Christopher Lee Spoiler pics!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Milosz006
Wow, it looks like there IS a new power in the third movie!

It looks like he can shoot some sort of fire!!?

!!!!!! eek! eek! eek! eek! !!!!!!

h**p://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/Milosz006/EpisodeIII.gif

jedijunky1138
You know..... this kind of stuff is getting old fast. please close this POINTLESS TREAD!!!!!!!!!

kremzike
Man, i'm usually the guy who just passes crap like this by and says nothing. Sombody needs to close this thread quick before everybody startes shooting some sort of FLAMES at him!

I love Lucas's new CGI horses, too! Precursors to the AT-ATs. miffed

NoFate007
I heard that Jackson and Lucas were friendly but JESUS....

Close

jedijunky1138
I think you mean AT-ST.

Milosz006
No, he's right

jedijunky1138
The AT ATs have four legs the AT-ST has two.

PVS
congratulations on your retarded thread.

attention whore

Milosz006

Milosz006
Danke

Darth Subjekt
Is it just me or does this look like LOTR sh!t? If so let me know, that way i can say what i really want to say....cause this in NOT star wars....please confirm this for me so i can get back to my old self and scortch someone.

§pearhead
I hope you're not being serious.

Darth Subjekt
who me?

GCG
wrong forum gugu-plex ; this is the Star Wars forum

dont make us unleash a b*tch slapping session so hard until you may see more stars than a Hubble telescope

musashi_sw
aff

jedijunky1138
?

§pearhead
ffa confused

Darth Subjekt
what?

vanyoda
I can't believe I wasted my time typing in that addressdoh

kremzike
Right, just like horses.

Maybe you would've made the joke about the latest AOR pic walker, but I wanted to go even farther. Small horse being the precursor to giant AT-AT. That's comedy! smile

Jedi Priestess
I see the stupidity level in here has doubled in the last 36 hours.

Grievous_90210
wow this thread has gone 2 pages

bilbofett
well, maybe thats cause the 'Thread police' hasnt been here...lol
hi ya JP!!!

Jedi Priestess
Thats because Lil B is away and not here to clean house.

Darth Subjekt
Yea i wanted to go off about how stupid someone could be for posting pics like that, that are in NO way affiliated with SW, and how i wish a certain somebody would find their way on the wrong end of an M-16 after being the middle man of a circle jerk...but instead, i wanted to be nice and bite my tounge. It seems that useless and pointless threads have been coming out of the woodworks today, like everyone forgot about all the drama that went on just 2 weeks ago.

But hey, im being nice here, not saying anything mean... big grin shifty whistle

GCG
scared to show yourself, are you ?

Darth Subjekt
me? hahaha no never.....when have i ever been?

Milosz006
It's Christopher Lee

Jedi Priestess
But its NOT Episode 3 Christopher Lee and THAT is the point. If you silly enough to post that pic in here then you should be able to withstand the flaming you are bound to get.

cornponious
But surely there are other mods that ARE here and have the ability to close threads?

Like, say, Queeq or Ush?

corn

Ushgarak
Closing. Please do not waste time like this again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.