Iron Man VS. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ironmanpower
Who gonna win this one?
I thick Stark are a lot stronger than Logan.

MatchesMalone
Ironman beats the living hell out of Wolverine with a great deal of ease.

LEXDOOM
Can Wolvie pierce the Suit? New to Comics, but if wolvie can survive a Sentinel Blast, Nuclear Bomb at Ground Zero, Cyclops Blast full out, Human Torch Blasts and Full on Hulk slugs without adamintuim, what can Stark hit him with. Flight is a prob but if wolvie just stands there and weathers the storm maybe takin a swipe at his armour to cut it, but with suit vs healing factor, i see this as a very boring draw.

Cosmic_Beings
Yes, Wolverine can tear through his armor very easily. Wolverine wins.

FujiFuu
If Iron man was a dumbass and got anywhere near wolverine, wolverine would tear him to shreads, but ironman is smarter then that, and could just fly circles around wolverine blasting him till he drops

LEXDOOM
would he drop or just get bored and whip out his game boy?

The Flash
Ironman.

Evangel94
He tried to, but Iron Man's forcefield that surrounds his armor blocked wolvie's attempt.

Ironmanpower
Hey hey good point there!
2 / 0 for Iron man

Next! stick out tongue

Imperial_Samura
Ironman, with his mental abilities and the power of science on his side could, I think, conceivably pull it off and take Wolverine down a peg or two, maybe not killing him, but at least humiliating him.

LEXDOOM
depends on the story arc and whos comic, still say draw, instoppable force meets immovable object like most of the vs. fights.

Mainstream
Unless Wolverine got flying abilities I don't know about, Mr. Stark will roast his mutie a$$!!!!

Ironmanpower
When Wolvie will be knock out, Mr.Stark will pull him in to the space. stick out tongue

Mainstream
Good idea Ironmanpower! Even Logan needs air!

srankmissingnin
If he can hack the armor like the Fantastic Four's security with his Hand/Hydra ungrades he could get the win; other then that he shouldn't have much of a chance.

Ironmanpower
Thank big grin
I think of all IM capability.

theflyxx
Iron Man would win easily with his forcefield protecting him, but I like this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/theflyxx/marvel/wolverineslashing.gif

mr.smiley
ultimates logan already whipped the shit out of ironman

K3VIL
Yes, after an action a la John McClane, he jumps off the 3rd floor of a parking building with his motorcycle, and from the moto he jumps to a shield helicopter and killed all the soldiers in it, then he jumps in the other helicopters and killed all the other soldiers.
And then it was the moment for Iron Man, Nick Fury (in Ultimate universe he looks like Samuel L. Jackson) says Tony get high(i translate from italian) or fly high, Tony ask why and then he found Logan on his back that starts to slash his armor and defeat him.That was a great issue for Ultimate X-Men, Wolvie beat IM, Colossus beat the poor ultimate Thor but he was finally knockdown by Hawkeye with a tactical nuclear arrow

Havoc470
ultimate universe has nothing to do with this imo, 616 wolvie versus 616 ironman, ironman has great ranged attacks, flying ability, and great intel, wolvies got great strategy and tactics so he wont go down easily, but ultimately wolvie would lose imo

he doesnt need air...

Tron
If I didn't know any better, I'd think this match was meant to be onesidedno expression.

Fighting intelligently, there's no way that Wolverine should be able to beat Iron Man, since Tony doesn't even need to bring the fight in close. Although, it depends on the situation, and whatever plot device is in effect.

Honestly, Ironmanpower, I think you just made this thread just so you could watch people say how Iron Man beats Wolverine. Although Iron Man wins in my opinion, to just make a vs. thread that's automatically in your favorite charactor's favor is pretty lame. Try next time to put Iron Man against someone that he would actually have a better fight against.

(I might be wrong, in which case I apologize if I am. But looking at you're other posts, and seeing that you're obviously an Iron Man fanboy, that's just the way it looks to me.)

Evangel94
Blackpanther was able to disable IronMan's forcefield.

mr.smiley
i know this isn't the ultimates but for the sake of being a smart ass i said it.
I got one.
magneto vs ironman!!!!!!!!!!!

MatchesMalone
Tron, I was thinking the same thing when I first saw this thread. It does look like he just wanted to give his hero an easy victory. I didn't say anything just in case I was jumping to conclusions.

Ironmanpower
All tie fight for IM are already post.
Just give me an proposition of one who haven't be post and we will continue our little conversation.

Havoc470
i have no idea what you just said

if IM would actually for some "Bush" (AKA technically retarded) reason come in close enough for wolvie to get a swing off, then i think wolvie would take it....but just because IM has the ranged and flying ability doesnt mean wolvie's gonna sit there and take all the punishment, he's fought enemies who rely completely on ranged attacks and has won against them, he may not have book smarts, but he's got amazing strategic/tactical intel, and that definitely counts for something

im not saying wolvie would definitely win, but i dont think it would go down easily for IM

mr.smiley
ironman could get careless.
SCREW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I say wolverine.He'd tear ironman a new one until he wished he was drinking martinis back at avenger mansion.

Tron
I got one!

He'll lure Tony down with a bottle of booze, then swipe off his head in mid-chug.laughing out loud

Ironmanpower
Is there someone who know how strong are the forcefield around IM armor?

Tron
Does it really matter in this fight?What the f**k?

theflyxx
Wolverine is not Black Panther.

Wolvie doesn't have the same smarts that Black Panther does.

Havoc470
how did black panther disable IM's forcefield?

muffin man
stark he has lots of armour modes for all occasions

whobdamandog
For f***'s sake people... Iron Man all the way... This fight is about as lop sided as bambi vs godzilla. Only way logan's going to win if he gets maaaaaad prep time.... As in reed richards building him a friggin suit of armor on par with Tony's during this planning period, or Apocalypse given him some sort of power upgrade. Even if this kind of bullsh*** happened, wolvie would still be at a disadvantage and probably get his arse kicked...

Evangel94
When was wolverine ever the blackpanter? What the f**k?

Blackpanther disabled Iron man's forcefield which leads to show how wolverine was able to cut Iron Man in the scan.

Are you guys serious? You're comparing Wolverine to Iron Man, one of the strongest & resourcful characters in marvel. Not to mention founder of the avengers. No contest here. Iron Man wins.

Wonderman
You have to consider all the persons abilities when you have a fight. Wolverine is prob. the best tracker there is or one of em at least. Therefore if he doesnt want to be found or seen, it's doubtful he will be.
Catching Wolverine is a whole nother delemia. The only advantage Stark has going into this is that i hear he has a shield that adamantium cant cut through.
Seeing as Wolverine has no energy source, this is one fight he would have to avoid or he would have to bait Ironman and nail him.

Blade Cutter
damn Ironman wins this to easely there is so many ways he can beat him and if one dosn't work he can leave and go get another suit damn even if he got close he could grab each one of Logans hands and fly him over a volcano and drop him in then midle of it and he could do not one tthing about it.Wolverine wining this is highly inprobable.Anyone who well say Logan has the beater chance of wining is a pure fan boy.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Wonderman
Seeing as Wolverine has no energy source, this is one fight he would have to avoid or he would have to bait Ironman and nail him. Heat.

IM fights from afar though doesn't he? Lock on! ZAP!

rocstyles
I like the ultimates. Wolverine would find away to win, hes been through worse.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by rocstyles
Wolverine would find away to win,
No, he couldn't

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Tron
Does it really matter in this fight?What the f**k?

lol. Now Tron alcoholism is a disease and it isn't nice to make fun of people with a disease lol

LordFear
IM is not losing to Logan forget about that

TWelling4Ever
i've always liked iron man, but face it, wolverine has awesome powers...healing and claws and can smell really well. pimp

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by TWelling4Ever
i've always liked iron man, but face it, wolverine has awesome powers...healing and claws and can smell really well. pimp

Yeah...that is instant win to him.

Are you joking or don't you know anything about comics? What the f**k?

srankmissingnin
None of Wolverine's abilities will be much help in the battle; unless he had "invisible to technology" ability he had for awhile... and a moron like Mac Gargan was piloting the Iron Man suit

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Yeah...that is instant win to him.

Are you joking or don't you know anything about comics? What the f**k?

joking about what?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by TWelling4Ever
joking about what?

Wolverine winning Iron Man.

Ironmanpower
Tony can just stay at a comfortable restaurant and drink a Martini with 2 beautiful woman during 5 other mercenaries heros like Lobo or Deadpole was fighting Wolvie because they had the contract to kill him in exchange of a lot of cash..

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by LEXDOOM
Can Wolvie pierce the Suit? New to Comics, but if wolvie can survive a Sentinel Blast, Nuclear Bomb at Ground Zero, Cyclops Blast full out, Human Torch Blasts and Full on Hulk slugs without adamintuim, what can Stark hit him with. Flight is a prob but if wolvie just stands there and weathers the storm maybe takin a swipe at his armour to cut it, but with suit vs healing factor, i see this as a very boring draw.

the muclear blast thing was bullshit, and everyone knows it. The entire Venom: Run storyarc should be void. Taking Hulk's punches, also bullshit, as Hulk can bend and break adamantium

i would give this one to stark after he makes a new "Anti-Fanboy'd Wolverine" suit.

skizo
Originally posted by Ironmanpower
Tony can just stay at a comfortable restaurant and drink a Martini with 2 beautiful woman during 5 other mercenaries heros like Lobo or Deadpole was fighting Wolvie because they had the contract to kill him in exchange of a lot of cash..

wow im speechless....

wolverex84
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
the muclear blast thing was bullshit, and everyone knows it. The entire Venom: Run storyarc should be void. Taking Hulk's punches, also bullshit, as Hulk can bend and break adamantium

i would give this one to stark after he makes a new "Anti-Fanboy'd Wolverine" suit.

by the way, hulk cannot bend the type of adamantium that is on wolverine's bones(true adamantium), and yes, it is reasonable that wolverine can take hits from hulk, you are talking about the force of gamma flesh that is 100 tons hitting against a skeleton that is bonded to the hardest substance in the universe on a molecular level.

as for the iron man fight, wolverine might win if he manages to hit/slash a delicate part of iron man's armor, causing his forcefield to disrupt, anything other than that ironman might win. so it is more like a draw.

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, it makes perfect sense than Wolverine's bones don't split off the adamantium or his innards aren't liquified or his body's soft bits don't explode from the shockwave from blows from a guy who can level mountains with his punches

DarkCrawler
Iron Man wins this easily.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine's insides are liquified when he gets hit by the Hulk... I suggest reading the captions at the side of the comic so you can know what is going on Swanky-Tuna

bakerboy
Iron man could beat wolverine . He is too much for wolverine. If iron man wants , he could wins this battle and wolverine couldnt touch him in any way.

Scoobless
Originally posted by wolverex84
a skeleton that is bonded to the hardest substance in the universe on a molecular level.

as this fight is totally one sided anyway, i thought i'd take a little side bar to it

Adamantium is not the "hardest substance in the universe" there are many materials in marvel tougher than it, Adamantite, Cap's shield, The Destroyer Armour, Surfer's board?, Galactus' skin, swanky tuna's mum....... etc etc.......

wolverex84
Originally posted by Scoobless
as this fight is totally one sided anyway, i thought i'd take a little side bar to it

Adamantium is not the "hardest substance in the universe" there are many materials in marvel tougher than it, Adamantite, Cap's shield, The Destroyer Armour, Surfer's board?, Galactus' skin, swanky tuna's mum....... etc etc.......
now thats were you are wrong, it is the hardest metal or if you say, physical substance in the comic universe, captain america's shield is harder because it is mixed with adamantium and varabium( absordes K.E), ultron's shield is adamantium and can take alot of hit from FF, avengers and xmen at the same time, galactus and silversurfer, beyounder are all cosmic beings, containing some sort of forcefield. adamantium is the hardest, not even thors uru can damage adamantium unless it is enhanced from the force of ordin, and when it does sightly dents secondary adamantium, not true adamantium, and for all purpose it is indestructable. the molecular structure of adamantium is so stable that even on a temperature that could turn it liquid, it still remains solid. once adamantium cools off, it can never return to its original state. thats is the theory of adamantium, once created there is no truning back, the shape, form, density, hadness remains the same;can be created but cannot be destroyed kind of thoery.
here are your hardest list of metals;

captain america's sheild( varabium and adamantium)
true adamantium( wolverine's claws, ultron)
uru( thors enchanted hamma with odin)
diamond
secondary adamantium
carbonadium( omega red )
titanium
varabium.....black panter's suit
platinium

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine's insides are liquified when he gets hit by the Hulk... I suggest reading the captions at the side of the comic so you can know what is going on Swanky-Tuna Where are the explosions? And why is Wolverine surviving inner liquefation?

Captions are for chumps!

Blade Cutter
With allot of pressure adamantium can be bent say a high powered magnet like what Magneto dose to Logan's adamantium all Tony has to do is get to powerful magnets and and let them do there thing.

theflyxx
I really don't see how anything that Wolverine could do would penetrate Iron Man's force field or hurt Tony in any way, shape, or form.

IM could target onto Wolverine from afar and blast him.

Or he could use his armor's magnetic capabilities and beat Wolverine that way as well. Utilizing magnetism, IM's armor can generate a tractor and repulsor field.

King Burger
Wolverine dies easily.

Iron-Man is one of the strongest and most powerful of the
Avengers. There is no way he would lose to a guy with
nothing but hand claws and super-smell.

Three ways for Iron-Man to win:

-Hits Wolverine with laser blast, frying off all his flesh.

-Carrying Wolverine, dropping him in an ocean or
a volcano, or leaving him up in space.

-Punches Wolverine, knocks him out long enough to
do any of the above.

Oh, and adamantium is not indestructable! To say
that is to say that someone like Galactus would not be able
to bend or shatter a piece of adamantium, which is silly.

One must also look at the size and thickness of the piece
of adamantium discussed. The layer of adamantium around
Wolverine's bones is very thin, probably no more than 1 cm
or so. The idea that the Hulk cannot bend 1 lousy cm of
adamantium is nonesense.

One more point, in the "Age of Apocalypse" story-line,
Cyclops was able to cut off one of Wolverine's hands with
a full eye-blast, so obviously adamantium isn't so
indestructable, though again, as stated above, Wolverine's
adamantium layer is very thin.

Scoobless
here are your hardest list of metals;

diamond
secondary adamantium
carbonadium( omega red )
titanium
platinium

Adamantite is stronger than adamantium, Diamond is not a metal and though it is "hard" it isn't strong and can be broken relatively easily ........"platinium"?
i would put Asgardian swords up against adamantium...... probably.
I think there are more but i can't remember them just now........ embarrasment

theflyxx
diamond
secondary adamantium
carbonadium( omega red )
titanium
platinium

It's VIBRANIUM, not varabium.

Ironman
Well if tony shoots wolvie and pieces skin hes gonna go down but wolverine will heal and keep kicken. But ironman has a big advantage to this fight considering strenghth class 100 he could probly break wolvies arms ((i doubt it tho ironman isnt the violent type)) and Tony has things to were he locks on to wolverine and bam wolvie is stunned for about 2 hours,

Ironman
oh and how are people going to compare a sentinel blast to a repulsor ray, Sentinels arnt as strong as ironman not even close.

Never
Originally posted by theflyxx
It's VIBRANIUM, not varabium.

Wolverine's claws are not stronger than enchanted uru; The Destroyer's armor is above true adamantium; and the armor of Celestials are above true adamantium.

wolverine8888
this fight was done in ultimate comic and wolverine took him down in seconds but he also caught him bye suprize because he had no idea were wolverine had gone he just disapeared. wolverine claws will go right through iron man the only chance iron man got is if he keeps away from wolverine which he could do for a time but he not gunna be able to take wolverine out from a far. next 100 class strength aint that big deal wolverine beat hurcules who deffently stronger then iron man and he also battles hulk most always to a stand still both have beaten the other. so strength aint gunna help iron man out in the least wolverine is probly the most equipt to beat iron man because with his claws iron mans armor is but use less vs him. another note wolverine no slouch in the strenghth area either he not close to iron man but if he tap a normal human it would nock them out. in the end wolverine gunna win

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by wolverine8888
this fight was done in ultimate comic and wolverine took him down in seconds but he also caught him bye suprize because he had no idea were wolverine had gone he just disapeared.

Ultimate is not canon.

No they won't (forcefield)

He flies up in the air. What is Wolverine going to do? Throw insults on him? Iroman nukes him.

Class 100 strenght is a big deal.

Useless? One of the world's most sophisticated armor is useless? laughing Are you expecting that Iron Man is just going stay in the ground? He is faster then Wolverine.

Iron Man wins with ease.

wolverine8888
no I ment as in defense wise like if he tags iron man with a hit it will go right through the armor I dident mean that the armor other abilities are usless. also iron man agility and reflex are only at a normal human mode which is shown when he fights phylock in contest of champions 2

K3VIL
wolverine8888 your fanboys is gonna becoming ridicule.Or it doesn't need to become?I mean, even my 9years old cousin says Contest Of Champion was no sense.Wolverine beat Hercules?God, why they didn't kill Wolverine instead of killing Hawkeye and other Avengers?
Maybe they'll put him out of game during New Avengers, i hope

wolverine8888
lol lol lol lol man u realy hate wolverine dont u and any ways the contest a champions made more sense then u think if some one who shouldent of beaten there foe won there was always a reason. example gambit when he hit wolverine from behind. another example when iron man was defeated. also how am I being a fan boy I just stating facts.

Swanky-Tuna
Here's what will happen in close range.
http://members.lycos.co.uk/zanpanzer/wolverinevsironman.GIF
Notice that tagging Ironman with his claws would be useless in this situation.

wolverine8888
thats if iron man could even do that since wolverine reflexs and agility far surpass his and another thing even if he got caught like that he cut off ironmans arm. ps I like the picture

Swanky-Tuna
He wouldn't have the force to cut anything. What're Ironman's armors made out of nowadays anyway? Whatever it is, top that with a forcefield.

For even more overkill, he could repel Wolverine with his suit's tractor beam and pin him to a wall. Then he can shoot Wolverine in the face all day if he wants.

K3VIL
lol lol lol lol man u realy hate wolverine dont u and any ways the contest a champions made more sense then u think if some one who shouldent of beaten there foe won there was always a reason. example gambit when he hit wolverine from behind. another example when iron man was defeated. also how am I being a fan boy I just stating facts.
I've state many times that Logan is a great character, or better saying was, before he becomes overpowered, overrated(thanks to fanboys), and to crap writing, like when he catch guys moving at lightspeed.
He's just out of his league.You think that IM shooting at him 10 missiles, Omni Beam, and some other destructive weapon would kill him?Don't waste your time into answering.It will certainly kill him.IM has nearly hitted Whizzer of Squadron Supreme, Logan is an easy target.

wolverine8888
wolverine claws will go right through armor armor thats not a dicussion it al ready been proven. also about the hole pinning wolverine down with a tractor beam I highly dought that he has one and even mroe dought he could do that to wolverine. also u shoot wolverine he just heals it up

Swanky-Tuna
But he's also failed because of the forcefields.

Regardless, he probably won't even get hit because he can render Wolverine immobile.

wolverine8888
force field not gunna help him wolverine claws will go throught it and how does he immobiles wolverine do tell

Swanky-Tuna
Tractor. Beam.

Alpha Centauri
How does Wolverine catch someone who can just fly around blasting the shit out of him?

Do tell.

-AC

wolverine8888
actauly they showed how in ultimate when wolverine jumped off a mountain on to iron mans back. wolverine is one of the hardest people in comics to find when he sneaking around. even dare devil who has the best hearing in the world has been taken by surpize bye wolverine. also what iron man gunna do all the way in the air sooner or later if wolverine does not find a way up at him iron man gunna run outa missle and beams

Swanky-Tuna
Little do you know, Ironman keeps a large supply of beams with him at all times.

wolverine8888
yes but there is an end to them and what happens if wolverine runs into the woods. in an open space yes the beams would be pritty nice to have but in trees or other places were there is hiding they will become far less useful

Zahit
yes but there is an end to them and what happens if wolverine runs into the woods. in an open space yes the beams would be pritty nice to have but in trees or other places were there is hiding they will become far less useful

are you kidding? tell me your not being serious..........please..........eer

wolverine8888
the trees can be blasted away I know but as soon as wolverine in the woods iron mans gunna lose him and then what.

Swanky-Tuna
He can scan for him.

K3VIL
actauly they showed how in ultimate when wolverine jumped off a mountain on to iron mans back. wolverine is one of the hardest people in comics to find when he sneaking around. even dare devil who has the best hearing in the world has been taken by surpize bye wolverine. also what iron man gunna do all the way in the air sooner or later if wolverine does not find a way up at him iron man gunna run outa missle and beams
Ultimates Universe and Regular Marvel Universe are not linked, you cannot take as an example what Logan did during that isue.Fury says Logan was genetically modified to being invisible to radars, but it's ULTIMATE UNIVERSE.In classic Marvel Universe, IM can detect and then blast to death Logan in so many ways it wouldn't be fun.

Zahit
Iron Man could obliterate Wolverine in so many ways it wouldn't be funny.....
Wolverine is NOT going to dodge the targeting computers.
Iron Man doesn't just rely on his repulsor beams....he has so
many others like sonics (instant KO for Logan), neural-disruptors,
pulse-bolts, not to mention the fact that he can fly faster than sound
and way-the-hell then some.....

LordFear
That is a wild thing to say wolvie!!!!!
You are seriously nuts!!!\
Dude, the beams would disintegrate everything around him!!!
Wow you are running out of arguments and is now posting GOD knows what!!!!

wolverine8888
well about the dection. wolverine is also invisable to radar in the normal series also. so iron man can not detect wolverine pressence using his radar. also wolverine has beem blown up befor and hit bye the hulk many many times so any thing ironman can dish out wolverine can take. sonic wave or what ever u called it is not a instant ko.

Swanky-Tuna
Would you consider it a loss if all of Wolverine's flesh was burned off?

I mean... I'm sure if I reduced a guy to a skeleton, people would agree I won the fight.

Zahit
well about the dection. wolverine is also invisable to radar in the normal series also. so iron man can not detect wolverine pressence using his radar. also wolverine has beem blown up befor and hit bye the hulk many many times so any thing ironman can dish out wolverine can take. sonic wave or what ever u called it is not a instant ko.
If Captain America can knock Logan out with a shield-punch to the
back of the head.......

wolverine8888
ur talking about the enemy of the state comic and the only reason that worked was wolverine had been blown the hell up like 8 times in a row and even said he never taken so much damage in his life. he could barly stand his guts were like hanging out if that had been wolverine normaly that wouldent of done a thing but piss him off

Swanky-Tuna
I've been hearing Cap KOed Wolverine with his shield as recent as right after he killed the x-person.

K3VIL
Omni Beam
Missiles
Intelligent Bombs
Repulsor Rays
Heat
Electricity
Sonic
After that, Logan would be dead.You don't understand that the fights against Hulk were in part created to put to famous characters one against the others and they weren't deatmatch even with all the destruction they generates?

Draco69
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I've been hearing Cap KOed Wolverine with his shield as recent as right after he killed the x-person.

After he got blasted to death by Cyclops, Phoenix II, Storm, and Kitty Pryde. Cap caught him by surprise.

Zahit
ur talking about the enemy of the state comic and the only reason that worked was wolverine had been blown the hell up like 8 times in a row and even said he never taken so much damage in his life. he could barly stand his guts were like hanging out if that had been wolverine normaly that wouldent of done a thing but piss him off

Please don't lie dude. C'mon now.
Wolverine got blasted three times before Cap KO'd him.
Once by Rachel, hit in the head with wood by Kitty, then by Cyclops.
NOT 8 times. His guts were NOT hanging out.
What Iron Man can do to him is A LOT worse than what
those three did. Dude, have some decency, and don't post
blatant lies. I have that issue too. As do many others here.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Draco69
After he got blasted to death by Cyclops, Phoenix II, Storm, and Kitty Pryde. Cap caught him by surprise. Same instance? Still, "I've regenerated from all your attacks but a wack on the head brought me down instantly!"

Hegemon875
could IM just fly into the air and carpet bomb the area.

Zahit
Originally posted by Hegemon875
could IM just fly into the air and carpet bomb the area.

Why yes Hegemon875. Yes he most certanly can.

Draco69
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Same instance? Still, "I've regenerated from all your attacks but a wack on the head brought me down instantly!"

He didn't regenerate. He had to teleport the hell out of there to recuperate and retreat. He even said that he never was hurt so bad in his life. He was near unconsciousness...until Captain America sped up the process.

Zahit
Originally posted by Draco69
He didn't regenerate. He had to teleport the hell out of there to recuperate and retreat. He even said that he never was hurt so bad in his life. He was near unconsciousness...until Captain America sped up the process.
I've seen Logan take worse and not seem so messed-up.
I thought it was a little odd that he felt like that after 3 shots.
Unless of course we're to assume he was getting tagged by
the others in the school here and there......then it makes sense.

Draco69
I assumed he got tagged by other students in the school too. It probably happened off-panel.

Zahit
Does that give us a no-prize?

Ironman
back on topic wolverine 888 said that its not contest that ironman falls well slap my butt and call me galactus thats gotta be most ridiculos as hmmm shaq being in a dc comic venom beating sperman oh wolverine beating lobo.
Ironman wins how many times do we need to state it, Tony looks at wolverine he says well its hunting season pull out the ol proton canon and blows him away (oops i meant un ravels his hand and blows him away)

theflyxx
well about the dection. wolverine is also invisable to radar in the normal series also. so iron man can not detect wolverine pressence using his radar.

Infrared.

You actually believe that Iron Man's scanning capabilities only include radar?

"Hiding in the woods" is only going to delay the inevitable for Wolverine.

And also, do tell us how Wolverine's claws will pierce Iron Man's forcefield or how Wolverine (with his adamantium-laced bones) can win when IM's tractor beam utilizes magnetism.

The fight will end up like this:

Iron Man stuns Wolverine with sonics
Iron Man then pins Wolverine with his uni-beam
Iron Man empties payload into the mutant

End of battle.

DarkCrawler
Well said.

(Welcome back, Wolverine8888.)

Black Adam
Ironman fries this little canuck

Wolverine2006
If Wolverine even gets close to Ironman, there will be no Ironman...but if Ironman decides to be a little sissy and remain airborn and shoot stuff from far away he wins. But only the sissy way.

TheKahn
whistling1

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4186/180pxuncanny1421pn.png

BTW does anybody have a scan of the scene in New Avengers when Ironman used a magnetic attack on their opponents? shifty

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
If Wolverine even gets close to Ironman, there will be no Ironman...but if Ironman decides to be a little sissy and remain airborn and shoot stuff from far away he wins. But only the sissy way.

doesn't matter if he's in the air, ground danger room, iroman is suddenly blind, he has his hands tied behind him, wovlie would get owned.

Wolverine2006
How so? If u got a good explanation its cool but I hate it when people just say crap without backing it up. Its like everyone who is not a fan of Wolverine, hates him.

Black Adam

even if ironman decides to to stay on the ground what will wolverine do?

Will he be able to get through Ironmans shields?

No

Will he be able to resist being thrown around by Ironmans tractor beams?

No

Will he be able to resist a repulsor blast to the face?
No

Wolverine2006
He has cut through many force feilds before I'm pretty sure he would be able to cut through those, and through his suit. But like I said he Ironman decides to be a sissy and stay far away than he would win but if wolverine gets even slightly close to him Wolverine will kill him.

Black Adam
Originally posted by TheKahn

BTW does anybody have a scan of the scene in New Avengers when Ironman used a magnetic attack on their opponents? shifty

I do

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/443/magnet1b2op7gj.th.jpg

TheKahn
Originally posted by Black Adam
I do

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/443/magnet1b2op7gj.th.jpg

Yep big grin That's the one. Thanks thumb up

TheKahn
Wolverine is really screwed.
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5366/ironmanrepulsors5mp.th.jpg

Wolverine2006
Those magnetic things are a b!tch.

Without those I stand by my statement

Black Adam
Those magnetic things are a b!tch.

Without those I stand by my statement

So If Ironman decides to ditch all of the things that make him ironman then would you think this was a more fair match?

inamilist
lol, so, Tony Stark vs Wolverine.....

spideycarnage
Originally posted by inamilist
lol, so, Tony Stark vs Wolverine.....
i'll still put money on tony

TheKahn
So If Ironman decides to ditch all of the things that make him ironman then would you think this was a more fair match?

laughing

Also in the same series as the other New Avengers scan you posted, didn't Iron Man's force fields protect the entire team against a ballistic missile strike?

jacobo0o
iron man does a concussion blast and drops him into a volcano

Black Adam
laughing

Also in the same series as the other New Avengers scan you posted, didn't Iron Man's force fields protect the entire team against a ballistic missile strike?

yep.

inamilist
Originally posted by spideycarnage
i'll still put money on tony

respect the artificial heart

TheKahn
yep.

thought so. I wonder what roasted wovlerine tastes like...eat

Wolverine2006
No, I'm just saying that I didnt know about his magnetic things, but Wolverine would kill him without those.

spideycarnage
How so? If u got a good explanation its cool but I hate it when people just say crap without backing it up. Its like everyone who is not a fan of Wolverine, hates him.

hmm ok,
-iroman is stonger than wolveirne.
-ironman is more durable than wolverine
-ironman is smarter than wolverine
-ironman is faster than wolverine.
-ironman can fly
-ironman can shoot plasma blasts.

is that enough reasons why ironman would own wolverine?

Black Adam
No, I'm just saying that I didnt know about his magnetic things, but Wolverine would kill him without those.

no he wouldn't.

jacobo0o
no iron man doesnt have healing factors like wolverine

inamilist

as long as iron man can fly he beats wolverine

on the ground, without magnetics, he still wins, he has more than enough firepower to keep wolverine at a distance, and can push 100 + tonnes if wolvie gets in too close

his shields very durable, much greater than anything wolverine could penetrate just bcause of his base str (im sure the adamantium could pierce it, but wolverine isnt strong enough to make it)

IM's armor would have the same effect, allowing tony to take more than 1 or 2 hits from wolverine, which is why he even stands a chance against some of the more powerful heros with human durability (spider-man for instance)

iron man just outclasses him

Wolverine2006
Ironman cant fight hand to hand, hes just strong. Ironman would throw a punch get his arm cut off, scream, and get decapitated.

Black Adam
Ironman cant fight hand to hand, hes just strong. Ironman would throw a punch get his arm cut off, scream, and get decapitated.

laughing

your hilarious

inamilist

lol, in a h2h fight between iron man and wolverine....

id say wolverine may have 3/10 in that scenario (but what do i know lol)

I'm not sure, but i think Tony's armor would act much like colossus's skin - wolverine can cut and scratch it because of the adamantium, but he doesnt have superstrength, so he wont be able to get through it very easily

I guess if you also take away IM's ability to augment his strength and speed, along with everything else that makes him the character he is, then the answer might be yes

or in otherwords, you have managed to handicap ironman enough so that he, as a man with out any powers in a tin suit without any powers, is beatable by wolverine, a mutant with some powers, just nothing on the scale of ironman

TheKahn
laughing

your hilarious

I was thinking of another description....But I guess hilarious will work wink

Wolverine2006
laughing

your hilarious

So is the fact that u think Ironman can beat Wolverine in hand to hand combat

Black Adam
So is the fact that u think Ironman can beat Wolverine in hand to hand combat

Considering He would have to get through his Shields and Armor and would be incinerated long before he ever reached Ironman I don't see how hand to hand skills help him here....

Wolverine2006
When has it ever been stated that Wolverine would not be able to cut through Ironman's force fields? Wolverine can dodge bullets and lazers, he gets close enough and kills Ironman.

jacobo0o
iron man could just use his energy blade and cut him to half

Wolverine2006
That energy blade will stop at his spinal cord.

jacobo0o
well then he will just cut out his guts, stomach, and his penis

TheKahn
When has it ever been stated that Wolverine would not be able to cut through Ironman's force fields? Wolverine can dodge bullets and lazers, he gets close enough and kills Ironman.

Iron Man's shields are strong enough to protect him from the direct hits of ballistic missiles, and more to the point his shields are made of energy. YOU CAN'T "CUT" ENERGY! doh And I hardly think you are in any position to ask anybody for proof as I haven't seen you post a single scan in this post to support your own arguments.

The only way Wolverine can win in this fight is if Tony turns off all of his armor's defenses and weapons, physically takes it off, and stands still in the middle of the battle field singing "I'm a little teapot".

Kontraz

The only way Wolverine can win in this fight is if Tony turns off all of his armor's defenses and weapons, physically takes it off, and stands still in the middle of the battle field singing "I'm a little teapot".

hysterical

Black Adam

When Has it ever been stated that he CAN through Ironmans shields?

It can withstand multiple missile attacks and be stretched out big enough to cover a whole team and is made of energy. He would have to get through that before he ever reaches Ironman

If he gets close enough Tony still has an array of weapons that can completely take him out if the fight indefinitely(Repulsors) while He frys him with his other plasma/Laser weapons.

And this is only if Tony decides to stay on the ground and not use those big jet's he has at the bottom of his feet.

badabing
I have a lot of respect for Wolverine but I just don't see him getting close enough to Iron Man to do any damage. Iron Man has a freakin' arsenal at his disposal, can fly, has armor and is in the 85 ton class.

spideycarnage
this thread is spite!

leonidas
this is a slaughter. guardian ko'd wolvie easily. his shields were powerful enough to withstand wolvie's claws. what the hell would make someone think tony's shields in tony's new armor would be WEAKER than the shields in guardian's armor??

IM 10/10 unless he's written like a moron. wolvie does seem to bring that out of people at times . . .

The Fake Macoy
Also, Guardian did that in his first appearance, so IM's shields should be far higher. The only way Wolverine wins this is if he pulls out a bottle of vodka.

Black Adam
Originally posted by leonidas
this is a slaughter. guardian ko'd wolvie easily. his shields were powerful enough to withstand wolvie's claws. what the hell would make someone think tony's shields in tony's new armor would be WEAKER than the shields in guardian's armor??

IM 10/10 unless he's written like a moron. wolvie does seem to bring that out of people at times . . .

agreed Ironman wins this 10/10

juggernaut66666
iron man how do you like my new sig?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>