Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ajrocksteady
Hey y'all! Sorry if this has been posted before and i'm sure that u guys have noticed this but i wanted to to see what everyone thinks. In the trailer in the scene where Anakin was choking obiwan to the ground, he has a death grip on obi's right hand which has Anakin's saber in it, but in the next shot he has the same grip on obi's hand and Obi is holding his own saber. What gives?

jango fatt
That this is a pointless thread.

Stunrun
So you decided to make trailer thread *150! congratulations n00b!!

how many times has this been explained to you people!?

use the official thread, plz!!!!!! What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

ajrocksteady
I don't think being here for almost a year qualifies me as a "Noob" and thanks for that incredibly intelligent anwer to my "pointless thread" that u decided to read and reply to.

Stunrun
all im saying is SEARCH AROUND first.

Im not saying your a n00b, but u must be on this particular forum to not know the rules that people have warned u guys time and time again

Cowboyography
Why is everyone here such an ass!!! who really cares what someone else posts, This guy may not have been around for this discussion. Lets say we are all having a party me and StunRun and Jango are hanging talking about the trailer, then we begin talking about Padme and ajrocksteady comes along and says hey did you guys see the trailer? would you really say, "Jesus didnt we just talk about it, where were you!" or "What you just said s pointless"??? I dont think so, you may walk away because you dont want to talk about it, thats fine.

Also if a noob places a post we should be happy to help not try to run em off. He just had a simple trailer Question that would be terribly difficult to find through search. Just because we have been around doesnt mean others dont have the right to discuss issues that have been discussed!!!!

and just FYI I was around before PVS, JP and everyone on this thread so of seniority rules then I am GOD, nananana smile

PVS
why are my ears ringing?

.:Space Opera:.
"I don't think being here for almost a year qualifies me as a "Noob" and thanks for that incredibly intelligent anwer to my "pointless thread" that u decided to read and reply to."

- the length of time your are registered doesnt have anything to do with qualifying to be a NOOB.

PVS
FYI, there was no previous thread dedicated to this topic.
it was discussed in the trailer thread, but never went past that.

my only gripe is the title of the thread, should be more specific.

so we know its a comlink, i wonder what the message is? perhaps its that message we see with ani bowing to sidious!?! maybe r2 was spying on him, and was specifically told to do so by the council/ obi...

PVS
wrong thread
that R2 thread was closed.

Cowboyography
I agree PVS, thread titles can be decieving, but come on why do you start a thread??? so people will read and respond right?? So when you title your thread its almost like running a commercial for what your selling. See what I am getting at? If McDonalds told you they sell cowasses you wouldnt go there, but they advertise delicious "beef" burgers so people will go in. Same with selling a thread. smile mabey I am just going crazy I havent smoked weed in 24 hours!!!!

Creechuur
You guys are such a bunch of bickering hens. Youre so mean to noobs its a wonder we get any new members around here. You were all new to forums once in your lives, and you've all probably made pointless threads at some point or another. Give people a break, you forum nazis. Its one thing to help noobs get adjusted to the KMC way of doing things, but y'all are just jerks sometimes.

I wonder how many decent folk you guys have chased away for making a mistake.

On a different note, I agree with Cowboy. I hate when people title threads "check this out", or "help me" or other non-specific nonsense.

oh stick, im sorry

"my only gripe is the title of the thread, should be more specific."

wink

Jedi Priestess
How did I get dragged into this?

PVS
anyway, on obiwan playing 'magical lightsabres', what is there really to discuss? they are inside the meeting room when he has his own saber and is being strangled, and in the second scene he is still inside being strangled...each scene with a different sabre.

but we also see the outside scene where both jedi have their sabers back. so regardless of what happens, they do regain posession of their own sabers.

possabilities of what happened? endless
all i know is, anakin seems to be kicking his ass even without a lightsaber

PVS
how did we both get dragged into this sad

obi gets strangled twice? what a loser....

jango fatt
Did anyone read that spoiler some time ago that Obi cuts of ani's legs.and that Ani then falls in the lava.That would be really cool;

Cowboyography
I bet there will be some sweet disarming move that Anikan uses. Mabey using the force he just ripps obiwans saber from his hands it twirls across the room this ignites as Ani catches it.

PVS
i can just see anakin disarming obiwan and mocking him about losing his saber. perhaps in an even more reckless and mocking move, he gives his saber to obiwan, and after obiwan attacks, he dodges, chokes, and proceeds to feed kenobi his own saber....perhaps

jango fatt
Sorry, ajrocksteady.

lil bitchiness
Please use the sticky Episode III trailer discussion thread

And can we plase keep the bashing and the hostility levels down.
Thank you.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.