You're Father Wanted you to have this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sith knight
Was this a message from Ani. To OB1 for his un-born son to come and find and join Darth Vader? Or was this Old Ben Kanobi playing off of a troubled youth who felt he didn't belong where he was and Ben offered him a chance at a dream. A dream that would meet Bens ends cause he couldn't or wouldn't kill the closest thing he had to a son? Is that why he left Luke in the dark. I'd really like to know how GL is going to work that conversation into EpIII.

MornGlory
yawn

Jedi Priestess
Dude we have SO discussed this to death........I take it your search button is broken or invisible?

jedijunky1138
I dont think Anakin realy wanted luke to have the saber, it was just another one of OBI-Wans "certain point of views."

PVS
i guess some folks have a strong allergic reaction to the search function.
all you had to do was type the EXACT title of this thread and find the million other threads on this.

.:Space Opera:.
"........I take it your search button is broken or invisible?"

...just like your patience stick out tongue

DARTH DADDY

SomeGuy57
They should make a pop that says to search for this topic before you make this a thread after you press the new thread button.

Cipher
That was more of Obi's non-sense. He'd been in the desert a loooong time and had thought of a lot of stories to tell Luke about what "really" happened........

Cowboyography
The real question is why would Vader/Ani want luke to have his SabeR??? was it because he knew his son would eventually defeat him? Did he know he was falling and relized by passing his saber on, that Luke would eventually come to beat him? Mabey it was so someday Luke could join his side as leader of the empire? Or like stated did ben just make up the whole story, possibly because vader doesnt even know about luke!!

Member.
ob1 was probably lying when he said "ur father wanted u to have this" ob1 stole ani's saber and wait till luke was old enough.

Cowboyography
You know what, i bet Vader does know about Luke before the OT. In ESB when we have the revalation that Vader is Lukes father. Luke is in shock almost at the news, but Vader tells him without even getting worked up. This tells me that vader has had this knowledge for a long time and has had time to ponder it and see all possibilities.

Freakin' Jedi
Lucas messed up everything. I'm afraid he did loose his mind when he wrote the PT stories....

eXSBass

jedijunky1138
What if Vader does know about Luke but is trying to hide him from Palpatine so he will not be killed? Later on in ESB when Vader suggests that luke could be turned, couldn't this be another way of keeping Luke alive for at least a little while longer?

ElvesRule24/7
hey come on, I already made a thread on this, like a month or 2 ago. ya that's right all me! hahaha. And otha ppl prolly made some b4 me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.