and wolverine would be close. Of course if Rogue managed to steal, say, the Flash's powers it could quickly become much closer.

mr.smiley
i think rogue could take wonder woman
hell if storm could why not.

Tron
Right, the infamous Marvel vs. DC. In all actuality, Wonder Woman should've dropped Storm quite easily, seeing as how she's in Superman's league, but apparantly the fans liked Storm just a little bit more , so the win went to her bacause of it. And Rogue COULD steal Flash's powers, she has one small problem though; she has to catch him first. Since I don't see that happening, Rogue would put up a decent enough fight before Wonder Woman puts her down.

Mainstream
I'm going with the DC squad as well. (though I am more of a marvel man myself)

saurabh kanhere
Flash solos...batman and WW will go and have sex. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.