Should u kiss on the first date?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
Just wondering, i always have a hard time deciding should i kiss her or not, i usually go for a hug and a kiss on the forehead or the cheek.

what do you say?

Baylin
is that all? stick out tongue

Do what ever feels right at the time, if she likes it she'll let you 'know', if she doesn't she'll let you know *slap...*

Clovie
it depends..
voted for no though confused

chelsea17
Depends on the people that it is.

Storm
It isn' t timing that matters when deciding to kiss somebody, it is feelings that count. Do you like this person? Do you think s/he likes you back? Are you attracted to each other? Do you feel comfortable enough with this person to get intimate? Do you trust him/her and his/her intentions toward you? When it is right, your heart and mind will be in agreement and you will know.

Capt_Fantastic
Yes, if you want to. If you are on a date with someone and you end up liking them, kiss them.

a1hsauce
ok this is the question, should you kiss on the FIRST date, not on any other date.

hell of course im gonna kiss her on other dates, its the first that i wonder if it should be the ice breaker or not.

Storm
If you answered yes to the questions I listed then it looks like you are in the right place to kiss and it doesn't matter whether that happens on the first date or on the tenth date. So yes, you can kiss on the first date then imo.

CherryPie
depends on who it is

like Johnny Depp=yes

big fat ugly hairy guy=No+NEVER

a1hsauce
lol hey big fat ugly hairy guys need lovin too.

but ya if it was someone like avril lavigne, id prolly ask to do somethin more than just kiss her on the first date.

Dogbert
Big fat ugly hairy guy has big fat ugly hairy girl sick sick

Do I go for the first ksis at the end of a date? It depends, on how well we *clicked*. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

eggmayo
Depends. If s/he goes for you, its kinda a reversed question.

SJS
yes !!!

eggmayo
If you really wanna carry on seeing them, kiss them.
Otherwise, they might get scared that you are just not gonna bother again.

lil bitchiness
Yes, if you like her than yes.

Arsenal
If the male wants to then yes. He has all the authority, and don't you forget it.

Frosty Beverage
Depends what kind of dance... naughty

Anna85
why not????? huh

Frosty Beverage
I voted yes no expression

SoulStealer
Depends on how long you've known the person and if you really like them

CherryPie
thats true sorta and not too

like my freind Tim Iknown him too long and now I I just want to be freinds

he wants to be more than that though

dammIT!

Frosty Beverage
Get a new bf and see if Tim cripples him.

Pretty Cat
I say yes, if it is a REAL date...Like CherryPie said, some boys think they can get away with it...even while not on a date!!

Frosty Beverage
I'll be sure to tell her tonight...err i mean...---ninja

SoulStealer
That's what I'm saying. If you two know eachother and both feel comfortable then sure it's fine.

Pretty Cat
geek

Anna85
I voted yes too

CherryPie
I'm not comfortable with him

everytime he touches inside I'm like

GET OFF ME!

if i go out with kyle like one time timand kyle weere by my locker and Tim said when kyle left

"If he ever lays a hand on you I'll kill'em!"

TOO LATE

Frosty Beverage
You can just touch me instead, and i'll protect you from this "tiny tim"... stick out tongue

Pretty Cat
or tip-toe tom!

a1hsauce
alright, so we pretty much agreed it depends on the situation...

how bout on a blind date, should u kiss?

Frosty Beverage
depends whether you like her in every situation.

Discos
damn right you need to kiss on the first date, its like near the law dudes.

Ah but if you are one of those shy types...or your just not drunk enough, you should always give them a kiss. A kiss aint a big things, theres threads kiicking about asking about sex during the first date (which is almost a law if you are a student).

Discos - kiss away duders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.