if we increase laws, we increase crimes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BakaXero
ok im bored, and when im bored i start thinking about things
it this is one of the things that came up
has anyone ever thought that if we didnt have any laws
we would have a crime rate? cause no one breaking any laws for there to be a crime.
now there are laws in place to help protect people i can understand those...
but these days there are more and more laws coming out for stupid reasons and many people disagree with the law
by increasing the amount of laws you increasing the chance for someone to break the law which means you have a higher crime rate
petty crime included...
just a thought...

The Tired Hiker
No laws = Anarchy. I find that Anarchy really isn't a bad idea. I think people would watch out for eachother more than they do now.

BakaXero
but im just saying...
you aways hear people complain about crime rates....
so yeah...
if got rid of the stupid laws the crime rate would lower...

MornGlory
its to early for one of these threads-- it is 5 am yawn

The Tired Hiker
MG, do you have the Trainspotting CD? If so, what's your favorite song on it? Mine is song number nine, Mile End, by PULP. smile

The Tired Hiker
I really think you are onto something. If we could only find our own island, or country, it could possibly be that way. Anarchy Island. Oh wait, there's already Australia! eek! Ha haha just kidding, Australia! thumb up

nitro-swicked
laughing nice TH no disrespect to any australian people or anything

BakaXero
Um... im Australian....
and it seems each day theyre trying to add another law...

eleveninches
get rid of all laws, and there willl be no crimes smilesmilesmile

The Tired Hiker
That's interesting, because, and I could be wrong, I forget most of what I learned in school, but Australia was used by England to rid of all their prisoners. "Ship them off to Australia, tally ho! Good day, laddy! Crumpets, please!" They'd say.

So, it's like, this island, Australia, made up of criminal decendants, is making new laws every day??? That's just absurd. Look, I never claimed to be 'Mr. Know-It-All', but I do know this. If I moved to Australia, I'd probably get beat up in a bar. And when I show up to that bar the next day with a black eye and a smile on my face, I bet they'll treat me like family. happy

BakaXero
well things have changed since then....

The Tired Hiker
I knew this one chick, Muriel, she got married in Australia. embarrasment Okay, I'll stop. sick

MornGlory
i like Sleeper ... and some other song.. its 5 am here - and Ive been up all night at work-- so i cant think at the moment

BakaXero
is this the movie with the full aussie accents?
i lived here all my life and i hardly ever hear anyone with that accent
i wonder where they all are?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.