Ghost in the Shell - Opinons?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McBane
Ghost in the Shell has to be one of the best animated manga in years.
But the ends a little weird??
Anyone know what happens?
Is there a ghost in the shell 2?

JLred
I was watching the Ghost in the Shell Stand alone Complex thingy on Adult Swim and it took me a long ass time to realize what the hell was going on.

FireTiger
I enjoyed it, but then again I like complex endings and manga/anime that makes your head wonder for long periods of time.

Jace_Rave
I heard there was a Ghost in the Shell 2 made. It was a sequel to the original movie...I would like to see that...the ending was really weird, like it wasn't complete...???
Stand Alone Complex is pretty cool. It's mostly just eye candy as far as the animation goes. I'm glad that a story is starting to develope, The Laughing Man. If a show doesn't have a story I lose interest pretty quick. I'm glad I stuck with this one through the first couple episodes though...it's shaping up nicely

BlueHarvest

Jace_Rave
Innocence? That's not the one I'm talkin about, if it just came out this year. I was told about this one about 2 years ago

anjutacom
There are 52 episodes all in all, consisting of two seasons, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and the "GIG2". There are also two movies, a video game, and Manga, so that gets people confused.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.