What are good games for Gameboy Advance SP?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
The reason I ask is because for Christmas I asked for Gameboy advance Sp and I am not sure what kind of games is for it.,
If anyone here can help me name some games that would go with Gameboy Advance Sp I would be very gratefull!
Thank you!JM Happy Dance

JToTheP
Donkey Kong Country 1 & 2, Golden Suns 1 & 2, Mario Advance 1-4, Zelda:Link To The Past, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Mario Party Advance, Metroid:Zero Mission, Metroid Fusion, Mega Man Zero 1-3, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and Grand Theft Auto Advance

That's all I own basically, so I can't name every good game.

SaTsuJiN
you forgot the F-zero games stick out tongue
and the nintendo classics like old metroid / excitebike / TLoZ etc

Londonboy7
Just a suggjestion but u might want to try to get the DS cause it plays those games and will be around longer

Jackie Malfoy
What is a ds?I am geting a Gameboy Advance Sp for Christmas?Anyway I think I will ask for the classic ones.One more question would anly of the normal game boy abvance games be able to play on the SP or not?JM

JToTheP
DS is stupid imo. Stick with SP, and DS is $150, you can buy a console for that much money and a game.

)-(&C]{£R
But look at the advantages of DS. They are unbelievable.

It has a built in microphone so you can speak into it and have the option of telling your character what to do.

You can send messages to anyone around the world via the DS

You can speak to people with DS'S around the world!

It has a touch screen aswell!!!!!

Dual screen!

Now if that doesnt convince you that DS is better than I dont know what will!

http://www.storeone.net/kcstore/media/images/product_detail/ds2.jpg

http://www.storeone.net/kcstore/media/images/product_detail/ds3.jpg

JToTheP
It doesn't convince me, and I don't have $150 to blow on a HAND-HELD. I got my Regular GBA for $100, along with Mario Kart: Super Circuit, and I'm plenty happy with it. When Nintendo drops the DS to atleast $100-$120, and they put out a game I want, like if the new Metroid Prime is any good, AND if they fix the run button having to be held to run situation, I'll think about it. Besides, I'd need time to adjust to trying to see 2 screens at once, and I played one in Toys R Us and it was like total crap. So, I'll stick to my GBA.

Jackie stick with SP, the GBA has amazing games, and classics remade, don't worry about the DS.

JToTheP
SP is just an enhanced version of the GBA, with a light and such. I'd of bought one if I didn't already have the GBA, and it can play GBA, GBC, and GB games on it. It has alot of classics, as well as new games, so you really can't lose.

JKozzy
The DS also plays all of the GBA games as well, in single player mode. Useful since I only have a normal GBA, not the SP, so the backlit GBA games on my DS is a nice change yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.