SUPPOSED Lil Boba in episode3 picture finally cleared up....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cylob49
at last he has revealed all!
at last we can bury this one for good!
http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/Boba_Fett_Hyperspace_Chat_Highlights_88234.asp

cornponious
FINALLY!!!

However, if he is NOT in ROTS, wouldn't he have just said, "No, I'm not in it." Makes me wonder...

corn

cylob49
the buried topic now climbs out of his grave zombie like moaning the words
"BUT I MAY STILL BE IN EPISODE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"will this never end?" - c3po
STAR WARS 1V A NEW HOPE

darthmaul1
I am hoping he is in it and helps Anakin slaughter the jedi younglings and that is what the braids are on his outfit.

cylob49
Boba aint in the ******* movie...jesus ******* h christ on a podracer!!!!
there aint no ******* boba ******* fett in ******* episode ******* 3!!!!!!

You know those braids......they were all taken from SW forum members heads after Boba did a Hannibal Lecter.
He lopped off the top of their heads and screamed at their sw episode3 rumour riddled brains....... "I AINT IN ******* EPISODE ******* 3!!!!!!!"
AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR*******RGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
!

The Ones
cylob dont loose your cool

.:Space Opera:.
WOOT!

cylob49
im cool just avin a larf
now wheres that sarlaac pit..................i may jump

DONT DO IT!

cylob49
"BURP!!!!"

PVS
lucas said he plays a small part in ep3
logan gives no answer to whether or not he's in it.

this thread is pointless

you could have titled it as a thread on the hyperspace chat, but instead its just another piece of useless shit thread...thanks

cylob49
this thread is actually about the picture doin the rounds at conventions
many people have queried it
we now have an answer

and about Boba in Ep3
some say they have read Lucas Officially states NO BOBA in Ep3
others have read that the man from Modesto says YES (which was a loooooooooong time ago)to Boba in Ep3

i personally go with the former as it wouldve been out by now if anyone was cast as Fett......there is nothing out there.....no behind the scenes stuff,no pics,not even wild rumoured scenes....nothing.
im to believe all pick ups are complete....filming is OFFICIALLY over
we may get a sly nod to Boba Fans CGI-wise but apart from that EVERYTHING seen on here and countless other sites seem to state otherwise
i really dont think Lucas is saving Boba as a surprise
weve had bigger things thrown at us already

and do chill out a little
some people on here are so far up their own arse u wonder if theyll get out in time for may 2005

PVS
oh, it was about the armor! i should have known even though you never specified...unless i was just reading too far into this:

"Boba aint in the ******* movie"

and OLD-NEWSFLASH it was cofirmed a long time ago that boba would not wear the armor by george lucas. this news is older than the milticolored crust in your underwear. congratulations on your useless thread.

cylob49
Ok then so if hes NOT in the armor what exactly would be the point?
"Here you go FETT fans......heres a late addition to Episode3 JUST FOR YOU!!.....Its everyones favourite Mandolarian armour wearing bounty hunter.......ITS BOBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............without the armour!"
Gee thanks George!
Who needs Vader ,Grevious and a tribe of arm ripping,head splattering,dick whacking Wookies when we got Boba running round in his weekend wear!!

and it aint a milticolored or even MULTIcoloured crust in my "underoos"
its more a puke green colour crust with a hint of brown..and nope those aint wookie hairs either!

CONGRATULATIONS on getting pissed over yet another "useless shit thread"......lets hear it for PVS!!!!!!!

"this news is older than the milticolored crust in your underwear. "

*shutters

NoMeN
calm down dude

PVS

bilbofett
Pabs has stated that Boba WILL NOT be in Ep III, as this is an insanely ridiculous thread I am not gonna waste my time finding the quote for you. Here's your link: http://forums.starwars.com/thread.jspa?threadID=155326&start=30 Do your own research & stop posting such stupid crap.

cylob49
This thread was about THAT pic of Daniel Logan in the suit
The "NO ******* Boba in Ep3" rant was a reply to DARTH MAUL1s post and then it goes like most off topic.
Ok so Lucas may have said Boba was to be in Ep3 .....im just sayin there aint no evidence so far and its a bit late in the day now....i think he changed his mind
too much goin on
most of the characters such as Chewie who have appeared in other sw movies prior to Ep3 have Ep3 marked on their databank entries
Boba hasnt
so i have to disagree

aint raving.......its just the way i type my shit
i dont take this serious
i like star wars....a lot.......have done since i saw it in 1977 when i was 9 years old..before the dark times.........before the Special Editions....
but a SMALL minority on here.....in the words of the Shat
need to ... . ....
u can fill in the blanks
CONCENTRATE>>>>>>>>>

he could want it to be a surprise, i think that if boba is going to be in ep. 3 itll be about as big as sebulba's role in ep.2, like five seconds long...

PVS
please close

bilbofett
indeed PVS

amity75
I hope he's not in it. Young Boba got off lightly in the criticism stakes for EPIII in my opinion.

bilbofett
I liked the concept & I liked Daniel Logan....except his laugh in the asteroid field scene......... SOOOOOOOOOOO fake!

Sadako of Girth
Agreed. Although no more than the cheesiness of most of JL's acting in spacebound sequences in TPM... Oh well... They do say two wrongs don't make a right.. Damn you GL what were you thinking....
("Spinning...Thats a good trick.."ETC laughing )

LOL SG

bilbofett
I couldnt agree more

maul1
There is some talk that he may of gotten growth enhancments to fit the suit. and I think that if those braids on his uniform are padwan braids it would add a whole lot more to his character and the role he plays
If the actor was not going to be in it why not just say no i'm not in it instead of you'll have to wait and see.

cylob49
i agree his "dad get him!" and "WATCH OUT!" lines were dodgily deliverd
but that little laugh of his in the asteroid scene after popa fett says "this should finish him off(or something)" is spot on
it made me laugh
Logan truly delivered the laugh of a evil little shit
and one of only 3 funny points in the movie
plus the chav(dunno what the american equivilent of a chav is) stare he gives Obi at Chez Fett is bang on too.

....the rumor was that the braids on his arm were wookie braids....

darthmaul1
I know that is what the rumor was that they are wookie braids, I am saying it would be way cooler if they were padwan braids.

PVS
i couldn't agree more

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t301287.html

Xam
CLOSE and daniel logan sucks big time

Ushgarak
First of all, I want everyone to tone down their use of language.

Secondly, I want an end to this juvenile pursuit of saying 'Close' within threads as if you are barking an order. The mods will decide that, NOT based on pressure from any of you.

Thirdly, whilst people are quoting offiical sources that CONFLICT, this thread remains open.

it might be a surprise.....but he's a little young for that.

bilbofett
I guess we all know what Ewan told him in order to get that look out of him? LOL

guiro72
i liked the stare too, i'm undecided on the rest....definitely doesn't bug me as much as "i'll try spinning".....i don't think he's in it at this point, logan probably thought the safest thing was to say nothing, plus it can't hurt his convention schedule.....however, i was surprised at how much older he looked in those shots, & i think he could easily pull off being 3 years older if he was required to do the part....but i don't think he is....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.