First Official ROTS Publicity Shot!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MoviesFan
WOW Check it out at

http://iesb.net/movies2/movie120904c.php

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dmndleader
Nice. I was hoping for something more, but you can't win them all I guess.

Sith Master X
Is that the Mustafar conference room behind him?

DeVi| D0do
meh

Grievous_90210
"Is that the Mustafar conference room behind him?"
yeah

jedijunky1138
we have all allready seen this pic why a new thread?

MoviesFan
Its clearer then the trailer shot

jedijunky1138
why not post it in the other thread? You know the one about THE FREAKING TRAILER!

MoviesFan
Someone is in a bad mood

jedijunky1138
I'm not in a bad mood I just wish peeps would post responsibly.

GCG
youre beginning to sound like a certain someone.........altough u would be right.

MoviesFan
Just have fun its Star Wars, its all good smile

jedijunky1138
And who might that be?

SnakeEyes
Palpatine!!
BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUUUUM

LandoSpeeder
What the heck?!

Xam
blink

JKozzy
This doesn't have anything to do. This is a publicity shot, something completely different. I don't see why it doesn't deserve its own thread.

MoviesFan
Just enjoy it guys, discuss it smile

.:Space Opera:.
yeah i thought it was cool, i mean i got excited when i saw the thread title...

lucasfilm
eehh i tdont know why this would be a publicity shot! loks fan made and so i dont know....
nvm i never posted this!

.:Space Opera:.
gotcha! wink

JKozzy
The shot's much clearer and golden around the eye... since it's probably an actual frame from the movie, and not a screen capture.

cylob49
aw come on it aint THAT HARD!!!
theres at least two whiny,anal "i said that already back in 1975 before Lucas thought of itl" types with delusions of grandeur on here
just take yer pick

Count Doodoo
Here's a comparison of the two pics.

Looks like someone is sitting at the table in the publicity shot.

I wonder who it is, and if they're still alive.

tlbauerle
Interesting that they zoomed and clipped the frame for the teaser. I hate that. The film should speak for itself...reframing a shot for a teaser is just stupid and means the actual shot is weak and needed tweaking.

GCG
wow ; that makes a HUGE difference there. i'm assuming that with CGI charcters, it gets the opposite effect; that is an actual frame would make CGI look crappy.

mtryder
Looking at these pictures really makes me think about the affect that succumbing to the Dark side has on one's body. And, I dunno, if it was me, the fact that my body was basically decomposing around me would be a pretty good hint that I wasn't on the right side of things. Unless they're all goths.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.