Gambit vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C1nd3r
Ok. Its Gambit with his full abilities VS 8th Day juggernaught.

juggernaut74
Gambit would put up a good fight. But come on now nobody can stop the 8th day Juggernaut.

theflyxx
Are you kidding me? Juggernaut, no contest.

The Flash
Juggernaut...

Kontraz
well, can gambit charge organics in this one? Cuz i know he has a few times, but typically the wrighters say that he cant. If he can, then all he has to do is lay a hand on the big guy... and BOOM!

Irish Wolverine
What is different from regular Juggernaut and the 8th day version?

JuggernautFan
juggernaut was supposed to be powered up in his 8th day form. thor is the one who said he was. but juggernaut didnt look any more powerful in this book than he normally is smile

gambit got knocked out because juggernaut flicked him (very literally) and gambit's body skipped across the water. i dont know what version of gambit you are talking about, but if he cant stand up to a flick (ha ha ha) imagine what a punch would do...

http://www.geocities.com/pic_housing2/Gambit_KO1.txt

who?-kid
This is no contest. Juggernaut while sleeping.

Kontraz
jugs is slow though. All gambit has to do is land a hand on him, and all his armor explodes

juggernaut74
That could happen but all that is gonna do is make Juggy mad.

Kontraz
for some reason i think it would do more than just that....

juggernaut74
well do explain.

Kontraz
it would most likely injur him to some degree. I mean, if cyke's optic blasts are able to injure him (not kill him or incapacitate him, but stun him), then having all of his armor explode with pure kinetic energy should at least stop him temporarily, even if he doesnt FEEL the pain...

juggernaut74
Thats good stuff.

JuggernautFan
actually "cykes" optic blast has 0 affect on juggernaut. it doesnt even slow him down.

also check out what the exemplars did to juggernaut. they couldnt break his armor (while connected to his magics) and those blasts they hit juggernaut with dwarf anything gambit can do.

i believe one of the blasts was described as being able to "vaporize countless tons of steel" in a second or something.

i can get an exact quote, but i am in a hurry, going to see the new blade trinity movie.

mr.smiley
full power gambit?
you mean the new son gambit dude

C1nd3r
Yea thats what i meant. I forgot his name.. So...

New Son Vs 8th Day juggernaught! who wins?

crazyspinz
well new son gambit is pretty mutch a god, and can make thing explode just by thinking about it, but still 8th day juggy is pretty frikin tough

The Flash
If Gambit can make Juggernaut's brain explode with a thought, he wins.

Ironmanpower
juggernaught

mr.smiley
new son gambit would win this i think

JuggernautFan
please... this fight shouldnt even be debated. juggernaut is the OBVIOUS victor no matter how many gambits or in what form you put him up against wink

Mainstream
New Son Gambit would put up one hell of a fight but 8th day Juggs would claim victory!

JuggernautFan
i dont think so....

but to each his own i guess. gambit would get crushed regardless.

Mainstream
Juggs wins. New Son Gambit is very tough though. He could've been a DragonBallZ villian or something

jplatinum
This no point.
Why would you put 8th day juggernaut against Gambit/Remy?
Regular juggernaut would be way way way way way way way way too much of a domination considering who he is fighting.

one finger flick and gambit is unsconsciencous, one hard finger flick and gambit's skull is crushed.

(Ever seen Tugoro from Yu Yu hakashu kill the dark tournament official with one finger, then you'll know what I'm talkin' about.)

Cain decimates 10/10.

C1nd3r
i meant New Son gambit, which can create pocket dimensions and disentergrate anything he looks at.

kgkg
Gambit vs 8th day Jugs.

he can't even fight normal jugs let alone 8th day.

savagerampage
Juggernaut

Sentry
I found a small description of New Sun's powers.

Hmmm... I'm not gonna comment on an outcome. He sounds powerful, and probably is, but 8th day juggs... You guys debate.

pr1983
New Son gambit is some pissant alternate gambit, it was a blip in xmen history...

Juggernaut all the way...

jplatinum
What is he gonna do send Cain to another dimension?
We know Cain would come right back.

What is he gonna do explode Cain?
That can't be done cause he is physically invulnerable to stuff like that.

What is he gonna go blow up stuff around Cain?
Which would do what to Cain, Nothing but make him madder.

If new son doesn't have freezing abilities or really strong telepathic powers, he ain't gonna do spit but die.

BENITO
JUGGERNAUT this is a walk over.

unless we're playing X-men next dimension with me as Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.