D.m.x

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

5knuckleShuffle
any one else like dmx?

SlipknoT
no

MornGlory
nopers!!!!

hh?
D.M.X= disgrace to hip hop

listen to real hip hop man

*SpunkiE*
Hes ok, but Ja Rule i cant stand!

Afro Cheese
Whats the difference? Dmx barks and Ja Rule sings. They are both annoying.

*SpunkiE*
DMX has better music.

Afro Cheese
Matter of opinion I guess.

SlipknoT
They both suck

SiMpLePlAnLvR82
He's a good actor...if that counts for anything.

Darth Revan
Platinum zinc when I rap you think no expression

Deathblow
laughing out loud

You are joking right? confused

DMX is sick and slipknot is pretty gay like look at there masks.lol losers

hh?
ur a dumbass for dissing a band cuz of their masks

MF DOOM wears a mask, and he can destroy and mc you put up.

SlipknoT
Anybody who likes DMX isnt even fit to look at Slipknot.

hh?
Proof to why DMX is retarded:

DMX was arrested for allegedly speeding and driving with a suspended license on a Westchester County highway, a week after pleading guilty to plowing through an airport parking gate while on drugs.

The 33-year-old rapper, whose real name is Earl Simmons, was pulled over on Interstate 684 at about 9:20 p.m. Wednesday. State Trooper Jeffrey Pitkewitz said he clocked Simmons driving 104 mph in a 65 mph zone.

Because his license had been suspended after the airport incident, Simmons was arrested on charges of third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation. State police said he was also charged with speeding and driving an unregistered motor vehicle.

Simmons was released on $350 bail and was scheduled to appear in North Castle Town Court on January 18th.

In a June 24th incident at Kennedy Airport in Queens, Simmons was charged with smashing into a gate after telling a parking lot attendant he was a federal agent. He later admitted to being on Valium at the time.

Simmons was sentenced to a conditional discharge, meaning further violations within a year could land him in jail. He also was fined and ordered to forfeit his 1998 Ford Expedition sport utility vehicle.

The Queens district attorney's office said it was investigating whether Wednesday's incident violated the terms of Simmons' discharge.

Simmons' lawyer, Murray Richman, said could not comment because he had not talked to the rapper about the incident.

In 1999, DMX was fined and ordered to make public service announcements for the Humane Society after police found crack pipes, a pistol and 13 pit bulls at his home.

Credits: Associated Press/ WNBC

D-Double
The first time I saw him on that collabo with LL, Method, and somebody else I forget...I thought he was gonna be a hip-hop legend and be around forever....

But he got caught up and let his demons destroy him...

...for all his strength on the mic, IMO he fell lame...

...saddest thing was to see him all cracked out and tweak'n in the basement with Tigga...

...so sad....get your sh!t straight, X.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.