How would you like to die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

frodo34x
The title says it all. If you could choose how you died, how would it be?

Clovie
fast

pr1983
peacefully... or saving the world, either will do...

lil bitchiness
In my sleep.

Fearnix
In the most painfull way ever

eggmayo
Somehow really cool that would freak out loads of people. Like, having my head explode in the middle of Leicester.

Arsenal
Either peacefully, or saving the world and/or someone I loved. I hope I don't get bad luck from posting this.

FeceMan
I would like to die when I am ready to die. Not a minute sooner nor a minute later.

Imperial_Samura
If I had to choose, something really heroic and noble, last defender on the walls as it were, saving the world or something. Failing that I would like to go in a way that would lead to some manner of humorous headline being created.... I don't know, something like "World Famous historian found dead in tumble dryer. Police Baffled"

Arachnoidfreak
I'd want to die just after having sex.

Jackie Malfoy
Awful question to ask but I would have to say by geting shot.It is fast and you die right away most of the time.Or maybe jumping off the bridge might be better.JM

Fearnix
Why do you people want to try and die painlessly?

Jackie Malfoy
So you don't feel pain before you die.My idea of death is to die as painful as possible.What is wrong with that Fearnix?JM

Scarpa
Maybe laying down my life to save the world or the universe

WhiteEagle
In a long time, suddernly, in battle, with honour.

Cipher
Sleep's good. Close your eyes and that's that.

Frozen Flame
hmm... well... I would like to die while sleeping... I don't like pain...
OR by broking my neck while snowboarding at the age of 80 big grin

Jackie Malfoy
I think I argee with the sleeping part too or saving the world.JM

Dreampanther
I wanna get shot by a jealous husband who thinks I'm sleeping with his wife and/or daughter when I'm a hundred and fifty years old. I need at least that much time to get everything done I want to do.

P.S. Richard Bach devised a test to find out if your mission on earth is finished: If you're alive, it isn't.

Movie Mogul
Making a difference!

frodo34x
At the head of a glorious cavalry charge, holding a banner aloft. Hopefully a cavalry charge done for justified religous reasons.

Ronny
in my sleep, at an old old age

SilverFlames
To drown.

A4E
I'd like to die with a bullet in my head... really it's quick and painless and kind of cool

WindDancer
Not before or after sex! If I go is gotta be during sex. Preferably with a hot babe like Sunrise Adams. wink

mega punk1235
mee 2 life sucks the hell with it but thats just me dude

eleveninches
Never.

I plan to live forever.

Black Dragon
Natruarally, and peacefully...

But then fate has already designed my fate, so that's exactly how I'll die!

(Yes, I believe in fate, oddly enough...)

Cipher
Browsing these forums?

Imperial_Samura
Surely not, do they cause cancer or something?

Dazzler619
By getting really sick

liltiggasmootay
at an old age, after i've lived my life, my kids have grown and had there own.

rwoonacott
be careful of what you ask for.

Pretty Cat
Fast...like a shooting star

The Omega

Kaleanae
I don't really care how will I die, I just know someday I will and maybe I would not be prepare for it messed

KidRock
I am going to live forever.

Sir Whirlysplat
Relatively most people have some idea how they would like to end their mortal existence on this planet. Some would like to go quietly in their sleep while others would prefer to 'kick the bucket' while making love. My own personal preference though would have to be 'Death By Curry'. To find a curry so hot and so mean that it would render me lifeless on the spot. Either that or on the toilet passing a babies arm the next morning!

How do you wish to die?

Bardock42
I want to die running so I will merge into the Speed Force no expression

ChakraStrings
Quickly. Most likely a gun shot to the head.

soleran30
wow interesting and crazy.......................

Morgoths_Wrath
I don't

KharmaDog
Is being screwed to death by 20 female fitness models an option?

Morgoths_Wrath
but if I have to...I'd like to go in my sleep

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by KharmaDog

that works, too

botankus
Yes, and you're leading the way with the best choice so far.

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
Yes, and you're leading the way with the best choice so far.

DUUUUUDEEE....the Speedforce no expression

mechmoggy
Freak yachting accident.

botankus
Eaten alive by squirrels.

botankus
Smothered to death by Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Sir Whirlysplat

My second choice after Curry!!

Sadako of Girth
When I go, I'd like it to happen in a way that would stop me living...

soleran30

You should get an award for that! Yes Hewitt is a yummy dish I would like to dine on and die to lol.

DiamondBullets

thumb up

Alpha Centauri
Power drill to the head.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Power drill to the head.

-AC

Ewww...I think i've seen that movie.....ewwww

Arachnoidfreak
I want to go like Ghengis Khan. Choking on a piece of chicken while having sex with several women and drinking beer all at the same time.

Shakyamunison
Winning a debate with whob on this forum. laughing

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Shakyamunison

Plenty of people have beat him in a debate, he just doesn't realize it.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Bardock42
Ewww...I think i've seen that movie.....ewwww

Haha, it'd be so much less disgusting if it was just "Drill", not "Power drill".

-AC

Shakyamunison
Plenty of people have beat him in a debate, he just doesn't realize it.

I know, but I'm talking about winning a debate with him and having him say "ok, you win, I was wrong". eek! laughing Now that will never happen. laughing

Sorry, I should have been more clear about that.

Inspectah Deck
I'll like to die in my sleep, or get shot in the head. Something quick and painless

meep-meep
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Relatively most people have some idea how they would like to end their mortal existence on this planet. Some would like to go quietly in their sleep while others would prefer to 'kick the bucket' while making love. My own personal preference though would have to be 'Death By Curry'. To find a curry so hot and so mean that it would render me lifeless on the spot. Either that or on the toilet passing a babies arm the next morning!

How do you wish to die?

Peacefully, if possible.

I would hate to be on one of those chicken buses in South America that traverse narrow mountain roads and bit it. Picture driving on a road with side of it dropping 100feet down a cliff face. The chicken-bus driver coming up a sharp turn takes it too sharply and whoosh, your on a magical flyhing chicken bus with every one just sitting there thinking for a second, "Ohh. This can't be good." Then about 5 seconds later with chickens flying every which way and bodies all kind of suspended in the air you crash into the forest beneath, where the bus promptly explodes and is engulfed in flames. Yowza.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
I'll like to die in my sleep, or get shot in the head. Something quick and painless

okkk sick

PVS
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
I don't

Quiero Mota
Doing something selfless and heroic, as an act of redemption.

Mindship

But if I couldn't have that (and she has yet to respond to my letters regarding that request)...

I would like to die at the moment of my choosing, painlessly and very slowly, so as to experience every single second of the ultimate transition.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

Redemption for what? And if it is an act of redemption, then it is by definition not selfless.

Quiero Mota
Shit. (I dont feel like elaborating)

Quiero Mota
then it is by definition not selfless.

true, my bad

DiamondBullets

thumb up

Power drill to the head.

-AC

thumb up

I want to go like Ghengis Khan. Choking on a piece of chicken while having sex with several women and drinking beer all at the same time.

thumb up

thumb up

I'll like to die in my sleep, or get shot in the head. Something quick and
painless

thumb down

Peacefully, if possible.

thumb down

thumb down

I don't

thumb down

Fishy
I'd like while walking over the street on a normal road like a normal person and then be hit by a car doing 110 kilometers an hour that I didn't see coming (preferably the car should be jumping a bit) of course it will have to be caught on tape... Otherwise it isn't funny.

Atlantis001
Be Killed by trying to do justice by my own hands, like : hunting criminals, exploding corrupted big corporations, killing evil world leaders after humiliating them, or killing people that do those hyrid animal-human things, I would make them look like a hybrid after using them for scientific experimentation...

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Fishy
I'd like while walking over the street on a normal road like a normal person and then be hit by a car doing 110 kilometers an hour that I didn't see coming (preferably the car should be jumping a bit) of course it will have to be caught on tape... Otherwise it isn't funny.

Would you prefer........

A. To get hit by a low car so it cuts off legs and you go thru the windshield?

or.....

B. To get hit by a big truck so you get squashed?

I'd take B.

Time Of Evil
I am immortal! I will never die! I will live forever!

--Seriously - If I died in my sleep I would be seriously pissed off for the first 100 million years of my life after death. I would like to know that I am dying, after all it only happens once.

I would like to know that I am dying also as dying in your sleep is unexpected and you have no opportunity to experience death, one of the unknown mysteries to man.

I do not feel scared by death no longer as it came to me one day that I will not feel pain after death. I will either go to the land of heaven, (Or hell where there may be some pain) or just be lifeless. I will feel nothing, remember nothing, there will not be any thought.

So that concludes my brief speech on death. I am not scared of dying but I do need to feel the experience. Some of you may believe I am crazy and that I do not care how I go as long as it isn't in my sleep. Well I obviously won't be enjoying extreme pain if that is what happens. But remember, what happens after death is what is the most important thing.

Fishy
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Would you prefer........

A. To get hit by a low car so it cuts off legs and you go thru the windshield?

or.....

B. To get hit by a big truck so you get squashed?

I'd take B.

B. It would less painful and it would look funnier.

debbiejo
I just know I want to be unconscious when it happens........That's not much to ask for now is it?

Adam_PoE
I would like my partner and I to die simultaneously in an extraordinary manner, i.e. grandiosely or understatedly, but not ordinarily.

FeceMan
How about quickly and painlessly?

Or, if excrutiating pain is involved, I would wish to have the force of will not to scream.

ChakraStrings
Getting your head cleaved off by an axe sounds like a cool way to die if you ask me.

Makedde
I want to die peacefully, and with dignity.

Pandemoniac
I just want to die a happy and fulfilled man, regardless of the pain that might come with the dying. I want to look the reaper in the eyes and tell him to do his best because that was what I did in my life (and it would be cool if I could plant the last spasm of my foot between death's legs).
All I have to do is make up to the pretensions above and my death will be a blast!

Hit_and_Miss
I'll die a happy man when we win the 100 years war...

Echuu

How do you wish to die?

Well since we aren't in the Middle Ages I can't choose dieing heroically LOTR style in the keep of some great castle I'm defending................. I'll go with a peaceful death.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
I just want to die a happy and fulfilled man, regardless of the pain that might come with the dying. I want to look the reaper in the eyes and tell him to do his best because that was what I did in my life (and it would be cool if I could plant the last spasm of my foot between death's legs).
All I have to do is make up to the pretensions above and my death will be a blast!

That's a pretty awesome way to think about death. I may have to re-think my former preference.

ChakraStrings
Another cool one would be strapping a bomb to yourself, and then exploding, killing others in the process.

FeceMan
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
Another cool one would be strapping a bomb to yourself, and then exploding, killing others in the process.
Lol.

Jedi Priestess

laughing out loud you always crack me up and I'd prefer to pass away in my sleep.

ChakraStrings
And you can't forget the classics. An anvil appearing out of no where above your head, crushing your skull.

ChakraStrings
Here's another one:

I would like to get caught in some third world country stealing oil and then be bound by my pinky toes and dangled in the air before being lowered in pot of acid.

Another one:

Stepping on a mine.

Another one:

Eating a iPod

MORE:
Getting beat to death with a plastic shovel, choking on a pool noodle, impaling myself on a picket fence while eating, getting killed by "The Birds", getting eaten by rabid wolves and various gerbils, getting your neck broken by a window (when it closes), getting pens stuck into your esphogus, getting run over by Tiny Tim on a Harley, getting your toes cut off, then your legs, arms, and shoulders, then someone pecks your eyes out, then eats you.

And the worst one of all:
Listening to Glen Miller, while being tied to a chair for TEN HOURS STRAIGHT.

Thats all for now.

Inspectah Deck
blink

Echuu
Originally posted by ChakraStrings
And the worst one of all:
Listening to Glen Miller, while being tied to a chair for TEN HOURS STRAIGHT.

Glenn Miller is awesome. Maybe not for ten hours straight but still.

Pandemoniac
Death smiles upon all of us, to be able to smile back at death when it comes is all that matters

VIDEODROME
Struck by a lightning bolt.

Great Vengeance
How do you want to die?

Laughing

JacopeX
I would wanna get killed quick and paneless or die normally as in old age

debbiejo
Die during surgery....I'd be unconscious......so I'm still ok with that.

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
How do you want to die?

Laughing

That's the spirit!

grey fox
I'd ride a nuke down into some country - Strangelove style.

http://simpsons.metropoliglobal.com/fotogramas/1f09/18.jpg

willman
whilst having sex, a heart attack maybe.

ChakraStrings
Getting a Cuban Necktie. That'd be pretty cool.

Oh and Glen Miller really is that bad...

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by willman
whilst having sex, a heart attack maybe.

I'd like that as well. Dying on the end of an orgasm caused by a real hottie while listening to your all time favorite song.
I would laugh my butt off in the line for the gates of heaven (I hope). Like poking the guy in front of you to ask him how he ended up there;
'Ow, industrial accident...'
- 'Hahaha, sucker!'

Flavio
with my eyes closed

Alpha Centauri
Instead of creating a new thread, let's add a twist:

If you knew you'd feel no pain, how would you CHOOSE to die?

-AC

Flavio
falling from empire state building's last floor

Alpha Centauri
I think I'd choose to be eaten/attacked by a shark, just to see the ferocity first hand.

-AC

Flavio
I think I'd choose to be eaten/attacked by a shark, just to see the ferocity first hand.

-AC

nice pick too...i would love the sensaction of flying without the anxiety of the pain and the "ploft" coming, but seeing the shark eating you could be nice too, speccially if you're able to say "mothef*cker" and laugh at him.

Quiero Mota

-AC

Drowning or freezing to death; it would probably just be like going to sleep.

Hit_and_Miss
If It could be done, I would like to be shot into the sun from a cannon, I know its impossible what with speeds and I would probably die before I got there... But I would be such a unique death...

DiamondBullets
In the vacuum of space to see what it looks like when you explode in a zero pressure environment.

Inspectah Deck
Instead of creating a new thread, let's add a twist:

If you knew you'd feel no pain, how would you CHOOSE to die?

-AC

Getting chased and eaten by a bunch of cannibals with knives/swords

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
In the vacuum of space to see what it looks like when you explode in a zero pressure environment.

sorry to burst ya bubble but you wouldn't explode..

crazylozer
Totally drunk, skydiving out of an F-14 into an active volcano eating a Boston creme doughnut smothered in ketchup and Cheez Whiz at the age of 1337.

soleran30
crucification!

Or in a fight with Chuck Norris broken down old man!

sonjay
satisfied.

tabby999
publicly, hopefully spontaneouse combustion is involved

ash007
mmm well i would like to grow old with someone and have kids and also grandchildren. I would like to die surrounded by my love ones.

debbiejo
I want to have Alzheimer's so I won't understand.... beer

Dawson
I want to feel what it's like. I want to taste it, hear it, smell it. Death is only going to happen to you once, and I don't want to miss it.
-Jim Morrison

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Dawson
I want to feel what it's like. I want to taste it, hear it, smell it. Death is only going to happen to you once, and I don't want to miss it.
-Jim Morrison

And Jim got it young sadly sad He was an Admirals son you know?

allofyousuckkk
eating a turkey sandwich in a 60 room mansion when a short bus crashes through a wall, killing me. Then the driver gets out and realizes they aren't at the special olympics.

Makedde
Originally posted by debbiejo
I want to have Alzheimer's so I won't understand.... beer

Alzeimers is a terrible disease, and painful. sad

manjaro

How do you wish to die? in someones vagina of course

allofyousuckkk
how old are you^^^^^?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Makedde
Alzeimers is a terrible disease, and painful. sad But I won't care or even know I'm dying if I think I'm a plant...

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
how old are you^^^^^?

laughing He's actually 23!

ChakraStrings
Originally posted by soleran30
crucification!

Or in a fight with Chuck Norris broken down old man!

lmao, Chuck Norris would dropkick you in the face.

---------------------------
anyhow.
I think strapping bombs to yourself and blowing up (like I said before)
or jumping off the top of the statue of liberty!

Bicnarok

manjaro
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
how old are you^^^^^?

oh so youre not a big fan of the ladies i see...thats cool too wink

Koala MeatPie
There are Many "Death Threads" but none like this one (plus I searched)

What is your most absolute way you want to go out? Your Grandest, death, your death, make it count, With What "bang" to you want to go out with?

Example:

This is how my Most Grand Death would be like:

(Riding An Atomic bomb)

taft
id like to die in my sleep, i want the least amount of pain

http://www.thailandtradenet.com/photos/catalog/bedroom/chinese-bed.jpg

DarkC
I'd probably want to die from a bullet.

After I charge up and break the shooter's neck.

Sir Whirlysplat
But I won't care or even know I'm dying if I think I'm a plant...

So many possible funny answers to this post leads me to the belief Bebbie does it on purpose. smile

debbiejo
I was talking about Alzheimer's............ roll eyes (sarcastic)..........lol wink

Sir Whirlysplat
I was talking about Alzheimer's............ roll eyes (sarcastic)..........lol

You think you're a plant but then you forget you are? You have to be a plant no one who isn't a bot could come up with your comedy gems bebbie!

debbiejo
laughing out loud

And??????? How do you know it's not possible.........

Valharu
Going the way of a legend like Bon Scott is the only way.

Makedde
Peacefully, and with dignity.

loner hill

Slay
I want to be shot by a Russian Sniper from a huge distance,during WWIII

Syren
I don't want to be alone and I'd rather not be in any pain.

Imperial_Samura
Something that would look humorous on the front page of a newspaper...

"World Famous Psychologist found dead in tumble drier. Police Baffled"

"Mr. X found dead at poultry farm. Police suspect fowl play"

"Such and Such life ends after trying to live forever or die trying"

"Dr. Whoever slain by Neo-Nazi gang During Screening of "The History of Violence" - Subheadline "Witnesses claim he was heard asking "Where's your fuhrer now?"

Or maybe doing something really noble, a glorious death!

Da preacher

I could settle with that. smile

Captain Falcon
Originally posted by Da preacher
I could settle with that. smile mee 2.

Jabba the Hutt
I would like to have a painless outer-body experience, where I never return.

NineCoronas
With no regrets.

Jabba the Hutt
After saving the world from a giant terrorist controlled meteor heading for America.

Mystique Lynx
I want to freeze to death. Ill be all blue and grey, how lovely!

debbiejo
Actually I heard freezing isn't that bad after you get over the shivers, and after a little burning sensation....you just go to sleep.

I just don't want to drown or burn to death......Nooooo

SelphieT
Get diabetes and overdose on chocolate.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>