Friday The 13th Tales

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
ah the day of "bad luck" some would say.

Right here is a merry old thread to tell everyone what bad luck you have had on a Friday the 13th. I have a beauty...

Partied at some guys house, got really drunk and hooked up with this hot looking chick who totally wanted to do with me.
We planned to do it and I was oh so ready for it, we had to wait till everyone left the house first so we could be alone and whatnot. My friend was pissing and moaning about how he didnt have money for a taxi so without thinking I handed over my wallet and bassically said "now please get to f*ck"....

so out my friend went with my wallet and then we were alone.....So heres me getting all ready and about to put on the condom and BANG! it hit me....my bloody condoms were in my wallet and my friend is now half way down town with it....So we never got to do it, man how I laugh now but I was furious that night.

eggmayo
that is really bad luck. i keep condoms in the change pocket of my jeans stick out tongue

Discos
I keep them in the inside compartment of my wallet and under my bed....but no luck I'm afriad!

Whatabout you duder, any tales of unfortunate luck.

Frosty Beverage
i Peed my pants when I was one, on friday the 13th.

eggmayo
fortunately not, i tend to have bad luck on every day except the 13th.
am i weird?

Discos
mmm....yup weird would be about right.

heh, peed your pants. On friday the 13th I almost shit my pants, me and a bunch of people were watching the texas chainsaw massacre a few years back and were shit scared of it, then someone walked in the room and scared us.

Anna85
I don't belive in things like the 13
my best friends's birthday is on 13th sept
and she's lucky

Mane
My friend's birthday was on Friday the 13th.

Discos
whoa bummer,

its either luck or it isnt. I just found it rather ironic

Clavis
so brave of you not to lead into the temptation of doing it anyway.. u could have gone wrong there mister thumb up smart raver

WindDancer
That's the only day that I approach a Hot looking Babe and tell her I liker her. If she turns me down then I know is bad luck.

Pretty Cat
too bad she didn't have any...i carry them in my purse...in the secret pocket of course!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.