OK, so who has been to jail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pretty Cat
I got locked up this weekend! just like Martha Stewart...

OMG! I never want to go back....EVER!

This was me >> confused

Raz
Was there a reason, or just plain cop brutality?

drunk_nazgul
Not I. Never!

Unless my friends and I gang up on Shadowskill's brother.
But my dad is, like, the god of jail, or something. He must really like it there, cause he keeps going back.

Dogbert
He's lucky it isn't a 3 strikes and your in for life...

GCG
did they at least allow you to get a shower while you were there ???
It would have been very nice of them

Dr. Strangelove
Never been to jail.......But I've watched Oz before...great show thumb up

lil bitchiness
Almost once. But no, never.

Some policemen just dont seem to know how to deal with teenagers or what to say apart rom ''we will arrest you'' and such...

GCG
so has anyone been interrogated in the office then ?

Pretty Cat
I had something in my pocket that they didn't like...

TheFilmProphet
well if you consider KMC as being a jail..........then I've been in jail every week!!! eek!

Pretty Cat
Not a very nice B-day present I can tell you!

JLred
I almost went to one for trespassing on an old factory that was ready to collapse. They just called my mom to come pick me up.

Good thing Im still a minor big grin no devil pirate ninja raver

Royal Knight
Not I said the pig

xShecklerx
Dont Drop the Soap!

big gay kirk
I spent the night in a cell in a police station in Chelsea, way back... I was part of a non-stop vigil outside the South African Embassy in London, protesting about the imprisonment without trial of Nelson mandela... someone started throwing stuff at us, one of ours foolishly threw something back, the police pounced and i ended up locked up with a Liberal Mp.....

xShecklerx
I have never been to jail, but i have been chased by the cops, not for anything big, me and my friends thought it would be fun to bring out skateboards in front of a NO SKATEBOARDING sign. I also had a few spray cans in my backpack, so THANK GOD i was near the woods...lol, i am such an idiot.

KevzGurley
im 16, i was in juvie for a year, just got out a couple months ago, now i wear this stupid bracelet......i like guns....

Cosmic_Beings
Yeah, I was in juvenile a bunch of times before I was 18. I'm glad I was, though, because now I know not to make the same mistakes that I did when I was a minor.

KevzGurley
I like guns.

DuronKiller
i never been in jail and ive never been chased by the police... and im not planning that for future....

KevzGurley
just though you all would like to know, i like guns.....

KevzGurley
and i had to stay in juvie for a year....

Arsenal
I've been to court.

SlipknoT
Yea I got arrested because I didnt tie my shoe

Dwarfdude
I stole a cops baton and run once....So yeah, I've been to jail....Been in an interrigation room, but I refused to speak, and the lawyer got me of on petty theft, fine of 200 bucks, cuase it was just a piece of wood....I still have it.... big grin

I've also been "downtown" for TPing houses, egging cars, graffiti, and other forms of vandalization.

devil2

MC Mike
Drugs?

CraSh OveRloaD
I ran from the cops through the woods/swamp for vendalizing ounce... I also took pictures rigth before, if you want them, just ask stick out tongue

CraSh OveRloaD
It was either that, or she stole there doughnuts....

in other words...

No shiiiiiiiiiiiiit

SlipknoT
or it could have been a knife

CraSh OveRloaD
how would they know she had a knife? knife's arnt illigal unless theya re mroe then 3 inches.

And she did not rob anything, as it was a somthign they "didn't like" therefore, Drugs.

She might iof been high thats why they searched

MC Mike
I doubt that. Teenage girls do drugs nowadays, not carry knifes. Anywho, I stay clear of both types.

CraSh OveRloaD
Got It, I will stay clear of Teenage girls.

MC Mike
laughing out loud You live in a bad area.

Shaolin Monk
been in the drunk tank once, which was by far one of the worst experiences of my life...was arrested at school in 8th grade along with 3 other kids because they thought we stole a bunch of stuff...after taking mugshots and questioning us in a small ass room that was made of metal and was 6 ft. by 6 ft., I was let go

Mane
I got arrested once because I sneezed on a doorknob.

SlipknoT
I was arrested because I didnt finish my soup

eleveninches
if you go to jail....DONT DROP THE SOAP!!!

Arsenal
Good ones SlipknoT laughing

AvP
not yet

Baylin
I've lost count of the number of times I've been in a police cell!

Storm
No.

Jackie Malfoy
I never did but my boyfriend been in jail a couple of times aready he even stayed a while in Junalle dention.I vist him and I know one thing that is one place I never ever want to go.JM

ladygrim
ive been a good lil girl ...well i havent been to jail but ii have come across the law many a time ...****ers

Kosta
Whats the opposite of a doughnut!? eek!

Kosta
And Ive never been in jail, or even been chased by the cops. The closest I ever got, was in Russia when A cop told me and a friend off for being aina a crowded market without our parents at the age of 7, which I guess makes sense, unless he didnt give a rats ass and just wanted to seem inteligent.

Kosta
Now That ai think about it, WHO THE HELL WOULD ARREST A 7 YEAR OLD??? blink

Clovie
no

Canadian Moose
Whoa, Clover...I'm oddly turned on. wink

Kosta
Clovie and Me are DANGEROUS! Stay away!!! evil face

eggmayo
Ive been chased by the cops about 3 times. Luckily Im usually riding a bike, so I've never been caught, if they chase you you can just go down an alley and they get out of cars.

Kosta
Thanks for the tip laughing out loud

Pretty Cat
a nonut? i for sure had "nonuts" in my pocket laughing out loud im a grl

yes, it was "drugs"...sorry to say. i had a bag with 2 joints in it and we had just finished the first one when the cop came up on us...we were parked in the back of a supermarket.

brainiosity at its finest! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Canadian Moose
Noice. You a 'bad' kitty?

Pretty Cat
im a "good" kitty! cat smokin'

Canadian Moose
*Bedroom voice* How do you mean that? wink

Pretty Cat
**brings out the bat**

why do you ask?? stick out tongue

Canadian Moose
*sees the bat, weighs his options*

Umm..no reason...*takes out his knitting and sits down.*

Pretty Cat
hehe

Kosta
You forgot the HUGE grandma glasses moose!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.