The New Age Religon!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
Does anyone pratise this?Or believe in it?It is mediating and worshiping mother earth.
My twin sister pratises it.Anyone else wear crystals or worship crystals?
See yuo around.JM confused

WindDancer
New Age as in Tarot reading or as Meditational purposes? confused

Capt_Fantastic
You're not seriously asking her to make sense of her own question, are you?

Storm
Why don' t you just try to ignore JM CF? It' s obvious that the two of you don' t get along.

WindDancer
Why I shouldn't?

finti
really???? confused confused

The Inkeeper
Leave my religion alone! Let mother earth crush you!

nutella-spatz
hmm, i don't worship anything....
i live completely without any kind of god! happy
or creature or something, that stands above me!

i don't understand it, but i accept it....it's ok to believe, not that you misunderstand me wink
for me praying to a crystal is pretty much the same like praying to god or jesus....

nutella-spatz
blink

laughing

Imperial_Samura
I don't worship anything like that, but it sounds like a lot of modern religions, cults and other philosophical followings, it sounds like it has aspects of the modernised druid movement, wicca, spirituality etc... does it have a name, or is it just called "The New Age Religion"?

Cipher
Its not really a single religion or philosophy. Much of it is crap and the rest is lifted from older things like Taoism or Buddhism.......

Jackie Malfoy
Captain is on my list so it does not matter if he posts here or not I can't read it anyway so it is pointless for him to go here and start trouble when I don't even know what he is saying.
Anyway to answear your question Wind it is both and also it is alittle of budist and what ever the other religion is.(I know you said it before ca'nt think of it however)
Anywho it is interesting.If no one is going to post anything good then don't post at all.JM Thank you!

Adam_PoE
Perhaps you should take your own advice. You have yet to explain your own question.

Adam_PoE
I do not believe that simply wearing crystals and meditating qualifies as a religion. Perhaps you should be more specific about what you consider to be "New Age Relgion".

frodo34x
I lways thought that new age wasnt a religion as such, but more of a... way of thinking.

Clovie
huh

Tex
I wouldn't necessarily worship the planet Earth, but I think its extremely important to respect it and limit the harm we do.

The planet is very resilient and if I'm not mistaken, one large volcano eruption is comparable to 70 years of human produced pollution.

It's the unnatural man made substances that we should be more weary about.

As far as god goes. I do believe in a super intelligence, I'm more of a deist (in that I believe a super-intelligence created the universe and then abandoned it - assuming no control over life, exerting no influence on natural phenomena, and giving no supernatural revelation).

Science has shown the almost unbelievable complexity of the arrangements which are needed to produce life and the universe, that intelligence must have been involved.

Scarpa
Dude, shut up and leave jackie alone If you dislike her thread that much add her to your ignore list. Your just making yourself look dumber that you already are.

A4E
ok somewhy i just CANT stop laughing omg!! it was soooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!

dude ure the funniest guy ever!!!!!!!!

hysterical

Imperial_Samura
I visited the university's religious faculty (for unrelated purposes, I needed to drop off some books) and actually asked a girl there from one of my classes about this, as she is into the "new age stuff" and she seemed surprised, she had never heard of actually worshipping crystals. Apparently crystals have a multitude of applications, from healing abilities, aids to mediation and so forth, and can be linked to new age religious expression. So JM how do you mean "...worship crystals"? Sorry if I am off the track here.

Darth Surgent
Pot.
Kettle.
Black.

stick out tongue

debbiejo
People don't worship crystals..It's that certain rocks and crystals have different frequencies that can effect healing just like bach flower essences and frequency generators. Frequencies that can be measured.

Lord Follen
Originally posted by nutella-spatz
hmm, i don't worship anything....
i live completely without any kind of god! happy
or creature or something, that stands above me!

i don't understand it, but i accept it....it's ok to believe, not that you misunderstand me wink
for me praying to a crystal is pretty much the same like praying to god or jesus....

Who would pray to a crystal?

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Does anyone pratise this?Or believe in it?It is mediating and worshiping mother earth.
My twin sister pratises it.Anyone else wear crystals or worship crystals?
See yuo around.JM confused

http://wri.leaderu.com/pages/montenegro.html (read this powerful testimony when you have time. It is interesting). Keep being number one.

Alfheim
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
http://wri.leaderu.com/pages/montenegro.html (read this powerful testimony when you have time. It is interesting). Keep being number one.

thumbdown

fini
Originally posted by Alfheim
thumbdown

Alliance
thumbdown

Imperial_Samura
thumbdown

Alliance
thumbdown

Imperial_Samura
Well it is unanimous - the judges have spoken.

Alliance
ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.