spiderman or spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidespawn
who do you like better spiderman or spawn
i like spiderman way much ****ing better how bout you

Spawnie
I'm not even gonna speak on this. This is ridiculous. Spidey is cool but Spawn rocks!

clickclick
spiderman, I find spawn lame.

Lord Shadow Z
I like spawn better, spidermans weak and pathetic.

Imperial_Samura
If I had to choose I prefer Spiderman, although Spawn is interesting in a dark kind of way.

Arsenal
When I read more Spawn comics I'll get back to you.

jenn624
spiderman

no contest

Spawnie
? no contest my ass! BUnch of mainstrem BS over here.

Movie Mogul
Spawn would walk this one, Spiderman is forever getting his ass kicked! bunny

Arachnoidfreak
HERE HERE. Damn mainstream assheads

jenn624
wow, i can honestly say i've never been called an asshead before stick out tongue

Ironmanpower
Lol Al Simmons who have exploded so many head than he can't count it or Peter parker who throw spider web in red-blue suit...

Hell Spawn for sure.

Ock
Spider-Man all the way

theflyxx
I like them both.

BOTH I say!

Imperial_Samura
Not sure if this is an actual battle, which means it wouldn't matter who is the better killer or fighter, but which character appeals more. Nothing about being mainstream, but rather personal taste. I like both, although I prefer most aspects of Spiderman to Spawn, not because he is "main stream", but just because the art, characterisation, story lines etc appeal.

Lord Shadow Z
Spawn is cooler, darker , and with much more itensity than Spiderman. The thing is with Spiderman everything generally works out in the end, he's wearing a happy red and blue costume, he saves the day more often than not, and he's got no kind of problems except fighting supervillians and being depressed about having powers that he doesn't want. Spawn is probably the epitomy of bad luck, I mean being a soldier of hell is bad enough (or good depending on what you think) watching your former wife forming a relationship with your best friend and being able to do nothing. Being stalked by thousands of cryptic characters giving similiar cryptic messages, hanging out in alleyways with the denizens of the city and with this you get aa detailed portrayal of a character and the hardships he has to face having unnatural powers and living with them. Hell, Spidermans got it easy

Imperial_Samura
True, and I like dark characters, although sometimes people are happy to enjoy light hearted comic fun, so Spiderman doesn't live in a dark, terrible world, thats ok, he never the less gives the fans what they want, just as Spawn gives his fans what they want.

Spawnie
Well, I have to agree with this. U're both right. But I agree that Spidey gets it too easy sometimes.

Paola
this is not a battle.... is about who's your favorite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.