The name is Powell... Colin Powell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
(http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_world/view/121161/1/.html)

Powell told a group of Bulgarian university students here he was amazed by the number of early Bond gadgets that seemed outlandish at the time but eventually turned up as working versions on the open market.

He jokingly declined to comment when asked by a student whose class had analyzed Bond movies whether real-world technology surpassed that presented in today's films, saying "so much further I can't talk about them."

"It's interesting, though, a lot of the gadgets that you saw in the older James Bond movies and some of the other gadgets which seemed so incredible all have happened," Powell said.

He had less enthusiasm for actual content of the movies.

"What did you discover about the plots of James Bond movies?" Powell asked the student.

"They all seem to have the same plot: OO7 comes in, bad guy is out to do something very bad, a lot very beautiful women around, a lot of car chases and fancy gadgets, bad guy goes at the end and James Bond gets the girl."

Evy_O
why does the "007" look so weird messed

hmm, so, in other words, there IS a chance for me to get an invisible car in the future big grin

yerssot
it's a capital o : O .. just copied it big grin

well, you ARE taking this from an american stick out tongue

Evy_O
wow, looks coolio! OO7 eek!

and I want the car of TND too happy

yerssot
it looks larger than life eek!

I want the Z3 big grin

Clovie
blink OO?

maybe stupid question... but is'nrt colin powell some american army person? confused doesn't he have anything else to do but disguss bond movies? huh

yerssot
yeah... double O'h

he's the US Secretary of State... well, not long anypore though...he's working on his popularity wink

Clovie
ok.

i knew it has something in common with army smart bag
why do politician doing the nice stuff only when election is getting closer? huh

yerssot
he was a general... I think... in the first gulf war
his one is over stick out tongue

Clovie
the 1st gulf war was the one of old bush? huh embarrasment

blink so why is he doing it?

yerssot
yup

to suck up I think

Clovie
i actually know something about history blink

but WHY?

yerssot
scary huh? perhaps you should study it at uni wink

cause he screwed up a few times?

Clovie
no.. thank you.. i have a kind of it now.. and i have no idea what to do to pass stupid exam embarrasment

was there any thing he didn't screw up? huh

Kaleanae
OO7 eek!

yerssot
Kal! happy

by learning stick out tongue

his wife wink

Clovie
i wanna try all other possibilities first stick out tongue

that for sure wink but i meant like his official stuff stick out tongue

Evy_O
OO7

eek!eek!eek!eek!

yerssot
especially like the pink 7 stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.