bored of the rings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi_Dave
bored of the rings is better than the lord of the rings books

Thorondor
You know what we should do....we should make a topic for all the little haters so they can do their whole bitching thing in there smile instead of making a new thread every single time some noob registers.

Telperaca
I've read it, it's not that great...I got half bored so I left it half unfinished...
The prologue is soo dirty big grinbig grinbig grin

Although there is another piss take book called the Soddit, for the hobbit, and that is actually a good buy journey book to read...but some people think you're reading the bible...

Exabyte
Heheee it is big grin

I personally liked the Soddit a lil better than Bored of the Rings... and the Sellamillion even better laughing though they were obviously running out of ideas roll eyes (sarcastic) but it was the best yes

But, wheee, who would have guessed, this is a duplicate thread again no expression

www.killermovies.com/forums/f34/t8666.html (Bored of the Rings)
www.killermovies.com/forums/f34/t26306.html (Parodies in general)

As for the hate threads no expression they have nearly all been closed erm

Jackie Malfoy
I think the books are so much better then the movies.It is such a great book."The Fellowship of the Rings" is the best of all four of them.
Those are some books I would never get tired of.Also what annoys me is in the movies they skip out some parts that are in the books that should not had been skiped out.
and that Liz Taylor part was so long and boring.In the book she is not that big of a part.JM

The Inkeeper
The prologue was worth the price of the book alone!

The book was good, i thought the whole fell beats on rollerskates was a bit far though laughing out loud

But not as good as the LotR books, give me yellow shoes over rollerskates any day.

shaber
They kept using the sentence structure with the verb at the end eg "Shakestoor (Shakespeare?) it isn't," "need me you don't."

Movie Mogul
You only think that because it uses smaller words! Happy Dance

Raz
I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.