Homework!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ploop4444
what the crap is the deal with it anyways?

We spend ALL day at school then our teachers expect us to do MORE work at home!!!

What do you think?

Justin

DanZeke25
I think it should be Illegal

Lianslo
I think I have SO much work to do before I go home for the holidays that I'd rather eat poo.

Arachnoidfreak
I had a teacher that didn't give homework once. He was a better teacher than all of the ones that did give me homework combined. The ones who payed attention in class passed the class, those who didn't pay attention failed the class. But everyone passed the Regents examination, something that none of the other teachers ever accomplished.

Jackie Malfoy
I think it sucks.Anyway my friend goes to a private school and she gets no homework at all.I want to so badly go to that school.No homework would rock.JM

CraSh OveRloaD
Shut up and go back to work.

)-(&C]{£R
I think that homework is OK when you get the right amount.

What I am saying is homework does do us some good, but too much of it just makes you loose all interest that you ever had.

MornGlory
shit

)-(&C]{£R
Erm explain?

DuronKiller
homework is for those who dont get the whole thing in class.....

eggmayo
I usually cant even be assed to do it. 10 minute detentions all you get, during your school time, rather than actually doing it which takes about 30 minutes out of your home-time sad

)-(&C]{£R
I get 1 hour detention if i don't do it. then if you fail to do that homework you get an 1hr and a half detention on a friday night.

And if you don't do that piece of homework therafter you get a 3hrs Detention on a saturday morning at 7:30

eggmayo
On Saturday?

How the hell do they get anyone to go school on a Sat?

Jackie Malfoy
Easy you go to there house and drag them out of bed and with a gun walk them over to your car and take them to school making them stay in a locked dention room!JM LOL!

Storm
Homework reinforces skills that have been taught during the school day or prepares students for new content or have them elaborate on content that has been introduced. It also gives the student the opportunity to get extra practice and work independently. Learning new content requires practice and revision.

dave123
it makes you smartererer smart

frodo34x
Haha losers! Your still at school!

dave123
Haha, you're in Germany!

j/k wink

frodo34x
^Lol

Storm
no2

sim0921
I hate it when the damn teachers give us tons of homework for the weekend blowup
Tho its supposed to make us understand the subject better.
AND its great when we get a good grade in return. Some teachers do that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.