Avalon; Web of Magic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MerMorgan02
Hey, u peeps who r fellow Avalon lovers! I have decided 2 start a thread on the books, or on NE thing on the Avalon topic. If u have never heard of AVALON b4, then click on 1 of the following links:

www.avalonclubhouse.com

www.scholastic.com/avalon

AddictedToBoys
wow...a thread on AVALON:WEB OF MAGIC

MerMorgan02
Yup. seems like no 1 knows bout Avalon, ATB. we're on our own again. cry

AddictedToBoys
cool...

MerMorgan02
Ilove the addition on ur sig, ATB. u roc my sox, 2.

who's ur fav character in Avalon? not just the girls, but the animals, and other peeps, 2. (like Zach)

AddictedToBoys
thanx...my fav female/human char. is Adrienne and kinda Kara. My fav. animal is the dragonflies. my fav. others are Zach and Adrienne's mistwolf (i forget his name)

MerMorgan02
Stormbriger? Silver Eyes? Moonshadow? TELL ME!!!!!

I like Emily and Adriane, and Stormbringer, oh, and Drake rox my sox, 2.

MerMorgan02
Zach sounds a little like Anthony, don't u think?

AddictedToBoys
it's stormbringer---he rocks!
And yes, Zach does seem like Anthony(who you like)

MerMorgan02
stick out tongue ur not nice. So what? he's awesome. And he appologized. Im happy! big grin Which gem stone would u want? I would want something like a combination of the wolf stone and the healing jewel.

sashaf12
i like avalon

ash23
are these the ones set in ancient Celtic times?

MerMorgan02
that, and more. Read the books! I have the Hyper links at the top of the page, so u can take a look-c.

ash23
who's the author? i don't think these are the books i'm thinking about

MerMorgan02
Rachel Roberts is the author. it says so on the website. both of them.

AddictedToBoys
yeah she's the author

MerMorgan02
who, me? no, not me, not of the websites or the book, but Rachel Roberts is the author of the book, if that's what ur talkin bout.......

AddictedToBoys
I NO U STUPID IDIOT i mean good friend

MerMorgan02
srry. embarrasment nice avy!

Kirsten-Rose
I'm pretty sure that Storm is a girl..And Dreamer (Adriannes new Mistwolf) is a boy.

MerMorgan02
yeah, that's right. did u read the books or just look at the website?

Kirsten-Rose
I've only read one book lol. I want to read them but I can't find them. Mum's getting them for me today.

MerMorgan02
They have the new 1s, 2! Im soo excited, cause they're making the first movie, 2. u can find that out on avalonclubhouse.com

AddictedToBoys
I NEW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MerMorgan02
yeah, i told u, didn't I? or did I just imagine that?

AddictedToBoys
i found out BY MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

MerMorgan02
YEAH!!!!! big grin congrats!

MerMorgan02
OMG, I got the next 3 books: Song of the Unicorn, All's fairy in Love and War, and Ghost Wolf. my fav was ghost wolf, 'cuz Adriene was the main character. SHE GETS BACK STROM AND BECOMES A LEVEL 2 MAGE!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!

AddictedToBoys
i read them

StormisForEver
OMG. I just heard about the movie. I have all the books. my favorite character is Adrienne. Is the movie out yet? or when does it come out?
Will it be on video/dvd or in theatres?? lemme know!!!!!!!OMG. I just heard about hte movie. I have all the books. my favorite character is Adrienne. Is the movie out yet? or when does it come out? Will it be on video/dvd or in theatres?? lemme know!!!!!! mad Happy Dance smile cool

mrs.tomfelton18
wow it has been over a month since we last updated the thread...we've been so busy with our other threads

MerMorgan02
hey, Stormis4ever, I could show u how 2 make that ur signature. Just ask. wink

MerMorgan02
this sux, they won't make the new book! AND no progress of the movie has been heard of. sad

Adrianne_Wolf
I like the books, and there's going to be a contest and auditioning for the movie, sounds very interesting. big grin
I like all 3 girls because they each represent a little part of me.
I've read all the books so far, and I really want to get "The Heart of Avalon", it sounds like a big adventure. reading

MerMorgan02
I didn't no about the new 1... confused

is it out? have u read it???

Adrianne_Wolf
Nope I haven't read it, but I belive it will be out this October ^^

MerMorgan02
nice!!! Hey, do u want me 2 make u a sig &/ or a avatar?big grin

Adrianne_Wolf
Originally posted by MerMorgan02
nice!!! Hey, do u want me 2 make u a sig &/ or a avatar?big grin Sure! If you want too! big grin

MerMorgan02
well, I like the sig u have now! I'll make ur avatar, then.

Adrianne_Wolf
Originally posted by MerMorgan02
well, I like the sig u have now! I'll make ur avatar, then. Okies! That would be so cool! ^^

MerMorgan02
here it is, wear it in health. big grin

MerMorgan02
it might need 2 b shrunk, just let me know if it does. smile

Adrianne_Wolf
Oh wait, I'm not all that sure on how you put up your avatar >.<

MerMorgan02
lol. go 2 ur User CP settings, and click on Edit Options. (It's next 2 Edit Profile, which u should add 2, 2. that's where u do ur siggy, BTW.) Scroll down 2 bottom, and it'll ask u if u wanna change ur avatar. it's basically straight-forward from there.

WarriorofAvalon
I still haven't found any information on casting iv'e done an interenet search a million times, maybe i should ask my agent.. though they usually only do local stuff for kids..

MerMorgan02
well, the web site at www.avalonclubhouse.com hasn't really changed it's info. sad

Adrianne_Wolf
Yeah, well from what Rachel said last time, they're still writting the script, new news on the movie will probably be up when they've finished writting the script big grin

Adrianne_Wolf
Tha avatar looks great! Thanks MerMorgan02! n.n

MerMorgan02
no sweat! big grin

really? they're writing the script???? when did this start?????

Adrianne_Wolf
It says somewhere on the website I belive, just look around a bit ^^

MerMorgan02
OK, I found it!!! big grin

wow, can't believe I didn't c it there b4.

Adrianne_Wolf
It's not too hard to miss, but yeah.

iheartavalon
avalon is so awesome. my fav character is adriane cause shes so much like me. the new book wont seem 2 come out though! its taking 4EVER!

MerMorgan02
c??? tHAT'S WHAT i SAID!!!!! sad

Adrianne_Wolf
I belive the next book is coming out somehwere in October ^^

iheartavalon
ya i found out that its coming out on october 30th

Adrianne_Wolf
Originally posted by iheartavalon
ya i found out that its coming out on october 30th
Yup, I have many release dates marked on my calendar.

iheartavalon
so ya...wats ur guys fav character?

MerMorgan02
OMG, where do u guys find these things out??? jawdrop

Adrianne_Wolf
Just look the book up on amazon or chapters.ca and they tell you? It's not hard at all, just a little research. ^^
I don't really have one, but I guess I like Adrianne, but I like them all evenly. On the other hand my favourite animals are cats, wolves and tigers, so yeah... >.>

dreamer-stormbr
hey u are talkin about avalon a web of magic right????????

If u are yr right avalon rocks!!!!!!

Have you heard about the movie????

R u gonna tryout and who would u try out to be????

dreamer-stormbr
Hey I like avalon

dreamer-stormbr
hi i like avalon. have u heard about the movie??? do u think they'll let people who have no experience try out for it??? If u try out who do u want to be???

Adrianne_Wolf
I think will want to try out, but I don't think that they will be able to play the main role, I think they're leaving that for more profesional actors/actresses.
I'd want to try out as one of the crowd people though ^^

MerMorgan02
If I tried out, I would want 2 b either Emily or Adrianne. Not Kara, she's too different from me.

atb18
i like kara she's cool, and she's rich

Adrianne_Wolf
I think I look a little bit like Kara, except I have chestnut coloured hair, but I would love to act as anyone of the three girls though :3

MerMorgan02
u people and ur opinions. yes

Adrianne_Wolf
O.<
Well I'm interested in acting, I'm a part of the drama club at my school, and as well as I was before in my other schools, and I must say putting on plays, performances etc are fun ^^

MerMorgan02
Break a leg! happy well, sortta.... u know what i mean!

Adrianne_Wolf
Lol >.<

Adrianne_Wolf
If anyone has msn, you can add me ^^ [email protected]

MerMorgan02
nope. my dad's all nti-msn and aol, so nope, like a say b4. sad

Adrianne_Wolf
I used to be against it, but then I though it was a faster way to contact friends if I miss homework or something.

Adrianne_Wolf
I recently purchased the newest book for Avalon Quest for Magic, and I'm reading it, so yeah... ^^

MerMorgan02
OMG, it's OUT?????? jawdrop Wat's it called ??? What does it look like????? Is it good????? eek!

Adrianne_Wolf
Yeah it's awesome! ^^ It's called Heart of Avalon, I'm not finished reading it yet, but it's only 194 pages long. At the end of the book you have those advertisiment things where you can purchase an Avalon Best Friends T-shirt, or a Unicorn Plushie (Indigo!). The cover shows Emily kneeling down on a tropical beach I think, and looking at a heart shaped-crystal thing a mermaid (Not sure?) is holding up.

Adrianne_Wolf
Well I finished the Avalon book a couple weeks back, but I see no one has posted yet. I hope to hear from some of you fans soon ^^

BTW: The book was great! Check your local bookstore to see if they have it, it's called Heart Of Avalon.

MerMorgan02
found it, read it, lent it 2 Goth-girl108. big grin

IT WAS FRICKIN' AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin WOW, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! but there's one thing I don't get...emily STILL donesn't have a bonded ANIMAL. sure, she has a paladin, but no animal. I think she a Lorelei should bond. big grin

Adrianne_Wolf
I don't think she was a mage that would need a bonded animal, I think thats the message they were sending? Since shes a healer? Not sure...

MerMorgan02
that kinda defeats the point of having the bonded animals, right? and what about ariel??? That owl would b such a cooler bonded animal for Emily. y rn't THEY bonded???? I wanted Lyra to bond with Emily, but that didn't work out, Oh well...

Adrianne_Wolf
Yeah it might. I'm not sure, she might be bonded with an animal that we haven't met yet.

I just recently did a book talk to my class with Avalon: Web of Magic, Books 1,2, and 3. I got a few people interested in reading it, they were mostly interested in the magical-fantasy like animals. It may be strange for older people, but ever since I was young, I still like Fantasy.

emily_fletcher
Heya!!? Does anyone know when the movies gonna be out, or When thier going to be judging IM DIEING TO BE EMILLLYYYYYYYY! thanks smile
needed to get that out smile

emily_fletcher
*bump*
can some body make me a siggy thanks,!

Adrianne_Wolf
emily_fletcher you can research the avalon website, they're obvouisly not updating, so theres probably some buisness going around over there. Nobody knows anything much about the movie, excpet that they're writting the script, and I guessed that it won't be finished untill about a year or two.

If anybody knows anything else about the movie, you can tell us ^^

Adrianne_Wolf
Um, I can try to make you a siggy, what kind?

emily_fletcher
Somthing involved with Emily, But Something like yours would be Great!

emily_fletcher
Originally posted by emily_fletcher
Somthing involved with Emily, But Something like yours would be Great! Anyone home?

Adrianne_Wolf
Um, I can try, a picture of Emily from one of the book covers, or from the one like I have in my siggy.

emily_fletcher
Originally posted by Adrianne_Wolf
Um, I can try, a picture of Emily from one of the book covers, or from the one like I have in my siggy.

ya, maybe get her from Heart of avalon, (book cover)

would be good big grin

MerMorgan02
I could make it. unless u want to, Adrianne_Wolf... up 2 u. wink

emily_fletcher
Lets have a test, both of u make one then ill pick wich one is better

Adrianne_Wolf
Um, I'm not really into that kind of stuff, but I can make you one, and you can decide if you wan't it or not ^^ big grin

Adrianne_Wolf
Heres the Siggy I made, a little odd, but thats what I came up with:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/kagome_sakura/emilyavalon.png

emily_fletcher
Woah, I wasnt expecting somthing like that!! Nice thanks~!

emily_fletcher
hmmm... its a little too big
i might be able to fix that

emily_fletcher
Awe this sucks The file is to big .........

Adrianne_Wolf
Oh, I can make it smaller, do you know what the maximum size is? Or is it just the file type thats just too big?

emily_fletcher
The file is to big.. (max size: 30k - max dimensions: 450x150)

Adrianne_Wolf
Hmmm... I'll see what I can do about it. smile

Adrianne_Wolf
This is apparently the only way I made it so it fits on KMC Forums, sorry. It had to be a little re-made, you don't have to use it, I tested it out in my sig though ^^

emily_fletcher
Ooooo thanks i love it! smile

emily_fletcher
Sorry for double posting, but does anyone read w.i.t.c.h?

Adrianne_Wolf
Koolies ^^

I own the 2nd Volume, when they had the trading cards attached at the back, I found it kind of, well, boring, so yup I used to read it >.>

emily_fletcher
Oh, kool.. Do u read ' Fairy realm ' or wizardology/ egyptology..?

Adrianne_Wolf
No, I read Tanith Lee's books and lots of other authors.

emily_fletcher
thers a book called fairyolopis its kool its a pop-up book and its about fairys its kool go to www . amazon . com/gp/product/0723257248/ref=pd_bbs_null_1/103-4818921-9217402?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

emily_fletcher
Take out the spaces though wink

Adrianne_Wolf
Oh theres lots of those kinds of books, theres one on wizards, dragons, egypt? They're quite interesting.

emily_fletcher
yeah, we have them at school,
and how do u put an pic under your user, i think is called an avie or somthing?

emily_fletcher
Oh theres lots of those kinds of books, theres one on wizards, dragons, egypt? They're quite interesting.

anybody home ?! stick out tongue

Adrianne_Wolf
I dont know. MerMorgan02 gave me directions once, by the way, where is she?

emily_fletcher
I dont know. MerMorgan02 gave me directions once, by the way, where is she?
i dont know

Adrianne_Wolf
Hmm, well other then that I cant help you much, sorrys >.<

emily_fletcher
Its ok smile i can wait, lol I got the quest for magic series for christmas big grin

emily_fletcher
What did you guys get?

Adrianne_Wolf
I'm too old to celebrate, but we went out and bought some stuff with giftcards etc. I still cant belive they've run out of stock with the book Memoirs of a Geisha.
Im going to go research when the next Quest for Magic book comes out.

emily_fletcher
To old to celebrait?! i know adults that do

Adrianne_Wolf
Oh no, I meant like I dont do the Santa Claus thing and wrap presents, but we still get them ^^

emily_fletcher
Oooh,lol ^^

Adrianne_Wolf
Well it looks like the Avalon ClubHouse hasn't been updating, they must be really busy with something.

emily_fletcher
LOL, maybe they forgot about it heh -- that would be dumb

emily_fletcher
Did you guys read Heart of avalon yet?

Adrianne_Wolf
LOL. I read mine a LONG time ago, when it first came out ^^ Thats why we were discussing it, big grin

emily_fletcher
ohh kool Are we the only ones posting here? wat happend to the others?

Adrianne_Wolf
Yeah, this is very strange. T_T Where'd everyone go?

emily_fletcher
well, how many ppl were posting here? (other then me)

Adrianne_Wolf
I think maybe 3 or 4 other people used to be here.

emily_fletcher
Huh.. Interesting... lol maybe they forgot about us sad lol jk

Adrianne_Wolf
They're probably just busy or forgot about it. I wonder what the next book will be.

emily_fletcher
itz called the dark mage i think?

Adrianne_Wolf
Yeah, the names should be on the Avalon Clubhouse webbie.

emily_fletcher
itz not though-- o well Im sick sad evil Flu!! Curse you!! lol muhaha

Adrianne_Wolf
They are, it's just really hard to find, because some links you can find through the website instead of the side bar lol.

emily_fletcher
yeah i know but i havent seen it there lol

emily_fletcher
Oh and ya.. Is it ok if u gimmie some of the links .. that are kind of hidden lol? i went the ACH (avalon club house:P )i couldent find them! erm :O

Adrianne_Wolf
They're not 'hidden' hidden. But when you go to lets say the fan page, there are those sub links, but sometimes, like to get to the interview with all the info, you have to go to that one page ( forget which one ), read through a bunch of stuff to find a link that you can find on the side bar.

emily_fletcher
oh ok .. srry i wasnt posting i was on Vacation!! to hawaii- is that how u spell it? lol o well ermm .. im usualy on msn you can add me if u want ( look in my profile)

emily_fletcher
this is a reall hiding link that you cant get from the site ( only on google) http://www.avalonclubhouse.com/ozzieint.shtml

emily_fletcher
Gack, is anyone here r wat?

emily_fletcher
Hellooooooooooo? Anyone home? @.@

Gothyc_Wolf
Howdy! May I join in?

emily_fletcher
No problem big grin If you know avalon check out my site: www.avalonclubhouse.piczo.com smile its truly an awsome site ( Thats what poeple who visit there daily say lol.

Avalon Warrior
Hi I'm new to KMC Forums and I LOVE Avalon. I like all of hte charectors because I ca see a little bit of myself in their personalities. I've been trying to go on to their site but it isn't working. Has there been any updates on the movie?

emily_fletcher
big grin Not that I know of, but they are writing the script. and more then 500 people have visited my site. check-er out, Avalonclubhouse.piczo.com

Gothyc_Wolf
okay(sorry, net disconnected)

Zach the Winged
Hey! I'm new here, but I love the Avalon bookseries. Please emial me at [email protected]

Gothyc_Wolf
I like your site. If you want, I can help out with layouts and stuff. I'm the CEO of Mirage Graphics, and I want to get more practice in. I can show you examples of my image maps and stuff.

Zach the Winged
Is ne1 there?

Zach the Winged
Hi! How are you? I'm Zach aka Dakota

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>