im being charged

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

5knuckleShuffle
this sux i stick up for my friend and i get charged with agravated battery.

my friend crystal was being abused by her old man so i stuck up for her and decked him and broke his noise. the dad had me arrested and crystal pressed the charges.

she's no friend of mine any more

so you might not see me for awile

MornGlory
im sorry -hopefully you wont have to go to jail or anything... but I think you did the right thing in the first place.. maybe confused

5knuckleShuffle
this is what i get for helping some one out

pr1983
that is so shit dude, but her dad probably forced her to do it... when do u find out what your punishment is?

Adam_PoE
If you suspected that your friend was being abused by her father, the right thing to do would have been to notify the authorities. How was breaking her father's nose supposed to ameliorate the situation? While well intentioned, you took the wrong course of action. This is not what you get for helping someone out, it is what you get for doing the wrong thing.

Arsenal
Nicely said Adam.

Imperial_Samura
Sorry to hear it, and I hope that you can avoid major trouble, certainly they are mitigating circumstances that they would take into account. Although I would say don't stop helping people in need, just do it in a different way.

Jackie Malfoy
That same thing happen with my boyfriend in middle school this guy attecked me in the bathroom and tryed to rape me and my boyfriend came in and beat him up.
I mean really beat him up.And the guy got away but my boyfriend was suspended from school.This is so unfair.Anyway you did the right thing so don't worry about it.JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.