Whatever happen to Solo?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
Remenber Solo? The guy with a green suit, red hair, and would only kill terrorists? Whatever happen to him? He used to make apperances in Spiderman, but lately he has disappear. Or is he still around? Can anyone give me some feedback on his where abouts?

VENOMfan
he retired, i didnt even think about him until you mentioned him. here is a bio for those who dont know
Background
"Where I Live, Terror Dies" - or so says Solo in his campaign against terrorism throughout the world. James Bourne is a one-man army in his endless vigil against Terror in all it's guises. Solo has had a number of cameos in Spider-Man books, as a gun-toting teleporting, sharp-shooting vigilante. Strangely, he never seemed to get top billing along with Spidey, but always ended up with bit parts.
Solo first appeared in Web of Spider-Man #19, in a brief appearance in a story which featured "Humbug". Playing second fiddle to a man who's primary weapon is the recorded sound of the South American Sun-Rasping Beetle is an ignomious start indeed. This blow to the ego was obviously enough to cause him to swap his purple costume for a green one in later appearances.

Solo received his training in the "Omega Strike" anti-terrorist detachment of the NATO alliance forces. He also received the implanted chip which gives him the ability to teleport. He typically carries a selection of handguns, an assault rifle, lots of grenades, and a sword and a few knives for emergencies. He wears a partial mask, and dresses in a military green with lots of pockets.

Appearance
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 185 lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red
Features: Charming smile

Summary
Created By: David Michelinie, Marc Silvestri, Bob McLeod
Current Aliases: None
Former Aliases: None
Dual Identity: Public following his arrest
Current Occupation: In Prison
Former Occupation: Anti-Terrorist
Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
Legal Status: Criminal Record
Place of Birth: Unknown
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: None
Known Confidants: None
Known Allies: None
Major Enemies: A.R.E.S.
Usual Bases: None
Former Bases: Unknown
Current Groups: None
Former Groups: Omega Strike
Education: College and NATO Special Forces

Powers & Paraphenalia
Strength Level: Superior Human
Powers: No innate super-powers
Abilities: Teleport ability, Weapons Skills, Unarmed Combat, etc.
Equipment: Various military equipment as needed
Weapons: Swords, guns, grenades - anything and everything
Limitations: Overly single-minded

WindDancer
Yeah that's him!!!! Too bad he retired. That feedback is Cool VENOMfan!!!! I remenber he had a short series in 1994, and I think his last apperance was in Wolverine #134, and #140.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.