Too Many Instruments!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orlando Bloom03
I'm in band right, well my teachers got me playing 3 INSTRUMENTS which I don't want to do......I play the Drums, Flute, and Trumpet!!! What should I tell my teacher so I only play one instrument!!!???

Gravity Kills
Just tell her that it is to much... and play the drums.

Gravity Kills
or find someone else to play the others

Orlando Bloom03
I see.......but HE would kill me!!!

raven guardia
you should talk to your teacher politely and explain to him it is causing you a lot of stress haveing to play all those instruments. then choose the instrument you like best and play that. I agree with Gravity Kills, because I know how to play the drums and I think the drums rock. but it is your choice because that is the instrument you will probably have to play the rest of the year. but either way good luck! smile

Orlando Bloom03
Well I might give up the drums...don't kill me because I have to play the Cow Bell(uhh) and it's REALLY HARD to play it!!!!

Gravity Kills
COW BELL the greatest instrument ever

raven guardia
well its your choice, so what ever you decide I will support you with your decision. because you know what is best for your self.

Orlando Bloom03
I don't know......I've got 11 days to decide......March 15 is March Break and our next practice is the following Thursday after march Break... So I'll keep yoo guys informed!!!

Gravity Kills
You seem to have two choices Flute, and Trumpet. I for one would choose the trumpet. Not sure that helped you at all but just giving a opinion.

raven guardia
okay,.....I'm also in marching band but really we dont have any parades or anything until may. but from july-oct. we work our a**'s off. we have a really good band though. Ottawa Montreal and Toronto were all fighting for us to come up to Canada and play at there Foot ball games. we actually made to all three.

tptmanno1
our marching band sucks!!!
Ou jazz band is better, were gin to Reno this year!
Yay!

I think you know what my opinion is, Play trumpet!!!

nazgulinthedark
play trumpet yes

tptmanno1
Then you get to join out secret cult!

(Yes there is a secret cult naz...I just havnet started it yet...)

nazgulinthedark
lol

Barf Heaven
Quit all three and start playing bass or cello cool

j/k

just explain to your teacher that it's too stressful to have to do three instruments along with all your schoolwork, etc. and stick with whichever one you like best

nazgulinthedark
stick to trumpet

DeNiro
god i would be like im playing what i want to play BIOTCH

tptmanno1
Chello.. yea play chello.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Barf Heaven
trumpit... Yeah play trumpit roll eyes (sarcastic)

tptmanno1
better brass than a string.
YAY trumpets!

Barf Heaven
"a" string... pft... There are FOUR strings on a cello... Anybody who knows anything knows that roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

tptmanno1
Details,details,details
Don't matter how many, still wimpy

Barf Heaven
It doesn't matter how "loud" you can play, what matters is the content of the music, silly stick out tongue

Plus I promise I can play ten times louder than you

when I hook up to an amp, that is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.