Falling For Daniel Looks SAD!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MornGlory
in all of FallingForDaniel's sigs - she looks SOO SAD!

lets all cheer her up!!

just a little tiny smile smile

Arsenal
No, she thinks she looks cool like that, which I think is stupid. If she wants to look like that then let her. I personally seldom smile because I don't think guys should smile all day. But if I took a picture of myself, I wouldn't try to make myself look like it's the end of the world. As a side note, Michael Myers will find her.

English Moosette
She hates this thread and I hate it with her. GRRRR *Goth-type-angst*

Arsenal
If I found Daniel, I would force him to cheer her up. Then steal his wallet.

MornGlory
she just looks sad... sorry english moosette --

The Tired Hiker
Is 'Falling For Daniel' that one movie where that girl falls off a cliff to save her brother, Daniel, and they both die on the rocks below? Such a sad movie. sad

shellie
i know your heart was in the right place sweetie when you made this thread...but this isnt neccessary . she'll hate it and it will invite others to insult her .

she's a great girl . others should wake up and except her for who she is .

The Tired Hiker
Oh, sorry. I guess I'm thinking of some other movie.

shellie
stick out tongue

MornGlory
ok sorry for making this thread-- just thought she always looks so sad,, and I didnt know why. sad

Mane
Who cares...

MornGlory
i care Sex SKillet!!

BackFire
I think she's very pretty and that it's unfortunate that she's afraid of smiling.

Lianslo
She's a cool girl...although, I don't understand all these people who try to look/act depressed all the time...so, I will share a smile w/ them, big grin

justjakk
it isnt afraid to smile. its choosing not to. you feel normal, you dont smile. you feel happy or you laugh, you smile. i hate to say, i think she has nothing to be happy of or to laugh about. i cant say the same for myself. i choose not to smile. but i am still happy even when i frown. and then i get very happy and my smile shows up and i laugh and then my smile grows. you would not like to see me smile. i can fake a good smile for you that will look good. i just choose not to fake something that i do not possess.

English Moosette
It takes far less muscles to smile big grin

justjakk
even less not to.

English Moosette
That's My Theory.... uh.... Buggered?

Wolflet
ditto

MornGlory
I KNOW I KNOW... I said I was sorry for doing this thread... blah blah blah yawn yawn

Wolflet
its ok Morn, u just cared happy

English Moosette
Glory, no worries. It's the OTF, threads will go off topic, we'll find something else to chat about in no time wink

MornGlory
ok lets all stop posting here.. this is my last post here...

its getting gay

furryman
okay i wont post in here anymore

Mane
I'm sorry! cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.