Best Quotes from Book AND Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Johnnylover19

danthedisneyman
yea,they are good lines

RonzMyBoy
**During Duel**
(Draco) Scared Potter?
(Harry) You wish
**Draco calls Hermione Mudblood**
(Ron) Eat slugs Malfoy
**Harry's 11th Birthday**
(Hagrid) You're a wizard Harry
**After Charms**
(Ron) That girl's a nightmare

Johnnylover19
those are great !

tigress
mr weasley" what is the function of a rubber duck " (lol) laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

eezy45
Hermy
'Im going to bed before either of you gets another clever idea to get us killed, or worse, expelled'
(my fav line!)

Johnnylover19
O m g that is great ill think of more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloom4ever
Mr. Malfor: Well let's just hope Mr. Potter will always be around to save the day

Harry: Don't worry, I will be

even tho it's not in the bks i liked that part in COS

Johnnylover19
That 's great ! i forgot about that line!

tigress
DOBBY " DOBBY IS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

punkyhermy
hermione"stop,stop,stop,your gonna take someone's eye out!"

tigress
hagrid " sorry bout that" that scene from ps made me pmpl rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud robbie is so cool playing hagrid hes the man cool

hana_skywalker

raven guardia
there will be no silly wand waveing in this class -snape

even they aren't that thick -hermione

watch yourself harry! -wood

weaslys never know they were pure bloods, the way they behave....all of them there an embarrassment to the wizarding world!.. you know its a wonder the daily profit hasn't done any thing on all these attacks...I suppose dumbledore trying to hush it all up, father allways said he was the worst thing that ever happened to hogwarts -draco
YOU WRONG-harry as goyel
what?!?!....you think there is somebody here thats worse then dumbledore?...well then who is it? -draco
haa...harry potter-harry as goyle
good work goyel your absolutely right I'm sick of that potter, and people actually think he's the heir of slytherin-draco
well then you must have some idea who it is -harry
I told yesterday I dont know...dont you listen, *picks up little box* is this yours?....*puts in pocket* but father did say the chamber was opened 50 years ago, he wouldnt say who opened but last time it was opened a muddblood died....so it shouldn't be long till one of us kills again as for me i hope its granger-draco
*rons stands up* *harry holds him back*
whats wrong with you two your acting odd?!?-draco
stomach ache-ron
*harry and ron notice polyjuice is wearing off* *they run out of slytherin common room*
hey where you going?-draco

angelsflame265
LOL!!! thats the best line ever!! even reading it i start laughing!

Johnnylover19
Those r so great ! how do u get pictures on the web site ? Everytime that i did it it didn't work~ Happy Dance Happy Dance
reading reading
beer beer

Johnnylover19
(Hagrid ) I should not have told you ! - he said that about 3 times in the 1st movie !

tigress
snape "what would three young gryffindrors be doing inside on a day like this"

tigress
laughing out loud i loved robbies expression on his face everytime he came out with that hes deffinatley taylor made for hagrid i love that man

big gay kirk
I just hope that in Prisoner of Azkaban, Ron still gets to say, "Can I see Uranus, Parvati..."

tigress
i know what you mean i hope they keep hermy decking malfoy too that is to good to leave out

Gil'sSweetheart
(Harry) There's no Hogwarts without you Hagrid.

(Hermione) Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself.

tigress
ron " eat slugs" to malfoy

mawkai
the best harry potter quote ever is, "wicked sweet". Ron Weasly said this.

tassie
there's a thread on this page about this already isn't there?

danis4ever
i Think it is "everything is possible if you got nerve" ginny weasley's statement.

It was on the reader's digest

tigress
yep lines from the movies this is from the books aswell i think

bbboobbyy
have some chocolate by lopin
in poa book 3

pixie1
"but hagrid you live in a wodan house" hermy PS(book)

tassie
yeah ok smile

hmmm can't remember any of mine...

Tonks
Um well There is always Fred And George so here goes.

"Give Her Hell for us Peeves" Order of the Phoenix

tigress
i love that scene in ootp

tigress
special discounts to hogwarts students who swear theyre going to use our products to get rid of this old bat! ootp

JackSparrow2005
Make way for the Heir of Slytherin, Seriously evil wizard coming through-Freg and George, Chamber of Secrets

tigress
lockheart to ron "do you live here"(to ron after obliviating himself,)

raven guardia
"and who asked your opinion you filthy mudblood" -said by the great draco himself!

hana_skywalker
I like this one from the Weasley twins:

"Oh, are you a prefect Percy? You should have said something we had no idea."
"Hang on I think I remember him saying something about it, Once..."
"Or twice-"
"A minute-"
"All summer-"

And this one from Ron:

"That'll change the world, that report will, front page of the Daily Prophet, I expect, cauldron leaks."

Tonks
lol
i forgot about that line oops!

kiyana_ayame
I love the scene when Harry and Ron have drank the polyjuice and Draco finds them with Percy

Draco to Harry as goyle(i think)"Why are you wearing glasses?"
Harry "Erm...Reading"
Draco "Reading?"
Harry nods
Draco "... I didn't know you could read"

Its just such a great scene and i love it!

Maikahyandowen
laughing
Dobby: Harry Potter must not be angry....

Johnnylover19
ya that is great !

raven guardia
all right there scar head-draco

Maikahyandowen
Hermoine: are you sure that's a real spell? well, it's not very good, is it?

queenkelly25y
I love those...how about this one.

"By all means continue destroying my personal possessions, I daresay I have too many."
-Albus Dumbledore Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix

eezy45
laughing out loud
yea i loved this one

Inwë Nólatári
"Kill us faster, oh NOW I can relax!"-Ron HP1

Inwë Nólatári
"you've got dirt on your nose, did you know? Just there..."-Hermione HP1

I love this. She comes in and talks and as she leaves she turns like she saw the dirt the moment she walked in but she could'nt hold in the fact that she knew something any longer.

eezy45
Why Would I look for someone who wants to kill me?
Harry@HP3

raven guardia
Ahhhhhhh, I'm dieing I'm dieing its killed me - draco year 3 when he gets slashed by the hippogriff

celestial_moon
(Hagrid ) I should not have told you ! - he said that about 3 times in the 1st movie !

i love that line so much! i was crackin' up in the theater the 10th time i saw that movie and every1 was staring at me. it was great. or this line (this is conducted from memory; might not be word for word):

sprout: i see that longbottom has neglected his earmuffs.
seamus: no man. he's just fainted.
sprout: , well yes. just leave him there. now...
lol!
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Maikahyandowen
lol1 Lockheart: I'd like to introduce you to your new Defence aginast the Dark Arts teacher. me!

Johnnylover19
ya that is great ! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
reading reading

jeggie
Hagrid is amazin exsecailly in ps when he says " I shouldn't of said dat, i should not have said that"

Maikahyandowen
But what if the other dragons dont' like him?

celestial_moon
ok i saw this from the trailer so yeah.

harry: i hope he finds me. 'cause when he does, i'll be ready! (sorry, trying 2 conduct from memory)

Balzi
"You're dead, Potter"-Malfoy-
"Funny, you think I'd stopped walking around..."-Harry-
(from memory too...) smile

celestial_moon
i cracked up at that one!

harrypfan
eek! Hargrid" I should not of said that, Ishould not of said that.

bunny Happy Easter bunny

hhhhr
Ron: "can we panic now?"youpi

JRIndy
OotP
Sirius: Did you like question ten, Moony?
Remus: Loved it. Give five signs that identify the werewolf...
James (in mock concern): Do you think you managed to get them all?
Remus (seriously): Think so. One: he's sitting on my chair. Two: he's wearing my clothes. Three: his name's Remus Lupin.

iluvsirius
-But the moment Harry opened it, the most horrible noise, a loud and screechy wailing, filled the room.
"Sounded like a banshee...Maybe you've got to get past one of those next, Harry!"-Semus Finnigan
"It was someone being tortured!" "You're going to have to fight the Cruciatus Curse!"-Neville
"Dont be a prat Neville, that's illegal," said George. "They would'nt use the Cruciatus Curse on the champios. I thought it sounded a bit like Percy singing...maybe you've got to attack him while he's in the shower, Harry"

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

celestial_moon
perverted

RebelPhoenix
"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends." (Dumbledore)

"It is our own choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." (Dumbledore)

"The dementors affect you worse than the others because there are horrors in your past that others don't have." (To Harry by Professor Lupin)

"You place too much importance, .....on the so-called purity of blood! You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!" (Dumbledore to Cornelius Fudge)

"Repel me with your brain and you will not need to resort to your wand." (Said by Snape to Harry at the start of his Occlumency lessons.)

tassie
The books are hilarious and i could go on quoting them for a year, but my all-time favourite movie quotes are big grin...

Draco: "Scared, Potter?"
Harry: "You wish"

Lucius: "Well, let's just hope Mr. Potter, here, will always be around to save the day"
Harry: "Don't Worry. I will be"

celestial_moon
nice quotes

iluvsirius
what do you mean by that? its a joke..its nothing sexual... smokin'

celestial_moon
if he's looking in the shower...unless u know ppl who wear clothes in the shower

Amy Black
You foul, loathsome, evil, little cockroach!

iluvsirius
well dont know of any...but if you only have sexual things in your mind and can take the joke by what it is...pity...my bad wink

Maikahyandowen
I haven't blushed so much since Madam Pomfrey said she liked my earmuffs!
-Dumbledore

Amy Black
" - About Siri...Snuffles? - said Harry.
- No... not exactly ... - said Hermione slowly. - More... wondering... I suppose we're doing the right thing... I think... aren't we?
Harry and Ron looked at each other.
- Well, that clears that up - said Ron. - It would've been really annoying if you hadn't explained yourself properly."

" - I don't believe it! I don't believe it! Oh, Ron, how wonderful! A prefect! That's everyone in the family!
- What are Fred and I, next-door neighbours?"

Maikahyandowen
laughing

celestial_moon
man i wish fred and george were my bros...but then...i wouldnt wanna wake up as a canary...o well

Amy Black
"Fred and George wandered over.
- I haven't even got the heart to take the mickey out of him - said Fred, looking over at Ron's crumpled figure. - Mind you... when he missed the fourteenth...
He made wild motions with his arms as though doing an upright doggy-paddle.
- Well, I'll save it for parties, eh?"

Maikahyandowen
" It's leviOsa, not leviosA. Honestly, she's a nightmare!"

JT1910
"If you made a better rat than a human, it's not much to boast about, Peter."-Sirius Black

"You foul, loathsome, evil, little cockroach! SLAP!!"- Hermione Granger

angelsflame265
This is a great one

dark1365
"When the time comes for you to make a decision, to choose between what is right, and what is easy, remember Cedric. Remember Cedric Diggory."
-Dumbledore

Maikahyandowen
" Percy wouldn't know a joke if it danced naked in front of him wearing Dobby's tea cozy."

dark1365
"OK, OK, we know you're a girl. Now will you come?"
-Ron to Hermione, asking her to the Yule Ball.

Maikahyandowen
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.