Thanos (no IG) vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
k, ive been gone for a while and alot of realy crappy threads have came out, so i decided to make a good one

long pig
Thanks.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Onslaught wins.

quanchi112
Thanos without issue.

h1a8
Onslaught without much difficulty

leonidas
Originally posted by long pig
Thanks.

laughing out loud thumb up

also, search engine. no expression

AsbestosFlaygon
How the heck does Thanos win this without plot device?

Insane Titan
Thanos wins , Onslaught couldn't even handle Hulk.

abhilegend
Onslaught wins easily.

Surtur
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos wins , Onslaught couldn't even handle Hulk.

Wasn't this a Hulk whose mind was manipulated by Jean Grey so he was like..cosmically angry?

Onslaught is basically living psychic energy. I don't know how Thanos would ever actually damage that.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by abhilegend
Onslaught wins easily. Care to prove how he "easily" wins.Originally posted by Surtur
Wasn't this a Hulk whose mind was manipulated by Jean Grey so he was like..cosmically angry?

Onslaught is basically living psychic energy. I don't know how Thanos would ever actually damage that. Thanos faced a more angry and powerful Thor with the power gem. Everything in comics can be harmed.

Surtur
Everything can be harmed yes, but some things only by specific things. I don't think physically punching living psionic energy would kill it. I would think Thanos needs to rely on either energy manipulation or his own mental powers. Which essentially means he needs to rely on energy manipulation since his own mental powers are good..but not good enough here.

Genii96
Onslaught wanted his armour broken...he had the powers of nate grey and franklin richards...he created a second sun..:e wins easily

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Onslaught wins easily. Based on ?

Genii96
^^^The powers of nate gray and franklin richards at his disposal

Raisen
Onslaught for the majority

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Genii96
^^^The powers of nate gray and franklin richards at his disposal His use of Franklin's power was pathetic. He should have been able to snap away everyone to death with the power at his disposal.

Franklin alone would destroy Thanos. No Onslaught however showed anything above what Thanos is capable of taking.

It was a showing where the original pieces dwarfed the whole.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.