Colorstrology

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Telperaca
Click me!!

Samurai Guy
What if I dont want to?

Telperaca
(Skip the intro...it takes ages...)

(But if you have time, watch it...it's awesome)

Filth
What a load of s**t

Sun Ce
hmm if u wanna know me go to MAY stick out tongue

Telperaca
Filth...I don't actually remember mentioning to take this seriously...

Sun Ce
don't mind him he is sitting right next to me now, in college laughing out loud , he is a crazy bugger wink

Telperaca
You know Filth...

What a weird world...

chelsea17
I'm the May one, too

Telperaca
Incase you didn't figure oout, you can find the exact day in may your bday is in...it's near the left top cornerish...

CherryPie
yeah iknow who I am already roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sun Ce
and it works in weird ways stick out tongue

Telperaca
wink

Telperaca
But I'm the only one "normal" here

Sun Ce
i'm a weirdO, but weird ppl mak the work interesting laughing out loud, if eveyone were "normal" do u think the world would be a cool place?, what about all them weird ideas that turn out good?, but normal is still good

Storm
THE COLOR for the month November is Claret Red. Intense and passionate, this color inspires depth, strength and love. People born during this month can see beyond the mundane and into the hearts of others. This is a great month to integrate your qualities of perception with a more light-hearted detachment. Claret Red helps you stay inspired as you build your dreams and ambitions. You can wear, meditate or surround yourself with Claret Red when you want to increase your perception, persistence and drive.

CherryPie
hey I'm normal today

i don't feel kinky *faints*

Clovie
\\it is best for you to be in a position of authority. it is not a good idea for you to follow someone's else rules. corageous and complex you are not always easy understood. you want to know what makes things tick. you are concerned about the core of situation not in the apperance of things. part of your chalenge is to learn how to work with a partner. receptivity and diplomacy are needed in your exchanges with others. //

it has some kind of sense messed

ladygrim
i beta wait tilll i m at home to check iit out school dont have that player thing ...

CherryPie
I feel better now *walks off making an evil laugh*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.