Choose your custom breeding couples

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miahera
Sinister's getting tired with his obsession of Cyclops and Jean and wants to choose another pair to breed an uber powerful being. tell me your pair and what powers you expect! (a male and female) symbiotes, mystic abilities, and other exceptions may not apply as abilities might not be transferrable.

Multiple Man and Kitty Pryde - "The Twins" effect only greater!

mr.smiley
me and gwen stafani

Scarpa
Maybe spider-man and Black cat

eleveninches
cable and sue storm

stellarX
Scarlet Witch and Gambit
Storm and Magneto
Psylocke and Sunspot
Rogue and Bishop
Dazzler and Banshee

Nathaniel Grey
Cable and Domino
X-Man and Threnody
Magneto and Rachel Grey

Wynndar
Thing and She Hulk

eleveninches
Rachel and cable
magneto and sue storm
xman and madelyne

Molecule man
Rachel and Cable, Xman and Madelyne?
What are you thinking about this is incest, and for sure none of their kids would become powerful beings.

Nathaniel Grey
That would be genetic incest, yo. Rachel and Cable already share the same DNA as well as X-Man and Madelyne...ha...incest.

stellarX
how did you guys make your signatures? nate dawg, yours's pretty sweet.

Nathaniel Grey
Paint Shop Pro. It's one of the greatest programs ever. wink

stellarX
Is there a website to download the program or is it store bought?

Nathaniel Grey
In all truth I've no idea. A friend of my gave me a copy of the program on disk. I assume that you purchase it in stores.

stellarX
thanks, i tried to make one in paint but it won't come up in my posts...

eleveninches
I know that rachel is from an alternate future, but is she cables half sister?
I thought it was rachel who ended up being mother askani, who was like a mother to cable, but now she appears younger than him

Nathaniel Grey
It gets really complicated. But to make a long story short -- they're both made from the same genetic material which happens to be Jean Grey ( Madelyne Pryor ) and Cyclops. And while The Inhumans have very little against practicing incest amoung their royal families, I doubt the Summers clan would go that far anytime soon.

ScarletSpider
Though the Inhumans have something like a "geneocracy" for a government. Though they call one another cousin and stuff like that, they're meticulous and unwavering about pairing and breeding their people. It may seem incestuous, they make sure to scientifically determine the best matches and keep the gene pool fresh.

stellarX
hmmm...how about the offspring of Jean and Wolverine from an alternate timeline hooking up with Cyclops in a drunken stuper.
That'd be an interesting mix.

stellarX
oh wait...we're trying to stray from the Summers-Grey genepool.
How about Storm and Archangel?

eleveninches
Technically, nate and madelyne are not really related

eleveninches
most of them are related anyway:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=291339

Nathaniel Grey
I understand your point but I'm talking on the genetic level here. For all intensive purposes, Madelyne Pryor ( Jean Grey's exact duplicate ) is Nathan Grey's genetic donor. Every bit of Madelyne Pryor genetic wise is an exact replica of Jean. So speaking technically they are related. I don't buy into that half brother and half sister, step father, step mother crap in the Summers clan. They have too many genetic CLONES and alternate timeline children running around for any of their offspring to be HALF anything. It's not like Madelyne Pryor was an entirely different person when it came to her biology. Her personality was just different. Jean is the genetic donor and mother to Cable, Rachel, Stryfe and X-Man. Just like Madelyne, the exact genetic duplicate is mother and donor to Cable, Rachel, Stryfe and X-Man. See my point?

eleveninches
almost all of the x-men are related in one way or another.

miahera
c'mon people. didn't anyone read my first post? choose your couple and tell me what kind of power the kid will have. and no Graydon Creed Jr's.

goku-vs-superma
scarlet witch and doctor strange

superman and wonder woman

lady shiva and iron fist

darksied and mongal( mongul's daughter)

sasquatch and wolfsbane

thor and storm

neron and circe

Maestro
colussus and north star Lol j/k

goku-vs-superma
how does that workout .....

goku-vs-superma
imagine the power produced by the offspring of superman & wonderwoman.... super+wonderful= i dont know but its gotta be good.

it would have superstrength, the blessing of the greek gods maybe powers and mystical weapons (like ww's bracelets) endowed on it by them, invulnerability, flight, ..............................

Nathaniel Grey
Definitely Cable and Domino. In the recent issues concerning Domino's past she was genetically bred to be a mutant with unimaginable psionic capabilities. Unfortunately there was some sort of screw up in her development and her powers developed as a semi latent probability altering aura. She was inevitably deemed a failure by her creators and shipped off. But her much younger sibling Lazarus displayed powers that were considerably potent especially in the mutant community. I'm assuming that the potential is still there only her body wasn't able to develop it. And who knows? Mixing it with the potency of Summers DNA might unlock and enhance this genetic power giving their child powers that would frighten even Galactus.

goku-vs-superma
i think that is the best idea (other than mine of course) i've seen in thread.

goku-vs-superma
the galactus part i think went a BIT overboard though

vaya_the_elf
Storm and Nightcrawler

Green latern and Jean .. lol

Catwomen and spiderman

hawkgirl and archangle

Those are just few ... lol ..

goku-vs-superma
which GL

goku-vs-superma
i didn't know the phrase "those are just a few" made people Laugh Out Loud

vaya_the_elf
Not sure. Any I guess. I like them all.

As for the laughing at loud thing, I thought it was funny because i keep going on and on. Nevermind. stick out tongue

goku-vs-superma
kewl

goku-vs-superma
if you've read the whole thread or some of it what was your favorite idea

vaya_the_elf
Storm and Archangel seemed interesting. Also i just thought of one I like which is nightcrawler and shadow cat. What's yours?

goku-vs-superma
either the super man and wonder woman one or the domino and cable one

vaya_the_elf
Thats cool. I want to come up with a really cool one for either batman or hawkgirl. maybe the two together

Everyone else seems to hate the idea of them two together, but I like it.

goku-vs-superma
ehhh i dont see the point of it....... it would just be a human/thanagarian hybrid

vaya_the_elf
Whats the point in most relationships anyway. the point is they would go good together, and they have a lot in common.

goku-vs-superma
what about a tamaranian/thanagarian hybrid i.e hawkman and starfire

goku-vs-superma
that may be true but this isn't a match making thin, it a breeding to make a powerful munchkin

smokin' that guy just finished the little selective breeding project ...... he got an A

vaya_the_elf
i know *sniffs*

I just think hawkgirl would be good with someone just has to think of someone.

oh well.

goku-vs-superma
it's hard now a days to find guys that like chicks with wings and maces

goku-vs-superma
i personally have a fettish for them jk

vaya_the_elf
Don't see why not. She is so much better than wonderwomen. If i was a guy I would dig her, but I'm not. Just wish i could br like her because she is so cool.

goku-vs-superma
she's a laywer, the scum of the earth LAYWER!!!!! jk.... not really

which couple do you think though would produce the most powerful offspring

vaya_the_elf
Xavier and jean

goku-vs-superma
ooooh teacher student relationship...... very illegal!!!

goku-vs-superma
xavier in a wheel chair how will that work .........

vaya_the_elf
laughing she is over 18

goku-vs-superma
whistle

vaya_the_elf
Don't you think they would have powerful offspring?

goku-vs-superma
didn't he like know her when she was uhhhh 7! rf

vaya_the_elf
Yes.

Ok then .. how about magento and jean.. or magento and rogue

vaya_the_elf
The most powerful men i think of are xavier and magneto .. so they have to go with someone

goku-vs-superma
i dont know about u but that might make it a tad bit akward for muah

goku-vs-superma
really i think some one like apocalypse would be

vaya_the_elf
Yes but they are the most poweful. At least thats what i think

goku-vs-superma
i dont think there is a rule that states that they have to be from the same universe. like one could be from DC and the other could be from Marvel

goku-vs-superma
like say black cat with Wildcat

vaya_the_elf
I know that.

Just that i think Xavier and Magento are the most poweful men, so I had to find a chick that was. Lets face it there are not many older chicks.

goku-vs-superma
two minutes ago i updated my file and the i just looked at it.... I had somehow put it on female lol confused

goku-vs-superma
any way who do u think would make the best DC couple

vaya_the_elf
Either hawkgirl and batman

batman and the traditional girl which would be Catwomen

goku-vs-superma
the most POWERFUL kid produced from a couple!! lol you are just a little match maker aren't you love

vaya_the_elf
laughing out loud Not sure about that.

Well I'm heading off to bed. Night night.

Take care.

goku-vs-superma
good night sleep

vaya_the_elf
Are you sleepy to?

goku-vs-superma
no

goku-vs-superma
are you still there?

vaya_the_elf
yes

waiting for people to go to bed, so i can

goku-vs-superma
u cant go to bed until evryone else does

goku-vs-superma
wacko

vaya_the_elf
Well I'm at someone else house. Tonight I'm sleeping in the same room as my little sister, and foster mom. My sister is asleep, but my foster mom is waiting for my foster dad to get back from somewhere. She will just wake me up because I have sensitive hearing which sucks.

goku-vs-superma
alright well i have sensitive seeing which sucks becuz i can see good

goku-vs-superma
lets get back on topic or this thread will get cancelled

vaya_the_elf
sounds good to me

goku-vs-superma
the thread closed or getting back on topic

Nathaniel Grey
If Franklin Richards a child who's parent's aren't particularly powerful can snatch Galactus from one reality to another ( Heroes Reborn ) then the prospect of Cable's and Domino's offspring causing Galactus to flinch in fear isn't an unreasonable concept. Nathan Summers is said to posses nearly untapped powers which have recently been demonstrated at a fraction of their capacity. And apparently Domino's DNA holds the building blocks for a similar power. You don't think they'd have a child who could crush entire galaxies and warp universes with a stray thought? I think it's entirely possible considering Franklin's existence and the fact that neither of his parents display nearly omnipotent enhanced gifts. Summers blood has produced many powerful children. Nate Grey, Cable, Stryfe, Rachel Grey, Hyperstorm. It's just a matter of time that one of them might make something just as worse.

goku-vs-superma
You don't think they'd have a child who could crush entire galaxies and warp universes with a stray thought?

i do but beating galactusis a bit of a stretch, dont you agree

goku-vs-superma
who do you think would be more powerful the offspring of domino and cable or of psilord(an older franklin richard from the same reality where spidergirl exhists) and rachel summers

goku-vs-superma
i think the rachel one i made up might be a bit more powerful

Imperial_Samura
I would, with the wonders of cloning and genes splicing, like to see the offspring of Thor and Thanos.... now that would be a fearsome child.

goku-vs-superma
that kid would be ugly!! but specifics are the "couple" have to be male and female

leonheartmm
uhhh we are just limited to mutant couples right

leonheartmm
scarlet witch and bishop

leonheartmm
or mealstorm and domino

goku-vs-superma
they dont have to be mutants or even from the same universe, as long as they are boy and girl its ok

goku-vs-superma
Sinister's getting tired with his obsession of Cyclops and Jean and wants to choose another pair to breed an uber powerful being. tell me your pair and what powers you expect! (a male and female)

says this on the first post.

BobbyD
Doom with the most powerful of female options would be interesting to see.

goku-vs-superma
true that

vaya_the_elf
I still like my idea with either Xavier, or Magento

BobbyD
Doom with Jean Gray would be a totally destructive force to be reckoned with.

leonheartmm
SENTRY WITH VALARIA{franklin's sister}

ayjay
cable and DOMINO..wait..no...X-MAN and domino.....

Nathaniel Grey
There'd be no difference Cable & X-Man. Genetically they're virtually identical.

leonheartmm
actually, they are not, they are as genetically identical as you and say your sister, or your brother.

anyway i have a new pair

franklin richards + elaine belloc

eleveninches
dr strange and illyana rasputin

Nathaniel Grey
Actually, they are. Nathan Grey is for all intensive purposes the Age of Apocalypse version of Cable. They share the exact same bio structure and psionic signature. Those according to the comics cannot be duplicated unless through cloning. It's not unlike AoA Weapon X and Wolverine being the exact same person -- they just developed under different circumstances. Please make reference to X-Man #14, Cable #29, 30 and 31. More specifically Cable issue #31 in which it states that Nate Grey is " genetically to Cable in every way ". That is quite far from the relationship siblings of the same strain might exhibit. ( Ie; Rachel Summers/ Nathan Summers ) Their only separating factors are their ages, the techno organic virus and the circumstances under which they were conceived. It'd be like saying Stryfe and Cable aren't the same man when on the genetic level they are. Cable, Stryfe and X-Man are " brothers " in the sense that they all came from the same DNA strain. That's as close as their relationships come in that sense. Read the comics...they never lie.

Try this one. Silver Surfer and She-Hulk. That'd be an interesting child who'd most likely inherit a lot of untapped potential.

eleveninches
thanos and phyla

SalemLang
Me and Tom Welling

leonheartmm
u know what nathanial, we can discuss the genetic traits of nate grey and cable till death in our argument so ill just back of, the only thing ill say in defence of my argument is that any two people with the exact same genetic structure have 1: the exact same physique 2:the exact same height 3:the exact same skin colour 4:the exact same physical development 5:the exact same natural mood and mind set 6:and if they were brought up in the same way{similar exercises, mind work etc}, they have they exact same physical and mental powers and judgement

seeing as none of these things relate to nate and cable, and also seeing that cable was a natural baby while nate was a test tube baby{with specific chosen dna} id say that they are far from same{genetically.

leonheartmm
another thing we should know is that comic book artists are human just like us, and for alll i know, they probably go into less detail in these things then we comic book fans do, so in those issues, the story letting us to believe that they both had the same dna signature as well as powers was a fault on the part of the comic book writer, who probably did not think of everything from a biological point of view{and he doesnt have to, because they are COMICS}

leonheartmm
anyway i still think that in marvel, the two greatest potential couples{with the exception of franklin richards and rachelsummers{because rachel has SUMMERS blood in her}} are
bishop+scarlet witch
sentry+valaria

Nathaniel Grey
I understand the concept of what you're saying whole heartedly and I agree were that an application to the non-comic book world. But we're talking about the Marvel Universe here in which the writers have the ultimate say as well as dominion over what can and cannot happen. According to the comic book Universe in which these characters exist -- Nathan Grey and Nathan Summers are genetically identical in every way. There's no way around that. You could debate genotypes and so forth as long as you wished but the comic book would still say..." X-Man and Cable are genetically identical in every way. " Second just FYI, Cable does meet many of the requirements you set forth. Nate Grey is a representation of Cable when he was in his twenties. Check out the mini series " ASKANI'SON ". They were the same height, weight, same hair color, skin color, same moods and mind sets..etc. The only things that set them apart are age, the techno organic virus and the circumstances of their development. By your this same logic that would mean Magneto of AoA isn't genetically the same as Magneto of mainstream.

Nathaniel Grey
Exactly. They ARE comic books and so the logic that you attempted to apply to them cannot always work. I understand that in genetics as we know it...such a thing is virtually impossible but not in comics. They have the leeway to make things up as they go along. That includes theories and so forth. I'm sure no one really took into account the literal point of view when concerning biology. After all this is a fantasy world, right?

Joker1237
how about the Blob (Not X-Men,) and the thing?? 2 monsters alien things that each people lol.

Paola
I love your sig Joker! eek!

HarmonicFlo88
Its even said in X-Man#14 Cable says so himself that "Grey exhibits all my psionic and telekinetic potential - and then some". X-Man was clearly created as a test tube baby by sinister to create tha perfect offspring. while Cable was a natural born baby. why would X-Man exist if there was already an EXACT DUPLICATE when it comes to raw power? part of X-Man's whole purpose was that he is more powerfull than Cable. at tha same time he was less capable physically and inexperienced. but when it came to power - his IDENTITY was that of a summers/jean offspring with immense psionic power .

Nathaniel Grey, i just dont see how you can say cable is equal to Nate in terms of power.

HarmonicFlo88
And Magneto of AoA compared to Magneto of this dimension isn't relevant because they're the exact same being. X-man and Cable differ greatly, age for one.

leonheartmm
hey i thought up a new one
hulk+she hulk

thatd be something interesting to see. lol

{btw ur intitled to ur say and im intitled to mine{n its all just based on how we percieve things}, n i still think that nate is greater}

HarmonicFlo88
Nate Grey and Psylocke. Lets go at it Paola hehe

leonheartmm
ooooooh you better watch it paola is a VERY dangerous woman,

Joker1237
Well think you, but Arsenal made it, not my work

Miss Paola

Nathaniel Grey
Is it my turn to suck up to the moderator yet? laughing

HarmonicFlo88
I guess theres something about her forum persona thats cute.

Joker1237
yes there is . Paola is pretty cool.

Paola
yes she is...

now topic, please

radioboy121
Based on all the flirting with the moderator and through side note interpretation about everyone's theoretical age, this sounds like a Demi Moore to Ashton Kutcher headline, or worse, Mary Kay Letourneau to Vili Fualaau. I'm glad my account name is not feminine.

Batman and Elektra - They might have attractive and tough children naturally (no extra enhancements).

Gideon and Selene - I know she killed him, but these near immortals would make dangerously powerful mutant children.

eleveninches
hal jordan and jade

goku-vs-superma
kyle rayner and star saphire...... ooooh thats cool

Paola
thanks a lot! blink

Nathaniel Grey
Rofl.

ScarletSpider
Namor and Storm, although Namor is infertile (along the principles that he is basically a mule, the crossing of two different species)

Weather powers, amphibious, monstrous strength, invulnerability, flight, other electrical and camoflaughe powers.

goku-vs-superma
zeus and wonderwoman

goku-vs-superma
nvm that sucks

miahera
Paola! my thread! ah! not a dating service laughing I know you guys are into those mature ones, but aren't there just more than one girl? is Krissy Von Doom one? stick out tongue c'mon people, most of you aren't meeting the requirements. I asked for not only the couple, but what type of offspring to be expected.

BINGO ScarletSpider. you just described my next own custom X-jet! big grin

Terraxia and Hulk - a turquoise super strong, super durable kids.

Thumbalina and the Blob - uh... laughing what does Thumbalina do again?

Paola
well.... thank you very much again! disgust

Molecule man
I don't think they mean that you are old Paola, just that your admirers are young big grin or maybe the other girls here are jealous since you get most the attention here.

pr1983
well it is paola...

but anyway...

bruce and selina... how long do we have to wait?

radioboy121
Yes, I wasn't specifying that you are old Paola, but on some of the other members being too young. I'm sure all of you are kidding, but I have seen in forums that I was or currently affiliated with have people who took it seriously. I doubt you will want to arrange a meeting with them and I do not really wish to scare you, but some people can be pretty determined.

This sounds more logical than Selena and Daredevil. He has a bad streak record with former prostitutes (he's still due in apologizing to Typhoid Mary).

During the association with the MLF, they never did specify Thumbalina's power. She was merely the back end support to Stryfe and possibly didn't have powers (another words, not everyone had to be a mutant). After all, the first incarnation of Zero was a robot and was part of their line up.

miahera
aww Paola. sad sorry if it sounded like I insulted you. on the contrary, when I said mature, I meant super intelligent, very pretty woman. didn't you pick up the recent miahera dictionary? laughing anyhooo, I just didn't want the thread to go too far off topic. you know if I didn't say anything, the masses would be coming in droves for you.

eleveninches
dr doom and magik
sr strange and rachel summers
lucifer and elaine belloc
wonder woman and cable
madelyne summers and captain britain

Paola
radioboy & miahera: damage is done weep

but I agree.... let's get back on topic big grin

miahera
indeed it has. mad

Maxima and Wonderman.

HarmonicFlo88
Magneto and Jean Grey

goku-vs-superma
harmonicflo88 i love that song! on your sig. its one of my fave green day songs.

goku-vs-superma
oh yeah comics ok. i wouls love to see a kid brought forth from the union of nabu and shazam.... dont ask how i just want it to happen

goku-vs-superma
would*

Paola
goku: use edit button

ScarletSpider
Black Panther and Red Raven II. Not the most powerful of unions at first look. The vibranium tech like Panther has, and other high tech Avian technology (wing aparatus which can absorb and redirect energy for blasts, allows flight, other weapons). But the fruit of their union would be the ruler of not one, but two of the most technologically advanced nations and peoples on the face of the Earth, and being T'Challa's progeny, one of the most dangerously intelligent persons to ever walk the Earth.

The Fallen One and Phyla-Vell. Dominion over photonic energy (and we've all seen how powerful that is in Genis' series), the omnipresent dark matter which binds together galaxies and the power cosmic. Overkill much?

leonheartmm
i still say SENTRY and VALERIA would make a good union.

IRTMU-Dragon
Id combine Juggernaut and The Hulk.

Abomination and Rhino.

HarmoNiC FLo
ANYONE HAVE SEXY PICS OF PAOLA?

HarmoNiC FLo
I MEAN PSYLOCKE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

goku-vs-superma
superboy and supergirl!!!! tactile telikenesis and shape shifting.... and stuff. eventually the kid would get older that superboy because he's trapped at his age. that would be wierd

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>