My bands UK tour

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bad Boy
OK this is kinda advertising but I've been here for a long time so bleehhhhh..... yeah, anyway.... my band As True Life Tied will be our first UK tour in Feb 2005. I'll let you know the dates soon if you wanna go. We'll be playing with When Reason Sleeps and Shape Of My Addiction. Not bad eh?

MornGlory
I have never heard of your band or those other bands- have no clue what you are talking about-- and I love british rock if that is what you are promoting ... im not sure... huh

if you want to advertise,, especially to people like me ... maybe put a pic of you band on here or a website or something... or if you have some songs that we can steal off of Kazaa or Ares ... etc...

tabby999
yeah putting some shit on kazaa or some of the other downloaders for people to get wouldn't be a bad idea.

MornGlory
hee heee heee evil face

Bad Boy
lol

here's our website, www.astruelifetied.com

eggmayo
Good luck with that.

dean7879
my teacher is in a band called the dreaming tree...pretty good too
www.thedreamingtree.co.uk

Fearnix
were are you touring??

Bad Boy
Cardiff, Newport, Swindon, Glasgow, London, Plymouth, Manchester and 3 others!

Fearnix
do you come to Oxford?

Red Superfly
Manchester? Where in Manchester?

Manchester is down the road and I study @ Uni there.

Bad Boy
Ermmm ok, the tour has been cancelled due to a change of management with the headlining bands!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.