New Batman Begins Trailer...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
mms://ondemand.mymovies.net/filmmedia/film/fid800/trailers/trid1592/wm/bb.asf

not quicktime but best so far...looks like it'll be really good...

SpyCspider
hey...Qui Gon..

Havoc470
his real names liam neeson

i remember him better as darkman

OB1-adobe
Is he wearing just a normal cape with no bat pattern cut into it?

Red Superfly
I don't like it as much as the first one.

The trailer's too "Bad Boys meets Punisher meets XXX" for my liking.

Some of its cool, but I'm a little worried about the "wicked explosions man!" factor. I hope it doesn't go all Punisher on us, what with all the gay.

Punkyhermy
I loved it.

The trailer succesfully implies a breakaway from Batman Begin's part from the stereotype of comic book movies. There are no dramatized heroic poses, no cheesy dialogue, no action scenes as of such that are tpically expected from a superhero movie. There is no maniacal portralay of a typical villan either. The trailer, both of the ones relased, seem to focus on the more human aspect of Batman. This is the story of the man behind the mask. Not about one who flaunts his cool toys.

I was pleasantly surprised at the feel that the trailer evoked. My favorite part so far is, the ever too mhort, shot of Batman standing on top of some building, his black cloak encasing his impressive form, head bowed down,almost humble in posture, a silhoute, a mere shadown on top of a building.

Simply beautiful.

vegas007
the new batman trailer kicked ass,nolan and goyer are going to do the impossible and bring back a dead francise, man i cant wait until june to see this movie, hopefully there be test screening in vegas

Red Superfly
Don't get me wrong, I grew to like it some more.

I really love the bits with him making his suit and his batarangs and stuff. Very cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.