A Fond Hello to All

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CallmeMojito
Hello everyone! Brand new to the killermovies.com forums here. I confess, though, I'm a music and film freak. I enjoy the classics of the film world "Breathless" and "Young Frankenstein" and more. The way I see it there are categories of film and you have to watch the movie from the right frame of mind to thoroughly enjoy it all. I'm going go into a cheesy action blockbuster, thinking exactly that it will be cheesy and then I can enjoy myself. I've never actually walked out on one, but I haven't seen them all yet.
Music is a completely different spectrum. I listen to many a soundtrack, this year particularly enjoyed the likes of "Garden State," and am just as surprised by its potential for fans as everyone else. I also listen to the electronic, downtempo, jazz, breakbeat, dub, and some rock and hiphop. I'm particular about the pop angle. Like many people, when something becomes the popular favorite, it looses it's appeal. Arg.
Anywho, that's me

pr1983
welcome...

Storm
Welcome and have lots of fun smile

Corran
Welcome to humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums.

Morning_Glory
wave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.