Kitana(MK) vs. Electra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

terror_child3
You knew someone was gonna post it sooner or later. All out fight to the death, weapons and powers included, no acomplisses. Get it on!

Kontraz
Kitana. This would probably be close, but kitana has thousands upon thousands of years of fighting experience and training, elektra's going down.

SpyCspider
wut bout Mileena vs. Electra? Both use sais so I thought this match was more comparable.

Kontraz
well, mileena is a clone of kitana, so it wouldnt be TOO different. That, and she's also part dragon, and could just eat electra...

mr.smiley
it depends.
if it was movie electra vs kitana it would be closer.
it looked like movie electra was going up against some crazy shit

SpyCspider
well movie Kitana ...my grandmother can beat her up.....stick out tongue

Remember the god-awful fight with Sindel in MK: Annhilation? What? 5 secs to land a punch? A wussy kick there.

Electra is one of the most deadliest assasins in the MU, but I doubt she ever had to fight Outerworld demons and others of that ilk. Kitana or Mileena with their martial arts AND magical skills would hand her ass. C'mon...fan suspensions, teleport punches, teleport kicks, and sai energy beams? Poor Electra...not really fair.

chilled monkey
I agree Kitana has the edge in experience, but I think Elektra could still beat her, although it may depend on the circumstances.

Don't forget Elektra has fought opponents with magical powers and won. Plus she can she things before they happen.

GODSCRIBE
Kitana for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.