Im In serious trouble (NO BASHING)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
Well, I still need everyones help, but please don't insult each other this time.

Canadian Moose
jawdrop

The Inkeeper
You sure your not lying, it seems weird that the kids family are in your house and not in the hospital

Pretty Cat
You need help alright...

Cosmic_Beings
They had to leave because they are operating in his lungs right now.

Silver Stardust
Scott...*smack*

My advice remains the same as before: tell the truth.

Canadian Moose
We agree on something.

Let's have a party.

And for my part, I apologize to you. I get like that when I get riled up. It's not my normal character.

Pretty Cat
In his lungs??

nutella-spatz
dito

Canadian Moose
I love it when you are rough. shifty

Linkalicious
Well, it's starting to get a little late to tell someone now isn't it?

You have the family downstairs crying...you need to fess up and tell someone. You should probably go downstairs and talk to everyone at the same time.

that way if the kids parents overreact then atleast the pastor or your parents can save you....

Pretty Cat
I swallowed something once embarrasment

The Inkeeper
laughing out loud
Sorry, when i get involved in something like that i tend to say things personal confused

cosmic- the family are allowed to wait inthe hospital
i think thats where they would be

Cosmic_Beings
I already made the choice that I will never tell anyone other than in here, because I have already learned my lesson not to be so stupid anymore, and jail time wouldn't help me at all.

Silver Stardust
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pretty Cat -- so has nearly everyone as a child. Case in point -- I used to eat ants when I was two years old embarrasment

Capt_Fantastic
laughing laughing laughing

Pretty Cat
You should go stand in the idiot corner...NOW!

Capt_Fantastic
If you've already made your choice, then why open another thread?

Canadian Moose
You told me you still did!

Ohh...did I say that out loud?

Cosmic_Beings
Yeah, but my parents invited them over for a prayer meeting and they are in the living room with the pastor and his wife and my parents all screaming and praying right now, they've been doing it for a while now. I can even record them doing it with my microphone into an mp3 and email it to anyone who doesn't believe me.

Linkalicious
You aren't going to jail.

And you definitly won't go to jail if you're a minor. This was an accident that didn't get cleaned up. There's no legal matter involved...only moral issues that need to be attended to.

Capt_Fantastic
Who are you talking to?

Gregory
So you asked for advice, then ignored it when it wasn't what you were hoping for? There's a wasted step there.

nutella-spatz
and this way it'll hopefully haunt you till the rest of your life....

they won't put you in jail for this....dammit, show your guilt, there'S a pastor,....tell them how bad you feel etc.....
you didn't do anything wrong except breaking a glass, which everyone of us did once (or more often, if you were I)

Pretty Cat
confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cosmic_Beings
Because I feel so horrible about it

Pretty Cat
Cosmic D***F***

KidRock
Of course your going to feel horrible about it..even if you CONFESS you will feel horrible about it.. its just something that happened.. its life.. nothing you can do about it except let time heal it.. the sooner you just let it go the sooner you will feel better about it

Silver Stardust
stick out tongue shut up, Scott...

CB -- you know why you feel so horrible about it? You feel guilty. The only way this feeling will go away is if you confess.

Linkalicious
Seriously...you need to calm down. There's no reason to use language like that, especially since the last thread was closed because of people bashing others

Silver Stardust
No bashing please...

Cosmic_Beings
Please don't insult anyone, they just closed my other topic because of that. Besides, your the one who swallows stuff.

Linkalicious
and how does confessing make that feeling go away?

every and anyone knows that no matter what he does....only time will make it go away.

nutella-spatz
obviously not horrible enough....
....at least not enough to confess....

just do it!

silver_tears
I think you're especially selfish for not admitting you did it yes
The kid's not to blame in my opinion, you are...

Silver Stardust
Confessing will aleviate the feeling of guilt.

Or am I the only one with a conscience that doesn't allow them to lie?

SoulStealer
You need to tell someone. Otherwise it's just going to weigh on you forever

Canadian Moose
I don't know that. I don't think you speak for everyone here.

nutella-spatz
wouldn't you feel better about something, that you think you shouln't have done, if you told someone?
course that would be just....normal

Cosmic_Beings
Guys. I already told everyone here, and it made me feel a little bit better, so that is as far as I am going to go with telling anyone. I'm still really nervous though because the kid is in critical condition and could still die.

nutella-spatz
d'you think they could sue the church??

KidRock
if he made it to surgery CHANCES are he will make it.

FeceMan
I don't understand--why is HIS family crying?

Linkalicious
right...so this feeling of guilt is just going to disappear because he told someone?

That doesn't make him any less guilty....

eggmayo
This is kinda stupid, I can understand feeling guilty for hurting the little kid, but its not really your fault. The point of a preschool creche whatever thing is that the childrean are supposed to be watched all the time. If the teachers, pastors or whoever had been doing their job, this wouldnt have happened and the glass would have been cleaned up before children were allowed in the room.
You should admit to the glass, but you wont serve jail time, the kids family technically cant sue you for breaking a bauble.
Thats all you did wrong, you broke a bauble.
How many times have you been drinking and just thrown the bottle away, not caring for the broken glass?

GCG
Cosmic Beings ;

If what you have done has any serious consequences, moderators can locate you r IP address and report you to authoroties.

are you aware of this ?

KidRock
no they cant..

think about it.. *ring ring* yeah police department.. this kid online said that some kid choked on glass he broke.. can you please go and confront him.. thanks a lot..

lots of the moderators dont even live in the states either

FeceMan
They won't.

nutella-spatz
well, he already atmitted, that he felt better, becasue of confessing here yes

confessing to the pastor, his parents and the kid's parents will do an even bigger effect.... perhaps not right away, becasue he'll see them so sad and shocked, but in the long run....

are you really telling me, that you never felt better about something, becasue you told someone? confused

Afro Cheese
I think you should fess up. I dunno.. that way later on you will probably still feel bad for what happen.. but at least you'll know you tried to make it right afterwards. At least visit the kid at the hospital.

GCG
read the rules :

KidRock
lol ok i apologize..mods go ahead and call up this kids ISP.. and somehow find a way to convince them to give them his address roll eyes (sarcastic)

nutella-spatz
eggmayo is right! he didn't comitt a serious crime, by breaking some glass! he won't be put in jail! that this kid is in the hospital is not his fault!

but i still think he should confess.... it's just a matter of moral, imo

a few things came together here.... breaking the glass is one thing, that kid eating it, someone not watching it for a few minutes.... but i think it'S good for all of the concerned to now the details....
i think it's always better to admitt the truth

FeceMan
So...why is his family downstairs crying and speaking in tongues?

GCG
its better if you confess if you know that they CAN blame you.

but if you know that you are in the clear then you dont need to confess.

Pretty Cat
Look on the bright side, the kid is young...if he was older he might be looking for road-side bombs in Iraq

Linkalicious
i say keep it a secret.

if he dies, it's not like the parents can't have more kids...

Pretty Cat
confused

KidRock
lol wow THAT is crossing the line even for me..

Cosmic_Beings
Yeah, I mean I feel absolutely awful for the kid, but the parents could just have a bunch of other kids, I hope they do because I think that would make me feel better.

My family and the kids family and the pastor and his wife are all eating a dinner now, and I have to go eat with them right now. I'll be back in a little while.

shaber
Personally I suspect that Cosmic Beings has made this all up to get reactions out of us (as with the original thread) but it is never possible to be 100% certain with the internet messed

I don't know the technicalities of US law with regards to manslaughter - it may actually be that a minor would not be held accountable whereas an adult would be. I'm pretty certain that the parents could sue him (or his parents/guardians) as well as the supervisor and whoever is responsible to cleaning and maintaining health and safety standards in the Church.

Incidentally, about infantile habits - babies do chew on objects, I put visible teethmarks into the head of my first bed. I suppose that broken glass is a definite possibility. I know my youngest brother was idiot enough to rap on the window with the inside of his wrist when he was over 8! How stupid is that? If the glass had broken it would have severed his arteries and he would have been likely to have bled to death (I've witnessed that happening to a minor as well when I was at school - I hope the poor child lived sad ).

Linkalicious
yah. but that is just about right on the money for me...cool

Capt_Fantastic
I also believe that he has made this up. Good theoretical discussion though, I'll take my leave of the subject.
Cheers

Pretty Cat
careful what you chew on laughing

Gregory
Probably. That last post was over-the-top, and the story was sort of weird to begin with (the kid slashed up his throat, so they're operating on his lungs?)

The Inkeeper
having more kids wouldnt help the parents.

Pretty Cat
While they are in there they should check his oil...

frodo34x
Perhaps the Kids family know all about this, and they are gonna put some glass in his meal? An eye for an eye, a throat for a throat

Pretty Cat
thumb up thumb up

GCG
we didnt get any sort of reaction from him on posts of himself getting reported through his IP address, so i suspect that as well since he doesnt seem to be concerned.

Jedi Priestess
Link? Please tell me that was anyone BUT you that wrote that blink

Linkalicious
you weren't the first one to make that claim, and besides, it's not like moderators can do anything because the Cosmic didn't break the law.

The Inkeeper
JP, you should center your sig yes

GCG
psshhh ; as if i want credit for BEING THE FIRST ONE TO CLAIM....

the point is he is not concerned

i amended it ; HAPPY ?

frodo34x
But, If you are responsible for your actions, surely you are responsible for other actions caused by them. If there are a line of dominoes that a freind spent hours arranging, and you knock the first one over, you are still responsible for the fact that the last one falls over, even though you only pushed the first one.

GCG
actually if it bounces from left to right...........

Cosmic_Beings
It was horrible. They kept on looking at me like they knew it was me. They were constantly staring at me. They asked me what was wrong. I can't believe it, they think just because they believe in god that they know everything. I felt like bashing their ugly heads in I was so freaking mad

FeceMan
Or they were genuinely concerned about you.

The Inkeeper
Cosmic. then you would be a serial killer

frodo34x
Well you will be going to prison for this anyway...

shaber
Whatever the reality of the situation Cosmic is a twisted individual messed

Cosmic_Beings
Nathan won't be going online any longer. We know what he did and he will be punished for it. Thank you for your concern.
-Richard Dublin

FeceMan
I apologize, but I most 'LOL' this.

frodo34x
The only way he could fake this, though, is to get a new account, which could get him banned.

Gregory
Huh. Well, I can't say I'm broken up about this.

The Inkeeper
I must also chuckle at that, its pretty see through....

FeceMan
Somebody ought to quote that. Ah, me.

Pretty Cat
don't worry GOD will punish you on his own

FeceMan
Will you stop posting?

frodo34x
Does anyone know Cosmic IRL? Anyone at all?

FeceMan
Does it really matter? He could be my next door neighbor and I wouldn't care.

Pretty Cat
me?

FeceMan
Yes, YOU. God doesn't just punish people for screwing up. Sheesh. You are giving Christians a bad name.

GCG
Close this thread

Pretty Cat
closing...closed

Cosmic_Beings
rolling on floor laughing

Pretty Cat
any minute now...

frodo34x
Feceman - sigified!

Cosmic_Beings
laughing

Pretty Cat
i stand by my earlier comment
DF

lil bitchiness
Im closing this. Cosmic_Beings, if this was a sick joke of some kind, dont do it again. It isnt funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.