Elektra vs. Blade vs. Snake Eyes vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
Go to it Grasshopper.

Four contenders who know a thing or two about martial arts, all with other varying skills, intelligence and so forth... so the question is, who would triumph in an all out duel of martial prowess once they step into the ring? (The ring in this case is not actually a ring which would be a bit small, something more like a small, deserted village would be accurate)

Mainstream
I'm thinking Batman takes this one. Though Blade and Snake Eyes might F##K him up pretty bad.

K3VIL
I think that Batman and Electra are the first that die in this royal rumble, they are both great fighters but they are less powerful in terms of durability and stamina compared to Blade and Snake eyes.
Also Blade possess healing abilities that would grant him more survival chance of the sexy greek ninja and the dark knight.About Snake Eyes i i know that he's a great skilled in hand to hand combat and with swords and fire weapons, and talking about G.I. Joe comic book i heard from a friend of mine that he's some kind of supersoldier or anyway above human level he would finally be the last survived with Blade and they will fight against each other.

Mainstream
Stamina, Zamina, Batman would find a way to win!!

srankmissingnin
Snake-eyes wins since he not only has the edge in skill but in stealth as well.

Mainstream
Nah I still say Bruce er I mean Batman.

K3VIL
Blade can see in the darkness and has a good stealth skill too.

srankmissingnin
Snake-eyes visor is equiped with infrared wavelength imaging, night vison and audio enhancements (coupled with the Ear that Sees) so the dark is no problem.

If Spirit Iron Knife can't sneak up on Snake-eyes from 10 miles away in the Serias without him noticing then none of these guys can.

K3VIL
What does this Spirit Iron Knife can do?I don't understand.
Anyway Blade as a half vampire possess superhuman senses, his hearing abilities, smell and eyesight that comprend the ability to see in the darkness are above that of a human, and don't come from a device or a visor, that is something that can be damage in battle.

srankmissingnin
Snake-eyes visor can't be destroyed by small arms so it is pretty tough.

Spirit is the best tracker on the G.I. Joe team. He was trying to spy on Snake-eyes with out being noticed and Snake-eyes sensed him, hiding 10 miles away hiding in the forest... Blade can't shake a stick at that. Snake-eyes also has the Ear that Sees, which is a quasi mystical ninja move not unlike DD's radar sense.

Edit: That Hard Master (or was it the Soft) taught Snake-eyes how to fight Invisable enemys, so he doesn't really need the visor but it sure is helpfull

Havoc470
the Ear that Sees....lol

if this fight is intended to be a random all-out battle, i dont know much about snake-eyes but im sure he's a great fighter, batman would be the first to go imo, blades got some mean fighting skills and the enhanced abilities to prove them, elektra is a kick ass hand-trained ninja, but i dont think she could match against snake-eyes

so imo blade versus snake-eyes would be the main battle

K3VIL
This is a ring rumble not a track for your enemy fight, also Blade cannot sense you at 10 miles(Snake Eye seems a little overpowered), but when the fights comes to bare hands Snake hasn't got Class 1ton strenght, and Blade foughts with Varnae, with Lilith, yes obvious in teams, but he also defeat Dracula, he has challenge foes that make Snake and the others look like little childs.

Havoc470
i dont know, from what i've read snake-eyes is pretty damn ownage, thats why i numbed it down to blade and snake-eyes, the other two arent really a problem, but elektra would have more of a chance than batman IMO

crazyspinz
well, if this is movie blade, witch i assume it is he wins easy. he is the only one who is not human, he could kill the other three all at the same time. ghe is much faster, stronger, more durable, than any human

K3VIL
Elektra maybe can defeat Bats, but then she has to challenge the Daywalker and the Uber Killer, and she get wiped out.

crazyspinz
blade owns all of these people

srankmissingnin
Even movie Blade is barely at dodge bullet speed... every other character here has done it many times; besides current comic Blade is above the movie one.

Snake-eyes has taken full on hits from B.A.T's and Wraith both are stronger then Blade.

The Flash
Snake Eyes would own them.

Kontraz
snake-eyes is also faster, stronger, and more durable than any human (isnt he some kinda bio-experiment or something? I dont know, i dont read much G.I Joe except for the TF crossovers...) Anyway, from what i've seen in the GI Joe/TF and TF?GI Joe, snakeeyes wins this one with relative ease. He could probably kill the other 3 before they even realized they had a fight on their hands.

K3VIL
Movie Blade and Comic Book Blade are =
From when Blade was bite by Morbius he gain equal powers to that he possess in the movie.And i don't see how Snake Eyes could own them all, he has show to be stronger or faster than Blade?

srankmissingnin
He has moved his sword so fast that the friction caused the sword to burst into flames... thats a lot faster then Blade. He may not be stronger then Blade but he cuts through B.A.T's with his sword like they are nothing and they aren't even slowed down by heavy machine gun fire.

Movie Blade isn't equal with his comic counterpart, movies are just an easier (and more impressive) medium to express the feats comic characters use. Hell the Blade in the current Tomb of Dracula cut a vampire like six times seemingly with one slash and he is pretty tame compared to some of his appearances... and the appearances of most of Marvel's street level heroes.

K3VIL
So he's better than the movie, about Snake Eyes speed, i think that Blade can do it too, when in the movie and in the comic book he throw knives or the EDTA in the movie at Frost/La Magra he's damned fast.

srankmissingnin
Oh he throws things fast alright, fast enough to cause them to burst into flames from the air friction? Not even close.

Havoc470
not as fast as setting your blade on fire with sheer speed, i mean......thats f*ckin fast!!

i think im changing my vote to snake-eyes

srankmissingnin
Now your getting it! All must kneel before the awesomeness that is Snake-eyes!

K3VIL
Has Snake Eyes healing abilities like Blade?Cause he's faster but if he hasn't the durability and can heal fast i still vote for Blade

srankmissingnin
Snake-eyes doesn't have a healing factor but he doesn't need one, besides Blade's healing factor is pretty tame. Snake-eyes was taking hits from Wraith and getting up, and Wraith is able to lift huge solid stone pillars above is head easily because of his exoskeleton.

Kontraz
Well, all snake-eyes has to do is take a grenade, and use the blinding speed of his to ram it into blade's mouth (yes, forcefully). KA-BOOM, end of Blade (and yes, i've seen him do this before)

srankmissingnin
Just like he did the Jetscream... or some Decepticon.

Kontraz
starscream wink (only that was through his eye)

srankmissingnin
Yeah, it was Starscream... who the heck is Jetscream?

Kontraz
maybe jetfire???

Havoc470
who cares, snake-eyes wins lol

K3VIL
This character is pretty ridicule, he's a supersoldier with superman like powers, superstrenght, superspeed, unbelievable resistance to injury, what they give him?Kryptonian blood mixed with gin and tonic?Characters too much overpowered are not fun.

The Flash
Don't be hatin.

K3VIL
Blade, Elektra, Batman, are great characters but not unbeatable, they lose, they can be killed, they do impressive things for human standard but not things that starts to make you think that they are invicible and too much overpowered, for me, seeing Blade cutting in pieces a vampire with 1slash that in reality were 6slash at great speeds seems less unbelievable that seeing Snake Eyes moving the sword so fast that it burst into flames.

Bardock42
Batman could deal with Elektra easily
He might beat Blade (don't call me Batman Fanboy, just cause I am one ok!!!)
But Snake Eyes is the Shit man (if its true what you say) I don't think any of those can beat him.

K3VIL
Batman would give Blade a run for his money but finally fall Bardock, i think that Snake Eyes can't beat Batman + Blade + Elektra alone, ok he's uber but i think they would win after a run for their money

Bardock42
Well I don't really know Snake Eyes but from what I have heard he seems to be rather Powerful.

Kontraz
umm.... how?

namorsubby
snake eyes kills everyone

BattleMage
Snake Eyes

Trackz
has he shown recently the same leve lof feats he had in his original career?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.