Viruses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dogbert
Er... Is it just me or has anybody else gotten "trojan" viruses lately? blink

dave123
there's one in "someone's" sig link, i think sad

The One Himself
Do you have a firewall? confused

Tex
I got one today at school! embarrasment

Dogbert
Yea, I do. That's what I don't get. I have gotten 3 this past week and I havn't been to any sites that I don't go to. messed

BarmyBrummie
what exactly is a firewall? how do ye get one?

Dregh
Yeah, people with trojans in their sigs can go to hell!!!!

Hey...why are you all angry?....

Don't look me that way....

AHHHHHHHHHH

andyF1
i had that, i downloaded, adaware V6. and it shifted about 7 viruses.
my PC is running fine now.
Hope it wasnt me who infected U. if it was sorry borg

borg borg borg borg

The One Himself
Definition: A firewall is a program or a set of related programs, that protects the resources of a private network from users from other networks. Basically, a firewall filters all network packets to determine whether to forward them toward their destination. There are a number of firewall screening methods. A simple one is to screen requests to make sure they come from acceptable (previously identified) domain names and IP addresses. For mobile users, firewalls allow remote access in to the private network by the use of secure logon procedures and authentication certificates.

Dregh
Whoa

dave123
heres what ToH said in english

it filters dodgy crap

The One Himself
laughing out loud

Dogbert
Maybe my firewall is broke sad If possible messed

Dregh
Click my sig, it repairs firewall.

dave123
roll eyes (sarcastic)

MC Mike
Yes there is a trojan on KMC. My Virus detector has spotted it countless times. erm

Dregh
Well look...my sig was meant to be a joke...if it is a virus or something serious, tell me and I'll change it ok?.

dave123
check with raz

lance had it before, and raz said it was a trojan, i THINK

JKozzy
Yes, I've received alerts from Norton that your sig is a Trojan too...

MC Mike
yes

Dregh
Alright...I'll talk with Raz and maybe I'll change it...

amity75
Speaking of viruses, whats the best virus protection to get? I've got Norton 2003 and I think it's utter crap.

Dregh
I've heard that Norton also created viruses so that only they could fix so that people used it...

amity75
I wouldn't be surprised. I know for a fact that I've got several viruses on my machine but Norton can't detect them.

shaber
That's criminal! It's like a flaming protection racket! mad

pixie1
Dregh
ok i acsidently clicked on your sig in onother thread insted of the quot button and it was ok till it started bouncing round my desk top then crashed my computer so id just like to say...................................THANXS

pixie1
and now msn wont sign in ..................GREAT

Mystique Lynx
trojan Horse virus:
I once saw --Trojan Horse Virus was discovered in D..or something like that , on a computer I was working with. I didnt look there, but...Id like to create viruses! And then send them to stupid peeople

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.