singer jumps ships whats your opion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
it realy angers me.
i mean more power to the guy but it cheapens my respect for him.
to hell with another superman movie, we've had enough of them!
same with batman

MornGlory
huh what the hell are you talking about???

but yes im sick of Batman movies...Ive only liked Michael Keaton as Batman....

Paola
Bryan Singer is directing Superman instead of X-Men.

here it is King: a thread where you can bash Singer all you want yawn

pr1983
laughing paola...

true though... sk... fire away...

Sage Tessa
Which would you prefer?
gunsmilie

ash23
i think he should be poked continously with x-men merchandise. Bastard ninja 2guns banginchair pokey many painful smilies

mr.smiley
i realy wanna know what made him leave x men.
if anything it will delay x3 or we won't even get it

NiceGuynj
There will be a X3 but I believe Singer was getting more money for superman.Superman is the dulliest character ever.

blueysgirl82
Superman is alright, But there has been too many Movies and TV series about him.

mr.smiley
yeah i can see it now.
a preview for a new superman movie and everyone goes oh god not again!

Shadow_King
I dont have the anger anymore.... all i have to say is BS is a jack ass.

pr1983
i love superman, but im pissed cos singer 'll ruin it. and he's not dull(supes).

singer's time was up though, maybe it's time to take the series in a new direction...

Shadow_King
what you mean... no one wants to do the film since its already half completed.... no one likes to start off on a third film of a trilogy.

pr1983
no, i meant maybe we needed someone with fresh ideas, thats all.

Shadow_King
ohh ok then.

mr.smiley
i don't see the xmen formula translating very well for superman.
superman can't have the gritty reality based universe xmen did.and are how in the hell are they gonna put a guy in the superman suit!!!!???

Shadow_King
they could easily put a man in a superman costume????

aurorarogue
Superman does already have too many movies! Give X-Men a chance!!! But I heard Singer is still planning on doing X-3, he is just going to do it after Superman...still, that means it's going to be a while before we see it sad

crazyspinz
NEW SUPERMAN MOVIE!!!! IM PISSED.

both xmen movies where so awsome, and X3 was set up so well and he just leaves? that BS i will add him to my list of people to kill shortly after i take over russia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.