To change or not to change?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silver Stardust
That is the question...

Well, I'm thinking about changing my name. If I do change it, it will be to Alana or Lana (the first being my real name, the second being my nickname). Yet I still really like the name Silver Stardust.

So here's my question...should I change my name?

And if I do should I use Alana or Lana? Or maybe some other variation of my name (Yana, Lala, and Lani being the most common)?

Thanks happy

Clovie
dunno....

maybe leave it as it is? confused

i don't like changes bag

Silver Stardust
I don't think, that if I do decide to change, that it'll be for a while still...

But it confuses people, I think, because so many people call me Alana or Lana on here and people will be like "who's that?" confused

Samurai Guy
...we fear change...

big grin

Lanner!

Silver Stardust
Lanner? What the f**k?

Samurai Guy
It's something my high school hockey team did. We took peoples names and added -ER to the end. Either first or last....

My friend Josh Mack was Macker...Derek Shavonnie was Shavoner... Justin Gigone was Gigoner. I kind of still do it. I call Linkalicious Linker.

Mine really didn't work... I was Somms. big grin

Hense... Lanner.

Clovie
confused how cvan they not know who lana is blink
it's like thinking raz is a girl stick out tongue

Darth Revan
Hey, this is kind of a weird question, but did this Josh Mack from your high school hockey team end up as a band teacher?

Samurai Guy
Not to my knowledge. I havent talked to him in a while.

Jackie Malfoy
It is better to keep your username because if you change it we wil not know who you are.So I say keep your name!It is pretty anyway,Why would you want to change it?JM

Silver Stardust
It happens...

FireTiger
I like your name! plus you got that awesome sig to go with it....I think you should keep it

Silver Stardust
I change my sig every week though! This is probably the...20th sig I've had with this name blink

WindDancer
Why not go back to Trinity Matrix? that was a cool username.

FireTiger
but there is something about "silver stardust" that just sounds really cool

Silver Stardust
I was considering that, actually, since quite a few people still call me Trin sometimes...and I did like that name a lot.

furryman
totally

Silver Stardust
Ahh damn...I looked to see if just Trin was available...and it's taken...by someone who never posted...miffed

Canadian Moose
Silver Stardust is so entrancing though Alana...it's got sex appeal... big grin

lil bitchiness
Alana. If you already wanna change it, i think Alana sounds great.

Silver Stardust
Well if I do change it likely won't be until after Christmas...I'm just trying to decided whether or not I'm going to for sure. Because I really like the name Silver Stardust and don't want to change and then decide I want to go back to this name and not be able to.

Thanks Milla and Scott happy

FireTiger
I agree if you are dead set on changing it Alana sounds cool too

Silver Stardust
Well I'd hope Alana sounds cool, as that's my real name stick out tongue

Thanks happy

FireTiger
better than my real name...*wishes parents were more creative*

Jedi Priestess
You DO realise that you will continued to be called Star by me?

Silver Stardust
I know that, JP stick out tongue like I said, people still occasionally call me Trin, and I've been Silver Stardust since the beginning of July laughing out loud

Silver Stardust
Okay, I guess I will NOT be changing my name to either Alana or Lana, as both are taken by people who joined and never posted mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.