Homerun Bums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NiceGuynj
With the whole issues concerning baseball and steroids what should be done with Barry homerun records.Yes of course it takes more than being strong to hit homerun(but being strong enough to hit it is important too) but we all knew that Giambi and Mark Mcguire had some dabbles in steroidslong ago but never could prove it,everyone always said it was just good old hard diet and weight lifting but then found out down the road they did take steroids and Barry already admited he used steroids but not knowingly(which is pure bullsh*t) so what to do with the records he already broken?And will he be allowed in the Hall of fame??What do you guys think????

forumcrew
ofcourse he will be theres no question

look how far he hits them.. its not just strength even if he wasnt as strong most of his home runs would still be out they just might land in seats instead of the water or in roads.. or the lower deck and not the upper deck

its been said that he sees the ball coming out of the pitchers hand better then anyone and he has incredible bat speed these combined allow him to pick his pitches well and swing in the right spot.. his muscle simply helps him hit it a little further.. he is a great hitter regardless

NiceGuynj
Then why the hell take steroids then.I can't wait for these to show up. **************************************************

forumcrew
i dont know and i dont care that much.. i think if everyone took steriods barry bonds will still be the most feared hitter in baseball.. being stronger does not make you a better hitter.. it simply allows you to hit a little harder when you actually make good solid contact

Samas-adian
It takes away the myth about the game. Why do you need steroids? It also takes away the myth about the homerun. McGwire and Bonds should not hold the records for homeruns at all. Ruth, Myers and Aaron deserve the records they hold. They didnt need muschle enhencements or anything.

Bonds should be not allowed in the Hall of Fame. Why should he. He cheated. If olympic athletes get caught dopping, they get their medel removed and banned from international competition. Do the same to make a statement.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.