Would you make a good LOTR character????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirate_Girly
Do you think you could play the role of a character of the movie (whether it be made up, or a real themed character?) I dont know about me..ive been doing a lot of rp'ing lately and ive mostly played Merry,Legolas,and a made up role named Aroen and i certainly do a good merry role considering im a goof who loves pranks and stuff, I can show charm and quietness like Legolas, and my made up character is a female mix between Legolas and Sam or Frodo....
So what about you??

Kitoky
I am sooooooooooo the Witch King. stick out tongue

LegolasLover411
I would be cross between a hobbit and an elf.
Elf: I Lo0o0o0ove archery,legolas,earth, Legolas, Men in tights and LEGOLAS.
HOBBIT: I l00o0o0o0ove toeat. But i never gain any fat. If I did, I would dance it off. Also, I'm sorta short.

LegolasLover411
Me too!! I'm writing a story where Prince Legols falls in love with a girl named Princess Minnearona a.k.a. Me!

Kitoky
*shudder*

LegolasLover411
he he he. Jealous?

Kitoky
You wish.

You don't get out often do you? I'm not sure you know what *shudder* means.

Aldaron
I'd be half-elf and half-man, a Wizard who is young and was a ranger. lol

angelsflame265
I would so be a hobbit, i love the way they live, and i love the way they can eat soo much! Yo ho Yo ho a hobbits life for me smile

A.D. Skinner
I could see myself in the role of Aragorn...although it would be hard to fill the shoes of Viggo...

I would want to play the Hero, the romantic, the leader !

The_Inevitable
Boromir. I would be determined to defend my people at whatever the cost. I also would love to kill a shitload of orcs. Who wouldn't?

shaber
I liked my orcish role best; I got the epithet, "the Despot."

pip-foot
I would definatly be a hobbit. I could totally fit into their life style. smile

Thorondor
nope lol still have to be an Eagle stick out tongue cant beat soaring through the skies watching everyone and everything below you smile

depressing knowing i can't sad

Exa

shadowy_blue
My favorite race is Men but I can't see myself being one. In Middle-earth at least.

An Elf maybe? Though they are not my favorites, I think I could be one. confused Dunno.

Maybe, just maybe...Elenwe? LOL...we don't know that much about her but 'tis OK..at least I could fill her because as I've said, we don't know that much about her. stick out tongue And at least I'm Turgon's wife. stick out tongue But I don't wanna die in the Helcaraxe. sad

Thorondor
well i die of old age so that suits me just fine smile dont want to be killed sad

Exa
Hm, I think I'd prefer being killed... must be horrible to grow older... and older... and older... and all the people you liked have already died... and youre still here... better be killed stick out tongue

Camellia
I would be Camellia Gamgee-Took form Nobottle - of course, I am NOT NOT NOT a Mary Sue and I am in no way related to/in love with any of the Hobbits.

I wouldn't change Tolkien's story for the world.

shadowy_blue
Exa - I also love the heroes in Middle-earth. big grin Especially in the First Age. They are tragic heroes, not the stereotypical heroes who lives happily ever after. shifty As I could recall, all the heroes in the First Age died a horrible or tragic death, right. sad But that's better. big grin (that's why I love Boromir so much stick out tongue )

Discos
I would of liked to be Eomar, he is just my kind of character and resembles me in some ways...

if I had it another way I would be gwaihir but if it was a fictional character i would be "Eagos" of course

sumunabeech
laughing laughing laughing Men in Tights

http://www.ladyofthecake.com/mel/hood/images/menintit.jpg

Exa

Discos
the point across LOTR could perhaps be that audiences dont want to see the evil/bad people win, its a basic fact in movies all the time, i cant recal a bad guy in a single movie ever over-throwing the good people in the end,

Star wars is a good example, doubt anyone really important died except Yoda, Obi & Darth...

Thorondor
technically they didnt really cause they are still there just not a solid form lol

*whispers* the new star warses suck with a passion lol.

azszhz
i whole heartedly agree the new star wars totally suck and Jar Jar has to be the worst character ever invented mad he just screws things up for crying out loud...
it makes me afraid to go see the 3rd one coming out

sorry i'm a star wars fan as well and ummm... well... yeah i'm just one of thoughs geeks

sauron
i think, that i would be.

maybe someone like grima lol

see, i like being evil, but....if evil fails...im with the good side stick out tongue

grima cant lose stick out tongue

unfotunately he buggers it up

sauron
well as an englishman, whos countries empire once owner a near quarter of the planet...im used to seeing films of us losing, which to me, is the opposing side winning.......which technically should be bad as everyone believes their side is good

such as the patriot, now that was a good film, but it was SO far-fetched.....us english just killed some people and said 'i hope he died' i mean COME ON! we werent to nice a people but we were doing our job

and the end battle.......where england just loses horribly, do you really think it was that one sided

Pirate_Girly
Well if I were chosen to be in the movie id definatly take ANY part given, but Id really like to be Arwen or Aragorn or Legolas *so i could be a perrty elf big grin*, or Frodo. I would never play the correct part as Frodo as Elijah Wood did though, his eyes told everything..but he was a good character over all anyway

Smodden
GIVE ME liberty or GIVE ME death!

Bloody redcoats!!!

"the british are coming the british are coming" *rides on horse galloping away*

j/k

Smodden
i would be arwen.......so i could...err....never mind...

aragorn oh thats already taken....
um....i'll be tulkas.....HEEHEE
so is this a .....um....*wispers*...rpg?
*sprays mod repelant*

sauron
**** off in ads not thats bad!!!!

and i believe the worsd youl were looking for wrere 'arwem so i caould look at myself naked!'

you cdirty gugger!

Pirate_Girly
The main reason Id be Arwen is cause Id get to have a hottie as my boyfriend *drools* and Id get to kiss him too!! *dreams* lol
But on other hands she has beautiful outfits.

pipschick
I'd be a Hobbit, as i'm only 5'2 tall, and i love my food smile
I did a quiz a while ago, and my hobbit name is Tigerlily hornblower of Waymoot. rolling on floor laughing
They seem to have a good life too, and i'd enjoy a hobbits life big grin

Pirate_Girly
We should make a hobbit song together LOL. My hobbit name is Linwe Telrunya, big grin. But i gtg for now..bb tonight

Smodden
umm..NO!! thats not the reason...its...umm...i'll be quiet now..

Discos
I like watching the English loose, to see a great battle of the englosh loosing try and watch Braveheart...

Discos - erm, just watch the battle of Sterling Bridge though shifty

sauron
watch

trench

battle of the somme you get really attached to characters

then

they go over

and none of them live

Pirate_Girly
Okay, I have no idea what that has to do with LOTR..but...okay then

LegolasLover411
WAIT!!! Add Wizard in that too.

LegolasLover411
I saw that movie!!! Don't they RAP The robin hood song?

Kitoky
and that's why they're Retards Attempting Poetry. big grin

Pirate_Girly
havent heard of that

Smodden
laughing retards!

Pirate_Girly
eh....eheheh....I love to rp

nazgulinthedark
id be the bestest ringwraith ever big grin

§pearhead
You tell me: is a pyro fitting in LoTR? huh

Pirate_Girly
I want to dress up like a ringwraith, and then Id forget i was human

nazgulinthedark
i going as a ringwraith for halloween, im gonna scare all the little kids evil face muhahahaha

nazgulinthedark
even though theyll proably be just as tall if not taller than me sad

Thorondor
You can be a Hobbit-Ringwraith smile

nazgulinthedark
hate hobbits sick

ill just find some other way to be taller

Pirate_Girly
Nobody hates hobbits!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.