If you had a chance......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CrazyInLove
Alright, I thought this might be neat... I love seeing what everyone says anyway!

Question: "If you had the chance to marry ANY celebrity in the world then who would it be?"

My Answer: "It would be a hard decision to make... I guess Colin Farrell, if he ever finally decided to settle down, but if not him then... :thinks: I guess either Josh Holloway, James Denton, Mattew Fox, Benjamin Bratt, or Mark Ruffalo (i would say Johnny Depp, but he is already got Vanessa Paradis)."

Have fun with this one guyswink

Rebecca

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
Umm i would like so like marry like David like Desrosiers stick out tongue

KillTheLight
I'd have to say Ralph fiennes even though he doesnt believe in marriage so we could be happily unmarried together.Also whilst we were happily unmarried I'd be having an affair with Johnny Depp and Ralphies younger brother Joseph fiennes.

forumcrew
natalie portman or jennifer garner i guess natalie portman because of more age similarity.. actually maybe keira knightly.. hmm id have to really deliberate between keira and natalie

MornGlory
Mark Ruffalo is already married... and this is a stupid thread--

Ronny
ummmmmmmmmmmmm..........durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

duh droolio iunno

Jackie Malfoy
It would be the actor who plays Ankin in (star wars two and three)I would love to marry him anyday!JM

CrazyInLove
Well, lets just use are imagination MornGlory... You know it isn't more stupid then some of these other threads besides it isn't like we are really gonna marry them so it really just doesn't matter if they are married, we can still dream can't we? Happy Dance

Rebecca

Scarpa
Probally Jenifer Garner or cathern zeta jones and Id have Arnold Schwarzenegger and kurt russel as my best men

forumcrew
you dont even know his name and youd wanna marry him?.. pretty interesting... Hayden Chrisensen

Ronny
HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN IS A DESCRIES TO STAR WARS mad mad

ChazBabe
I would marry chester,He has tattoos,And a piercing (Which is sooooooo sexy) and he is such an awesome singer,And finally....He would love me to no end! but sadly he is married with a child......sad life suxs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.