I stayed home today...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arsenal
If anyone cares...

Samurai Guy
I was thinking about staying home from work today... but I didnt.

Arsenal
If I'm going to stay home for nothing, I usually do it once a month.

Samurai Guy
I usually do that every other week. big grin

Telperaca
laughing out loud

Shame I'm not allowed too cry

English Moosette
I never stay home, I'm a dirty little stop out pinkcuffs Meh, gotta earn a crust.

ladygrim
i stayed at home on monday tuesday and this morning ...big grin ....each time i was mnt to be iin skewl..

AvP
i would never stay at home

Lord Soth
I get too fidgety if I stay at home.

Kosta
I tried the whole staying home from school thing, but its worse torture than schol, no one is home, theres nothing to do, I have to tip toe every day cuz my dad is asleep from night shift. It sucked. SO I'd rather go to school and moan. stick out tongue
But NOW its holidays, SO I'm out all the tiem with frieds, doing destructive...er...I mean....productive things. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jackie Malfoy
I know what you all mean I wanted to stay home from school today because of the dark weather outside rainly cloudly and cold.But I went anyway.
Beside that I was sick last friday!Anyway enjoy your time at home.JM

T.M
i never stay home from school i get so bored

ladygrim
well im due home in 10 mins

Darth_Big_Boy
I wish I could've stayed home today but I only work 4 hours today and then I'm off the weekend so why I'm complaining...I have no idea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.